• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah, well, you did tie my last placing at cgc with a solid 9th! :p

who'd you beat/lose to? and what are some things u think u need to improve on based on your tournament performance? did u go all zelda?

if only we could enter 3v3's, i'd definitely enter with you and bizarro for a triforce team <3

or join 69%/tafokints in a 5 man triforce crew

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Huh yeah I've heard of copperopolis but i've definitely never been there

Master Moonshake-inite... you are too good. Definitely also one of the most entertaining to watch marth players. You've got some godly commentary on top of that... avada kedavra

And i don't remember who I played actually, but i think i had a really easy bracket. I'd never heard of any of the players that I beat before and I didn't have a hard time against any of them. I lost to Falcomist and Bluefox though. Justin's just really good, and I think I got 2 stocked with my zelda and puff. I went all zelda against my other opponents though, including bluefox. I don't know the puff matchup with any character really -- it's something i've gotta work on. Maybe I can play against Adaias' puff for practice or something

DAMN MODESTO SMASH IS DEAD

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Don't give up Nick! Damn I love watching Zelda beast though I'm gunna keep watching all your matches.

You didn't even do that bad against Falcomist really...it's just a ballz matchup lol.

Also I suck LOL.

Edit: I think my commentary is distracting and annoying at times.

And now I wanna stay at Bizz's house!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i could go buy mvc3 right now.......

hmm...

i wanna play something "competitively".
something that people actually still play.
also something that doesn't turn it's back on the competitive community.

but i know if i would enjoy marvel very much... hmm... balls?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
dude. i bet yajirobe can eat a saibaman.

he tried to eat tambourine before goku was done fighting him.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think i would like ssfiv more than mvc3.

problem is that i played it at keiths and it always felt too hard...... lol get at my zangief?
i'm tired of wanting to play melee all the time.

back to my toonami marathon...

MacD

Banned via Administration
the scary thing is andre, i want to get more technical!!!!!

i have some plans of things to do, i just need to get my life fixed up (aka get a job) and then i'm gonna tear smash up

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sounds pretty ****

project styles has been getting a lot better too, better watch out! being able to beat choknater means nothing!

MacD + technical = armada

A lot of peach's technical stuff is more like reactionary moves. Practice those OoS nairs, SDI in or out -> nair, etc nair punish. It's like the godsend AIR CC move to be honest. Armada is so good at this.

As with all character's there's the OoS wavedashes -> whatever you like since peach has a lot of neat options there.

I guess you can also practice float canceling as low and quick as possible for those bairs / nair punishes, but it's pretty bad to approach with. It's not too bad either for quick fairs to gain ground on a stage.

OoS stuff is always good to practice especially as peach. I don't play peach to know ****, but some of this stuff is what I see Armada do way more than other peaches

Edit: holy **** my internet is slow

Top Bottom