• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

I haven't really played much lately either, but I get slightly better with the passing of time even if I don't play!

Just practicing approaches. I really need to borrow jr one of these days. The advice melee players give out is garbage tbh so I get nothing out of reading around.

Mango's advice for some stuff is hilarious. "How do you beat falco as fox?" "Just keep hitting him"

I remember seeing that somewhere

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what's a good site to watch anime online?

everything on dubhappy sucks now.

i want to watch case closed. lol

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
that's nick (DOTA) in disguise mang

and i don't recommend going to the merced tournament, i heard that the host of that tournament will smash til' dawn the day before and sleep through the scheduled time for the tournament

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Worst disguise I've ever seen. Any samus who uses the NICK tag is obviously DOTA (or me lol).

And MAAANNNNN, TOs these days... dey always be sleepin' thru tournaments

PS: If I do end up going I might just bust out my super secret new main. (Hint- Her name starts with a Z)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
holy shizzors, i didn't notice the NICK tag at all.... life is truly like a box of almond joys, they all suck

btw, I heard that your "super secret new main" ends with a A

MacD

Banned via Administration
it's only really good if there is like a discussion going on and you don't care about checking other places

but still cool, no more getting ninja'd lol

unless it's after the like 20 min or whatever the time limit for active thread stuff is

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a94Tyt1Xk0I

total rapage, m2ks playing and NC's commentary. i remember a match from a looooong time ago with a falcon vs someone else on pokemon stadium, and every time falcon got a kill they made him stomp the pokeball in the middle to summon a new opponent. and then when the stage transformed into water he was counterpicking the elements because of his lightning type knee attacks.

and yea nick im down i dont work that weekend, you should come by once or twice next week to smash also so we can warm up a bit for the tourney.

MacD

LMAO Macd...who finds stuff on gamefaqs...
last night we googled our smash tags, good fun was had obviously

i'm now glad i took those pills cause i hated my acne, and that would make me feel very sad

i'm curious though as to who that kid is now

and i was like mostly done with my face acne in november :(

MacD

if it weren't for school insurance, i'd probably still be screwed

UC school insurance/medical stuff is amazing, the pills probably would have cost me over 5000 for the treatment, i just had to pay 15 copay a month for like 6 months

ance's a weird thing though, weird how it does that to skin and stuff

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
really mccain? the only thing my school's nurse did was to recommended me to go to a private dermatologist, and i didn't go yet because I was afraid of the cost even though I still have the school's insurance.

MacD

we have a campus dermatologist (just for simple things/appointments) we also have an eye clinic and dentist

$10 co pay for any appointment
$15 co pay for prescriptions
discounts on like everything when it comes to buying glasses and contacts
the dentist you get one free check up and x-ray a year, and then like half off each subsequent dentist visit

i just wish i knew this all freshman year, i could have saved a lot of money on the dentist, i did know about the eye clinic though. it's pretty amazing, i just figured all UC's got this, but i guess merced is too new

find out if the school will cover anything from the outside dermatologist, worth looking into, i did acutane, idk if you've heard about it. it was amazing, my skin dealt with it easy, and the main problem was my chest acne that would never go away, like at least the stuff on my face i could see come and go, just always a lot of it.

but yea, find out what the school would cover from off campus people

That's pretty neat MacD, well that's something to know to abuse out of those expensive UC schools (I mean they're pretty expensive now, private colleges don't feel like they cost that much more now)

So it's pretty **** when you do business and then you have other people do all the work for you. I've made around $200 profit this month during lunch time by selling yugioh cards I got from kriers and other places.

I should have thought of this before hand. I wish I could get a credit card though...to start building up credit. Maybe I can try one of those "secure" credit cards, but I need to make some large bogus deposit in the first place :(

I am going to try a tournament tomorrow at kriers and see how well I do. Not sure if I can place just yet, but I'm pretty good at turn based games anyways so I'll at least have fun

MacD

that was my thought exactly, "yes, 5000 back on medication!!!!" lol

and i did a secure one at my bank for 500 at first

idk if you have that much, but you could maybe try doing like 250 or something, but def get your credit going

/my mom's an accountant lol

Top Bottom