• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
pp gave me the idea to put up a flyer in a game store saying i'll give 10 bucks to anyone who can beat me at melee.

that would be a desperate, but possible effective way to play smash. too bad it isn't that fun to play a newb. :/

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I feel bad when I play noobs

At the modesto tourneys i've hosted I always talk to the new people and ask them to play a few friendlies to make them feel welcome. They usually say something like "man, I used to be hellla good at this game but I'm probably not that great anymore." Then I usually sandbag to the extreme so it's close and compliment them on their fine playing ability [OR] I just get bored after the first stock and **** them (at which point they say "yeah, but I used to be hella good"). Regardless of how I play, they usually leave the venue after 10 minutes and I never see them again. LOL, I am definitely doing it wrong (In this case, 'it' is left entirely open to interpretation)

ANYWAYYYYYY

Kenny I'm gonna laugh hella hard when someone responds to your ad and expects items and all stages to be legal. Then you'll feel guilty about wasting their time and go through with it anyway at which point they'll MM you on Flatzone and win with Bowser or some ****

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
pp gave me the idea to put up a flyer in a game store saying i'll give 10 bucks to anyone who can beat me at melee.

that would be a desperate, but possible effective way to play smash. too bad it isn't that fun to play a newb. :/
aye.......................

u got this.

i haven't been in this thread forever

hows everyone doing? (if anyone even responds to this lool)

Sup brandon, how's it going?

Alright my parents are leaving to LA for new years / whatever tomorrow. I can go play smash + SC2 on tuesday/wednesday I believe. I won't be able to stay over since I have to take care of somethings around the house. Or you could wait (Keith) until thursday and I would be able to stay over, but I imagine Jr would leave before then.

Also I would need a ride to and from there. I suppose I could pay $5 for that so someone doesn't have to worry about wasting gas to come pick me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjhYuDMinW0 reposting FLY AWAY

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
sup brandon

andre gives great hugs

it's true

ballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballsballs

So I found like $40 in 1s. What should I buy to eat tomorrow? the save mart plaza / center / whatever is around 5-10 minutes away walking.

There's BK, Arby's Little caesars, mountain mikes, subway, and I guess I could buy something at save mart to cook on my own.

How about a nice strip club.
I'm not interested in that :(

woops typos everywhere, I should go to sleep

Well I actually got SC2 to run on this thing. The thing is that zerg is unplayable due to creep lagz and I don't feel like playing protoss or terran. Going to have to sit it out still :(

By unplayable I mean it starts lagging once I get my second base up (and zerg must play with a second base no matter what unless you 6pool or something stupid)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
*ignores brandon for lulz*
word son!!, that's what normally happens LOL

Sup brandon, how's it going?
im doin alright, same ol

hmw next time we see each other we gotta play
u already know!!!!!!!!!!!

sup brandon

andre gives great hugs

it's true
sup spencer!!!!!!!

-----------------------

yo my mom is moving to atlanta in a few weeks, so now i don't really have a reason to go to 209 =(

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
you should come to 209 to visit me, bro.
of course son!

yo kenny do you remember that day i left school super early and went to ur house???

it had to be at least 11am when u picked me up from that jack in the box on a friday

idk why i remember, but we played for at least like 12hours that day

oh yea and andre hugs are beast, u should main samus bro

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
brandon, i do remember. lol i was legit when i had a car.

the rest of modesto be slackin'...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
jr is really good at the game

tired for cash is much stronger than tired nater :(

but our fox vs ic's matches before taco bell were GODLIKE.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Lol

i wish our fox vs iceys matches were recorded

best i've ever played any day, ever

our true skill is only unleashed vs each other

one day we really have to record

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'd be down to have a smashfest where like 10 of us get together and watch jr vs andre over and over again.

Top Bottom