• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

mr moe wifi

Smash Rookie
any1 willing to carpool from 209 area to ragnarok regional?

me and my friends nwa and dna need a ride we will drop in your tank

we live in manteca its all on the way

txt me if its good 510 921 6972 plz and thnx

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
any1 willing to carpool from 209 area to ragnarok regional?

me and my friends nwa and dna need a ride we will drop in your tank

we live in manteca its all on the way

txt me if its good 510 921 6972 plz and thnx
Eh, it's a 2 hour drive and the melee scene isn't gonna be that large at this tournament from what i can tell. i would only really go for friendlies since i was just at a tournament last week and i'm really broke so unless you guys could cover the cost of gas completely (plus tolls if there are any along the way) I can't really help you out, sorry. Lol, and even then i'm not really sure that i'd want to go...

Sorry community I'm retiring melee at nationals brawl might follow soon idk anymore. I don't have smash in me anymore. I'm not what I used to be, won't be what I used to be again, and don't have fun playing the game. Thanks anti and armada for carrying me in teams. GJ drpp and ally for winning singles.
So what do you guys think of this post? You think he's really quitting this time? He actually didn't do that great at pound 5 (at least, compared to how he usually does at tournaments)

mr moe wifi

Smash Rookie
damn yeah i feel it

its 2 hours? holy **** i thought it was only an hour maybe 1 hour 30 mins but yeah its good if you dont want to go you shouldnt if you change ya mind and want to go hit my phone

also u should run an ssf4/mvc3 tourney soon at kriers if you can that would be dope

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
MAHVEL TOURNY AT KRIERS DO IT! I'D COME!!! :) :) :)

my saturday got freed up so i get to play it for the first time at AAU tomorrow hehe

Has M2K been trying the last couple of years in melee? I don't think so. If anything I feel like he's quit a long time ago. He's only been playing in major tournaments for the money the last two years.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Well yeah that's obvious, but idk that he'll even go to tournaments anymore. I don't think he got money in melee or brawl singles. He won teams in both but he was also teaming with other extremely good players

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao, oscar has always been like that. anyway, i thought it was a pretty good fox ditto, its no lucky vs jman but pretty much the next best thing

i couldn't even finish watching the match.

so ****ty. they can be amazing at times, but like... why would they even go for that stuff? lol
I never said the match was good, I just said the first kill was neat. Anyways if you've actually watched colbol play his fox dittos...he always gets that frame perfect shine spike out of fox's upB. It's not hard to do, it's just not the best way to edgeguard either which makes it a dumb choice overall. I mean the only plus would be that you can cancel a shine and not a bair so you get back on the stage faster...but I doubt that's worth getting ***** in the *** if you miss

Play MvC3. Definitely worth your time for funzies unless you go against "cookie cutter" teams and by that I mean never-ending sentinel drone assists against some keep away lead. Then I'm guessing anyone would be frustrated to learn how to play MvC3.

Hey Andre have any more JW wolverine v. sentinel games? Man those are amazing

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
also I really think this is pretty damn good

get at the kids

this is from a tournament

i can only imagine what fly's commentary is going to sound like lol

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
****ing ****** **** smashboards keeps unsubscribing me from this thread now I gotta catch up hella pages again lol

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Lol, i've been wondering what happened to you keith. So anyway, wednesday is probably best for me, but would you be down to smash earlier in the afternoon, like around 1 or so? I've got a class at mjc then so i'd already be pretty close.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
project styles was pretty impressed with armada and learned from him that bombs should be relied on more. he was telling me about how armada's ylink wasn't even that great but did just enough to win the puff matchup, and also that hbox would've done way better on FD if he waited below young link rather than trying to chase him from the air

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so project styles should've won pound. that's what i think.

i'd like to meet this guy one day. he sounds like a ****ing ******. maybe i'll steal his lunch money.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
he'll win it back in an MM

btw kenny if/whenever u come back to visit, we can have a smashfest in ur name and definitely get some people to come, like brandon and zac who think you are the homie.

MacD

Banned via Administration
"project" (1:59:58 PM): who is
"project" (2:00:02 PM): project styles
mctothecain (2:00:06 PM): LOOOOOOOOOL
mctothecain (2:00:17 PM): finest young linkk in nor cal son!!!!
mctothecain (2:00:20 PM): possible in all of cali
"project" (2:00:22 PM): oh ****
mctothecain (2:00:34 PM): but really
mctothecain (2:00:47 PM): it's just choknater's alternate identity
mctothecain (2:00:52 PM): for when he uses y link
"project" (2:02:18 PM): lmao

You guys want Kenny to visit? FUND IT!
and that wont happen sadly

I will go back to practicing my mario to play against project styles. We keep getting kicked off tvs when we've tried it before LOL

Top Bottom