• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
we should possibly think of making some kind of "fighting game gathering" every other few weeks, where all those sf4 and mvc people plus the smash crews could come play, just would have to think of a venue and other stuffsies.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Anytime moonshake lol. But actually I just wanted to talk about my life long dream of hitting someone with a lightning kick in real life, that other stuff was just there so it didn't seem out of place

And yeah, i'm probably gonna do something like that keith. I'll probably get in touch with some mvc3 players and the sf4 crowd and try to have a bunch of simultaneous tournaments/friendlies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeahp. i'd be down, id win the melee tourny to make up for the money lost on mahvel/ssfiv

unless i win em all

I heard something about stockton being voted as the worst city of the us or something. Maybe it was just car theft seeing how Modesto was in 4th place as well. Then again they're both in the ****ter when it comes to a lot of things that indicate that the cities are "miserable" like high unemployment, crime rate, bad education etc.

Modesto hasn't been at number one for car thefts in a while....hahaha

All modesto is good at: stealing cars

haha

I remember seeing some video of some mexico city guys stealing what they could from cars at traffic light stops. They'd take the rear mirrors, antenna, etc stuff on the outside LOL

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
modesto is good at creating good melee players who get better when they move out

even kenny i bet

watch

when kenny plays good ppl again

hes gonna get off

i mean

his final practice before moving was mew2king after all.

and

not to mention

xilopryce.....

he'll be sooooooooooooooo legendary

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
any of you guys down to come play smash/sc2 tonight? or we just gonna do it tomorrow like originally planned. hit me up im hella bored.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I wasn't free today, sorry. I was planning on heading over around 1 tomorrow though keith if that's still cool. And no, unfortunately I have not been able to try the demo of project m yet. :c

Yeah I wasn't free today, sorry. I was planning on heading over around 1 tomorrow though keith if that's still cool. And no, unfortunately I have not been able to try the demo of project m yet. :c
That's all good, there's no obligation here. Well I'm busy so I won't be able to go. heh

Edit: I have to compete with a couple of people to get the good stuff from kriers before it's gone. Some kids pay...a pretty penny for some cards. I sold some card I got for like $5 for $30 + some other stuff today. Worth looking around for valuables

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah nick thats cool, head over as early as you want. just call when your eon the way i might be sleeping but i'd like to wake up early lol. bring your wii if you wanna try project m i have brawl over here.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i just wanna gong spam ppl in mvc3

hsien ko on point is so badddd

or i think ppl just gotta abuse

hyper armor pendulum

not just for assist

but on point too LOOOOOOOOL!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
if i remember right, the last time we played mario party...i got off.

all over everybody.

and su did too LOL

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
spenser and su WOULD win mario party... it just makes so much sense.

p.s. what's the cheapest way to obtain a fightstick? i want to get into ssf4 but 170 for TE fightstick doesn't sound like a good deal to me...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well the mad catz website takes me to gamesharkSTORE where they are no cheaper than 149.99 and those ones are sold out. amazon.com is even worse.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i just realized that it's 2am and i have to get up before 8am to take a mandatory pretest for GED.

i don't need to sleep, study, or stress. it only takes a couple hours to graduate high school... so lame!

i just realized that it's 2am and i have to get up before 8am to take a mandatory pretest for GED.

i don't need to sleep, study, or stress. it only takes a couple hours to graduate high school... so lame!
you got this. Yeah GED knowledge requirements aren't all that much, I mean I guess the hardest part could be math if you really don't remember anything and by anything I mean anything beyond multiplying and dividing numbers. A good bit of logic will help you there with dealing with formulas for the rest. The rest is kind of...just there.

Nick / Keith, did you guys try Project M?

Also am I the only one watching GSL games? :(

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
nope, ive been watching the gsl every single night since the open season 2, missed only maybe one or two nights total in the past 4 seasons.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i'm watching them too!

Julyzerg's playstyle reminds me of my friend. he'll stick with a strategy that isn't neccessarily good, but he'll just fully commit to his strategy and for some reason it works for him.

Top Bottom