• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
so, we (merced) snatched half of modesto smashers. they are currently being held captive (unharmed) in one of our rooms.

do you have what it takes to rescue them?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
haha i actually didnt enter because i didnt have cash on me, bizzaro made me borrow 5 bucks from him though to enter teams though because someone didnt have a team member and they needed one more team for the bracket. i kinda wish i did enter now though.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
xD yeah i probably wouldve. if i was playing with my small pinky toe and blindfolded

nvm jason i just found out that you have a join date of 2005. i'd get *****

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i remember talking to nick earlier today at merced saying "i wonder how bad jr would **** everyone here" and then we proceeded to talk about each individual person he would **** xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
keith i didnt see ur name in bracket >: |

cuz im sure we could talk about

"i wonder who keith would ****"

but NOOOOOOOOO

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i remember talking to nick earlier today at merced saying "i wonder how bad jr would **** everyone here" and then we proceeded to talk about each individual person he would **** xD
LMAOOOO

i bet bizzaroflame was at the top your guys "list of people jr would ****" list

haha i love talking trash on jason <3

he's too cool though and is probably better than me now

(you know ily bizzaroember)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol man

talking crap bout bizzarro is the cool thing to do in 209

even though............

he beat mango, hugs, and silentspectre in tournament..............

♥

it's about beating all of those consistently!

I was busy in the not being informed land, but that's cool. I was busy sleeping all day today. Maybe next time and I dont even have money johns, yugioh cards have been making me ****load of money.

I could have entered either teams or singles. I don't really like both since my hands hurt like a ***** after a while. Maybe if I entered as some other character for doubles. Sheik...perhaps, I like falcon a lot, but he's kind of iffy in doubles.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
**** 9th place syndrome

My zelda was looking damn sexy in doubles though

I threw boring overboard at Long John Silvers

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
lol Jaayyyyarrrrrr!!! can't even beat me while blindfolded and playing with your pinky toe... much <3

I threw boring overboard at Long John Silvers

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
zelda is 50x better in dubz

nick maybe some time we can go ic's zelda, we haven't tried that combo yet

You guys haven't seen my ICs yet. Wavesmashes and wobbling is all I know how to do with ICs. Ask Keith how dumb they are and he will tell you they are very dumb

Next Merced tournament, all Modesto players should enter as ICs in doubles except Nick (since he wants to enter as Zelda right?)

4 vs 2

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh jesus

merced side ICs tournament

modesto is guaranteed to have as many shots at the money as we have attendees, since everybody unofficially secondaries ICs

andre
dotey
nick
THE GREAT WILLIAM SU
me
suuwo
keith

7 people

most of us suck, but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

oh jesus

merced side ICs tournament

modesto is guaranteed to have as many shots at the money as we have attendees, since everybody unofficially secondaries ICs

andre
dotey
nick
THE GREAT WILLIAM SU
me
suuwo
keith

7 people

most of us suck, but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Su is going to **** up everyone, he just doesn't always concentrate on his perfect fsmash since he gets bored of playing melee. Side $1 tournament would be neat. Man Merced should cycle through all the characters eventually through many side events :)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man i wasn't doing that well yesterday

BUT I ****ED UP THAT LVL 9 FALCON IN BRACKET

The special guest was also ridiculously amazing and manly. People missed out

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Man i wasn't doing that well yesterday

BUT I ****ED UP THAT LVL 9 FALCON IN BRACKET

The special guest was also ridiculously amazing and manly. People missed out
Haha I seem to recall someone jewing captain falcon out of a second match haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dotey can take matches off me in ic dittos haha

smart guy. learning curve in dittos is always crazy cuz you can always copy the other person

dotey can take matches off me in ic dittos haha

smart guy. learning curve in dittos is always crazy cuz you can always copy the other person
Dotey is priy good. It comes down to whether he can grab me four times or not. If he does then I get *****, if he can't then I usually end up winning, but he never messes up his wobbling. He's really good with ICs in a different way. Nice to see that IC players all tend to play differently.

I don't think I've taken any games off Andre with my fox, maybe one if it was like SD fiesta, but otherwise I've only done it a couple times with marth by spamming random stuff. I'll pull it off again next time!

I need some andre match up practice. He doesn't even play ICs, he plays as himself. Where is that Andre shoop with ICs when I need it

Hey Keith who is playing today in GSL? I haven't followed the seeding or any of that lately.

Top Bottom