• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Will Moon understand The Mang's question?
Will Goku spam tiger shots at Cell?

DON'T MISS THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF DRAGONBALL!

playing some coop games on sc2 against those insane level computers. LOL @ their crazy macro. 6 minute pushes with robo units and...dayum.

Pretty fun to wall off + turtle hardcore while someone masses up mutas to mess with the AI to make it run back and forth

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
fuh what is this gayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballsgayballs

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
this thread has always been miss. lol

i guess it's on hit for you guys when it's all sc2 nonsense.

"HURR DURR CHEESE JAEDONG CHEESE ZERG CHEESE DURP DURP"

I was watching day9's daily: funday monday and I found the introduction so amusing after reading kenny's post

day9: I think we as gamers should reignite that tradition showing up at other people's houses.

Is there some sort of online game we could all try? Wait why am I even trying to post a serious option here. Keith's house is still quite a ways from my house and a bit further from Nick's. And Kenny's only about 2000 miles away.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
this thread has always been miss. lol

i guess it's on hit for you guys when it's all sc2 nonsense.

"HURR DURR CHEESE JAEDONG CHEESE ZERG CHEESE DURP DURP"
haha, its hit when its about smash or sc2, miss for the rest -_- (well, mostly)

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
I was watching day9's daily: funday monday and I found the introduction so amusing after reading kenny's post

day9: I think we as gamers should reignite that tradition showing up at other people's houses.

Is there some sort of online game we could all try? Wait why am I even trying to post a serious option here. Keith's house is still quite a ways from my house and a bit further from Nick's. And Kenny's only about 2000 miles away.
let's all play sc1. fun map setting games are fun like Poker D and dragonball z

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hey spense, how bad was your drive to socal? Su was texting me all day yesterday since he was in socal on his way back and he said that he drove for 10-12 hours yesterday and after all that didn't even make it past the grapevine.

Hey spense, how bad was your drive to socal? Su was texting me all day yesterday since he was in socal on his way back and he said that he drove for 10-12 hours yesterday and after all that didn't even make it past the grapevine.
Lol rapevine was closed until like an hour ago. Highway 58 and 14 were also closed. My parents are stuck in SoCal and yeah, similar situation to Spenser.

Those legendary california blizzards

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i've never seen actual snow fall in california

until yesterday, when there was a ****ing snowstorm

it was awful, but i guess we managed to get on the 14 before they closed it off (pretty sure only northbound was closed off), so at least i got to union station at like...10:30 pm

worst 10 hours on a bus ever

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lol adaias i just saw the game your sig is referring to last night. that was hella funny

I'm free tmw btw keith if that's cool with you.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah i just watched it earlier today haha. idra is so ****ing salty, even when he wins. he must have been born at sea.

yeah nick just text me or call me.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
after reading peepee's thread, this thread is mindless garbage. haha i have only myself to blame... and 69%...

MM'ing in monopoly is like MM on dice rolls. I've played online monopoly probably about 20 times (2-3 hour games). I think back then I had like 3rd place for most GO passes on that website. What a waste of my life.

For some reason I was never able to play assault cube, I'd get a ping of over 1000

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i can hear brian pounding his ex girlfriend really hard, right now.

skin slapping noises and all that.

Top Bottom