• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

1a2a your way into diamond again then. I kid

well I guess I will have to do placement matches again, not that I care. Man I remember how bad I got rolled over after the third game, didn't win the last two games and I guess I figured out that you actually play people from higher up leagues right? I was ****ting my pants when I saw some nice blink micro

the ladder got reset???

why
SC2 is in "season" 2 now, I guess they thought it was time to reset it with the new changes made with 1.3. Ladder resets should occur more often, like every three-six months. It really helps with gathering data after updates. On shoddy battle we would reset the ladder every month, but pokemon games are much much shorter than starcraft games so one month resets would be completely unfair for those who play only on weekends or something like that.

I know they will reset it again for sure when heart of the swarm comes out, but I dont know when that comes out. That makes obvious sense since they will flip the game inside out for that

the man

Smash Apprentice
Ohhhhhhh whatttttttt

But wait, I'm guessing you play brawl don't you? :p
Lol.. I guess you could say north modesto? More like.. around the costco area haha. Are there any locals going on?? And yeah i play brawl lol. =p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey the man... around costco?

that's where my home is in modesto, though i currently live in daly city for school. aim me some time hahah, i play brawl

and since u live in modesto maybe some day you'll be converted to melee ;D

hey the man... around costco?

that's where my home is in modesto, though i currently live in daly city for school. aim me some time hahah, i play brawl

and since u live in modesto maybe some day you'll be converted to melee ;D
Yeah I live close to costco too (kind of). Man people should be playing melee GAY like people play brawl. At least melee doesn't have just one character so I guess that's always a strong plus.

Better yet, play both and enjoy them both.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Melee's where it's at

And actually andre M2k's puff ledge camping is pretty gay. I never got to play against it though, I just heard rumors from keith/anthony/kenny

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah just dont pick a fast falling character and you're fine

if you do happen to be fox/falco/falcon, just get the lead first

also

no puff is gonna play like that except for m2k lol

hahah just dont pick a fast falling character and you're fine

if you do happen to be fox/falco/falcon, just get the lead first

also

no puff is gonna play like that except for m2k lol
Every puff should play like that, there's little anyone can do about it. Same with sheik.

I don't know who the best character is to start out with...sheik? She's very simple mechanically and I think she's a very fun character to play

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
there's tons of stuff ppl can do vs that lol

so many projectiles beat it

i played against it myself lol

there's tons of stuff ppl can do vs that lol

so many projectiles beat it

i played against it myself lol
Projectiles work for sure, kind of a no brainer. You play YL and ICs which have really good projectiles to stop people from doing that, but other characters don't have such a fun time.

Moon is correct, no one wants to play like that since it's boring and nothing gets done.

Maybe if melee had squirtle and rob you could put the rust back on someone.

I'm sure you can scare someone into playing poorly for a while, confidence is too good

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
peach, marth, sheik, link, doc, samus can all deal with planking puff

im sure i can come up with even more ways

peach, marth, sheik, link, doc, samus can all deal with planking puff

im sure i can come up with even more ways
every character can hit them, even ganon. That's not the point, if it was impossible to deal with, it would be banned. It's just that it unfavorable to approach for the most part unless they have some really good projectile.

I guess that's what I meant with giving certain character's a hard time.

Hey Jr or Keith...how many placement matches have to be done to be placed again? I heard it's only one? That seems kind of silly

My brother had to do 5. Lol, he got 6 pooled 4 out of the 5 games too. He ended up back in platinum though
HAHAHA. I think I could do that too, I practice 6 pool a lot, but I never try to use it really. I like two rax more as it's a more consistent all-on :)

Anyways I wish john lived around here. I need a mandarin teacher.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
My day has been quite the falcon today =/.
Holy crap! I think im growing giant bair, uair, and dair. Thats not very fair!!!!!
And I always thought her breasts looked like Falcos standing next to that tourny
Cause she sat up next to the ganon and gave me a link bowser mario just like the peach she is
and I was like jigglypuff!!! You is kirby and youre lookin like a ness
And she looked at the luigi and started nibbling on marth who was ice climbers who just happened to be my good friend donkey kong who wasnt feelin very zelda

This happen to any of you before?
O yeah. . . Sheik!!!!!! doctor mario

My day has been quite the falcon today =/.
Holy crap! I think im growing giant bairs, uair, and dairs. Thats not very fair!!!!!
And I always thought her breasts looked like Falcos
Cause she sat up next to the ganon and gave me a "link bowser mario" just like the peach she is
and I was liike "jigglypuff" kirby ness

Let's see the magic of the filter.
Okay I think I had enough fun with this nonsense

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i have to do only 1 match and i havent even gotten around to doing it yet... i've only been playing 2v2 games lately :3

i might play terran from now on, and see what placement i get put in... idk yet if i even want to continue playing 1v1's. seems like a long road that doesn't end...

i have to do only 1 match and i havent even gotten around to doing it yet... i've only been playing 2v2 games lately :3

i might play terran from now on, and see what placement i get put in... idk yet if i even want to continue playing 1v1's. seems like a long road that doesn't end...
why terran? Going bio or mech? I'm sure there's plenty of room for improvement! But yeah I like watching games more than I actually would like to play them heh

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
sucker punch was a really ****ing good movie. the cinematography was excellent and the outfits were simply exquisite :O

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
why terran? Going bio or mech? I'm sure there's plenty of room for improvement! But yeah I like watching games more than I actually would like to play them heh
Mech sounds more fun, but idk. Yeah I definately have room for improvement but idk if I want to put in the time to improve. Too many other aspects of life are beckoning to me right now... (although I still find the time to watch GSL whenever it aires)

Top Bottom