• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i have a feeling its going to be mvp vs mc. mc is going to make a fool out of mvp again as well probably.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
anybody wants to know what happens when you take a flaccid **** out and slap it against the keyboard?

isweepsi 4:52 am
stim is almost done
i mean it is done
and +1 weaps gonna be done soon
wow not many stalkers out
those vikings gonna do some damage

isweepsi 4:54 am
**** force fields lol
OH MY ****ING GOD

In5AnEmENTALITY 4:54 am
oh shiiiiiiiit!

isweepsi 4:54 am
klj;ALKDJ FAPL;SKDJ GLSAKD
FSKJALFK
ASKDFLKASDJ
FLKAJS
DLFKJAS
DFKJA
LSKDFJLKASDJ
LRFIOWAUJ34983WUQ
4R6
WQ3E4'56
3W
45 Y6T'AD
FG
SZFD
G
3W
W4 5

In5AnEmENTALITY 4:55 am
he is too good man hahaha

isweepsi 4:55 am
TU
DF
G
HS
DF
GQ
W35
SR
TYHSFG
HA
F
G
AWSD
F

In5AnEmENTALITY 4:55 am
haha mc is looking pretty sad too

isweepsi 4:55 am
ESF

this happened when foxer beat ogsmc lol, theres alot more but i dont feel like copy/pasting more xD

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Haha gotta clean up all that ****ski off the keyboard now. In all seriousness, that was an epic set, foxer lost the first two games because he thought cheese was the only way to beat mc and he thought he couldn't beat him straight up. The following 3 games he methodically peels mc apart, one of which was holding off a very well played 3 gate + void ray rush. Foxer is still really damn good.

Hey Hey Keith, I might be able to stay over for Spring Break (a day or two, I don't know yet). Spring break starts on the 18th I think. Man that's like 2-3 weeks later than usual due to the messed up schedule of this year.

My parents are leaving for SoCal again so yeah I get to stay home / do whatever

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i wasn't either

i think peach/fox just involves one ics ****** the fox, with one ics keeping the peach busy and helping the other one out.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ic's are disadvantaged to both characters... taking either character 1v1 in a teams match would be equally hard but for diff reasons

peach has the power to take on all 4 ic's while fox negates any grab comboing that can be done on peach

just hard stuff haha

zelda/ylink can take fox/peach though.

Let's have a fox FFA like that one time where we all tried to double shine at the start of the match. Hivemind action right there.

I want to play that temple game, though puff, mario, and other floaties are too **** in that game.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh god thats such a fun game hahah

whatd we call it again? budokai?

theres also another game called 'around the world' which i heard mango doesnt lose at hahah

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yeah its called super smash bros budokai lol. i learned it from the freemont crew when they stayed over, and i think i passed it on to modesto xD. the freemont crew have a bunch of mini smash games that are really fun to play

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i like playing with modesto peeps cuz they complain about low tiers and make prejudgements about who is good and who isnt

all i can say is

get @ bowser's getup attack.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i still have never done an iron man

i really want to

i mean, i used to like... plot out which characters i'm best with all the way from 1 to 26

let's see

1. ic's
2. peach/falco
3. tryhard falcon
4. fox
5. young link
6. marth
7. sheik, average falcon
8. ganon mario doc
9+. idk

dont play the game as much anymore, uh oh!

ask nick about tryhard falcon

oh god

i'm still laughing about that combo

Last time I played around the world (at Keith's house) I was way ahead and then....I hit pichu and I kept getting ***** hard by everyone. I think I stayed as pichu for like three hours and everyone caught up and beat me hahahahaha. I started on one of the top corners so I ended up with the better characters first. Man that was pretty harsh. It's a pretty fun as there are tons of clutch wins. I never do well on Around the World. :(

I think Anthony still remembers that simple combo known as falcon knee to IC wobbling. Pretty standard combo you know. I remember being caught in a bunch of random wobbling combos

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i like playing with modesto peeps cuz they complain about low tiers and make prejudgements about who is good and who isnt

all i can say is

get @ bowser's getup attack.
lol i don't complain about them, i just don't know how to play against them and have johns. not sure what you meant about pre judgements though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
uair sweetspot *****

keith johns are almost the same as complaints :D

matchup experience vs low tiers = not a legit john, even for hbox :D

uair sweetspot *****

keith johns are almost the same as complaints :D

matchup experience vs low tiers = not a legit john, even for hbox :D
AH THATS WHY YOU PLAY BEST TWO OUT OF THREE. If you can't learn the match up by then, it's your problem.

Jiggypuff has no place to john.

I messed around with pikachu in brawl today. Wow quick-attack *****. QA -> whatever you want. A superwave dash that does damage is too good not to use.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
get kneewobbled, btiches.

i enter doubles with two controllers and do that shti by myself!

Top Bottom