• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

okay to make Kenny happy I will post some stuff about smash.

You can SDI inside marth if he decides to jab / ftilt you (no tipper) at the ledge to force you to firefox from below. You can ledge tech tipper fsmash if you get hit from below the stage. Same with dtilt.

I don't really have anything to discuss about melee. What is there to discuss though? I'm just posting random trivia.

Also is it just me or do I get a LOT of phantom hit saves? I'm pretty sure I see several every time I'm at Keith's house. What's the mechanic behind it? I know you take the damage but receive no knockback. Spacing from their attacks too good?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
that sdi the jab thing works if youre not smart enough (like me) to do a double or triple jab, watch some m2k vids and he does it a lot of the time against people that di in and if you just keep spamming jab you will get knocked back off the stage.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol keith i DI inside your jabs all the time <3

and kenny

im still hella confused on wtf float dancing is

youll have to show me when i come over to your place in ceres

LAWLS

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think phantoms only do half damage or something fishy like that.

i wish i could practice recovering against a marth right now...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
jr, come to texas and hang out with me!!!!

i'll float and dance and play melee and stuff. plus i can make you creative meals from little caesars pizza

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol keith i DI inside your jabs all the time <3

and kenny

im still hella confused on wtf float dancing is

youll have to show me when i come over to your place in ceres

LAWLS
lol yeah you do, like i said i suck at doing more than one to prevent that from happening :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
anyone who comes and visits me gets 1 free kenny concoction from little caesars pizza, plus all the melee the brain can handle!!!!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol moon, i can see that post coming from mew2king, but playing you is just all funsies

and kenny i'm really thinking about visiting you.

maybe when/if keith comes to live with me in like 5/6 months, we'll save up money and go up there

!

but you have to do a gay gangster rap for us in person.

http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors1/vod/59176

oh wow godly hatch cancel -> baneling nest ON top of the one hex of creep before it disappears. That tech skill

Only JulyZerg hahaha. Legita cheese.

I want to join in on this trip to visit Kenny as well. I've been wanting to make a trip to Texas to visit an old friend in SA, but the more I can get done / more people I can hang out with, the better

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I'd be down to visit kenny too. Someone pay for me to go because I don't have a job that gives me any hours.

I guess I could always stand on a street corner and ask for money using my amazing voice. Someone might just video tape me. And if that happens there's always the potential that the video goes super viral and Kraft Macaroni and Cheese offers me a job doing the voice overs for their commercials for the rest of my life.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
but png is a terrible waste of space :(

Jpg is nice and simple
Fa shizzle!!!
so much for this becoming a thread about smash...
ok, so when are you coming to vegas to see me and smash??? We can play some vidjo games afterwords if you want. . . =D
^ shut cho mouth foo and scrub dat scrotum of yores
This man is chock full of truth!
Just smash with me for 5 min. I guarantee you will hate the game.
SO much honesty coming from this thread. . . its rediculous. . . .
. . . just dont let him lie to you about falcon being slight
lol moon, i can see that post coming from mew2king, but playing you is just all funsies
Im sorry, do we know the same joon?
I guess I could always stand on a street corner and ask for money using my amazing voice. Someone might just video tape me. And if that happens there's always the potential that the video goes super viral and Kraft Macaroni and Cheese offers me a job doing the voice overs for their commercials for the rest of my life.
that sounds oddly specific, but it just might work!!

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i havent played him in a while, but marth dittos are not my forte so i'd just have matchup johns >_>

i usually have fun playing people i dont play that often though, its pretty humbling.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
and kenny i'm really thinking about visiting you.

maybe when/if keith comes to live with me in like 5/6 months, we'll save up money and go up there

!

but you have to do a gay gangster rap for us in person.
i'll spit a flow so raw, it'll give you salmonella.

Just smash with me for 5 min. I guarantee you will hate the game.
why would i hate the game?

do you not know i like gay?
you couldn't play gay enough to please me, sir.
Yeah I'd be down to visit kenny too. Someone pay for me to go because I don't have a job that gives me any hours.

what is this i don't even

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
wow, i was just watching the livestream for some random tournament in florida and some weird **** happened. It was on kongo 64, and a peach upBed through the stage and hit a marth who was countering. Only... he didn't counter at all for some reason. It hit at least 4 times but he just stood there. I really don't think it was a phantom either.

And supposedly at BEAST in Europe, Hack (who got 5th) beat a couple people in bracket with kirby. I think one was a falcon and the other was a marth. It's also the first time I've ever heard of Ice. He got 3rd though so he must be pretty damn good

1000th post

gayballs

Oh, and it looks like i'm not gonna be able to go to ownapalooza tmw after all. Sorry keith/jesse

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
haha i must have missed the part where we were going to go at all in the first place lol xD

that also mean no hang out/smash at my house too?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i feel pretty proud. the dads went from trash to amazing. cuz that noob turlock peach who lost to xilopryce is now beating socal with the same strategy.

xilopryce = worst player in the world
socal = great players

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
haha i must have missed the part where we were going to go at all in the first place lol xD

that also mean no hang out/smash at my house too?
Probably not unfortunately, but i'm free later this week if that's cool.

nick missed the part where some guy named macd won the tourney in so cal
Yeah, I think I missed the part about there being a socal tournament this weekend altogether

but congrats

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hey so uh

you should watch grand finals of that tournament once they're up

stab has some teams games up already

s2j plays a really smart falcon. . .

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I played him at dgdtj and got 3 stocked twice. Then he beat TAJ twice in a row right after that (pretty convincingly too). I'd seen him before but didn't realize how good he was until then.

Inui logic tells me that Socal is worse than xilopryce.

DADS is pretty legita. I can beat people with it + knowing how to float cancel dsmash. Feels great to be trash with peach.

That aint single button mode melee.

s2j's falcon is great

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh man, losing to xilopryce, weren't those the days

i remember when i started beating him and he got really mad
i think we've all gone through this with mike... only i don't think mike was ever better than me because me and keith beat him over and over when we first played him. lol i miss mike. he *****... sometimes...

Top Bottom