• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
well, thorzain kinda dropped the ball this time, but it was ever so delightful to hear mc's engrish and to call idra out on the rematch. because of the ****ty streams, theyre gonna be giving away free hq the rest of the weekend, so that's cool.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
sorry for the double post, but god damn thorzain whooped idras ***. what an exciting set to watch.

sorry for the double post, but god damn thorzain whooped idras ***. what an exciting set to watch.
ya, but a lot of people are saying Idra has some godly ZvT builds saved up for later (MMA) and Idra has been doing so well that I don't think the loss put him anymore behind in the bracket. Who knows, Thorzain is godly good though

Edit: Keith what type of cherry switches do you have on your keyboard?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hey keith, my bro had his graduation party today and there was family gathering at my house afterwards (which has never happened before) so I've actually been pretty busy. It didn't help that I ate a Wombo Combo from Round Table during my brothers party and got really sick from it later haha

I'm actually working at a Rodeo tomorrow until 5 but I should be free after that if you wanna smash

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah if you still wanna smash tomorrow just hit me up when you're free. i shouldn't be doing much tomorrow.

edit: wooooooot more footage of theSTC owning it up.... apparently he's out of the military now and plans on attending the next gstl. with OGS gaining another major terran player, it's gonna get more imba imo ^_^

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
remember those discs that would come in the mail offering 4,384,882 hours of free AOL service but it was only good for one month.

what did they do? was aol an isp? or.... were they charging for their browser services? lol idk.

Well Idra is being a little *****. Gets walled in with cannons with his hatchery in his natural and he just gives up. He could have just cancelled the hatch and tried to bust out or replant it again in another location. It's not like MC is going to be happy with wasting 600 minerals in a cannon rush that would have done nothing.

Oh well

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LMAO. i just tuned in and the only thing i saw was ogsmc getting out of his booth like a boss, and then shaking peoples hands as day9 says "ogsmc rubbing in his win in idra's face" lmaooooo

he is still mad incnosistent tho

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
haha so i was sleeping and i woke up and checked smashboards on my phone, saw that idra vs mc was playing so jumped out of bed and turned my pc on... was only able to catch that last match lol... will have to watch vods. i normally am not a fan of mc's bigotry... but to see him walk over and give idra the thumbs down after beating him... that put a huge smile on my face lol, i hope idra walked out of the booth and smashed his keyboard.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i think they are... just click the 3 lines thing by the full screen button and they are all there.

the games were all disappointing. Idra tried so hard to cheese MC and it was just bad. It looked so bad that it seemed that idra was purposely trying to lose.

Idra: oh looks like my push didn't kill as much as I wanted it to. GG
^pretty much what happened every match. Didn't even bother to play out the games

haha it's funny how it's so easy to mindgame someone like idra into playing really dumb.

MC's trolling is great though. What a boss

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
holy **** game 2 on metalopolis of mc vs losira was ****ing amazing. mc is starting to learn how to late game now.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah man, that first game in the grand finals was crazy, crazy to see a terran beating a macro zerg in a macro game. you can definitely tell mma is boxers disciple, doing so many crazy drops taking out spawning pools and stuff.

anyone been following e3? I've only been looking at the quick summaries but it looks pretty bad (as it has been since 07)

GIMMICKS everywhere.

I'm glad I don't play games anymore. It's not even worth my bandwidth

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think it's time to play oblivion again.

my roommate's been actively playing fallout 3 for a month now.

keith, remember that OOO mod? the leveling thing could be cool as ****.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
so i just paid 10 dollars for the season pass at gomtv. i did it mainly so i could finish foxers set that i missed last night.... for some ****ing reason i thought that gsl didnt start until tonight because mlg was yesterday. but after watching foxer hold off that insta proxy double gate in his main made me want to get the vods. that and i would also like to see clide vs leenock... that set should be good. nice bonus is having access to the rest of the vods ad well as higher quality streams. let me know any of you guys if you want to use my account to watch vods from this season.

so i just paid 10 dollars for the season pass at gomtv. i did it mainly so i could finish foxers set that i missed last night.... for some ****ing reason i thought that gsl didnt start until tonight because mlg was yesterday. but after watching foxer hold off that insta proxy double gate in his main made me want to get the vods. that and i would also like to see clide vs leenock... that set should be good. nice bonus is having access to the rest of the vods ad well as higher quality streams. let me know any of you guys if you want to use my account to watch vods from this season.
Share it with me. I'd like to see some vods. I usually stay up, but sometimes I get really bored and go to sleep and I don't bother with watching it at all if there are no big names on that night

Top Bottom