• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so the lady i work with who lives below me got her daughter a job at little caesars.
today, i brian (my roommate) went in to fill out an application and left with a little caesars shirt.

that's 4 people in one 4plex that all work at the same place.
LCP is amazing. lmao

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
triple post: thinking about kenpachi makes me want to bear through bleach...

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
What kind of question is that?

I don't think so, cash makers don't end though I heard its popularity is down the ****ter now(In Japan) so I'm guessing it will have to end soon. Not surprised that people stopped bearing with this crap
That's why I was curious. Bleach hella sucks.

Except for Kenpachi lol

wow...bronze league bad code A matches...even artosis and tasteless are saying its so bad.

"MY BRAIN"
"This is the worst game I have ever seen"
"What is he thinking?"
"Do these guys even know how to play terran versus terran?"
"They definitely need to play more games"
"Supply blocked after first depo as seen by the supply drop there"

How the **** do bronze players get in code A? (they're better than bronze, but man its so bad)

I'm a terran player and definitely go for 1 rax FE on stepps of war :)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
DRAGONBALL PARTY AT MY PLACE TONIGHT!!!

EVERYONE'S INVITED!

(this is me making nachos and watching dragonball on dvd by myself)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the first match in the tournament is tien vs tao.

the great assassin, mercenary tao has waited many years for his revenge against goku, but he must first go through tien shinhan.
does tien have what it takes to defeat his former master's brother?
or will tao have his chance at revenge against goku afterall?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
horrible seeding right there. if it was my tournament, then it would be cell vs tien first match lololol

anyways, if i ever come over to your place kenny, then can we watch the whole series from the beginning?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ROFL dayum

i'd rather watch one piece from the beginning. TO END. (yes that means watch the 500+ that are already out then wait weekly episode by episode for like 12 more years until the series finishes.)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
horrible seeding right there. if it was my tournament, then it would be cell vs tien first match lololol

anyways, if i ever come over to your place kenny, then can we watch the whole series from the beginning?
if you mean dragonball, yes. i can't wait.

if you mean db, dbz, and gt, no. lol i don't think i can get all the way through dbz without getting pissed off at chichi, gohan, krillin and vegeta.
krillin- "WE WON! WE DID IT!" 5seconds later "THERE'S NO HOPE! HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!!!"
vegeta- "go ahead and transform into your strongest for and/or absorb whomever you like. prince of all saiyans can beat you no matter what" *loses again*
dbz is a little too slow paced for me. they fight frieza for like 35 episodes straight.
plus the peace time episodes are balls. "goku gets his drivers license!" or "krillin gets a hair cut!"
/rant

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui logic tells me that Socal is worse than xilopryce.

DADS is pretty legita. I can beat people with it + knowing how to float cancel dsmash. Feels great to be trash with peach.

That aint single button mode melee.

s2j's falcon is great
i namesearched

who are you, you n00b

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
goku gets his driver license is the best filler episode ever

piccolo: "is that a challenge?!!!"

btw, stop whining and watch db, dbz, and dbgt. we (GB, MARU, and I) watched everything in merced during our sophomore year

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
A crude, but easy and decently effective way of doing something like that is to copy the currently active users page from the forum index. For example,
Fly_Amanita, (Lux), *JuriHan*, -Darc-, -Doom-, -Ice-, -Joey-, -Vocal-, 2-DJeff, 2fast, 2link121, 4nace, A Pimp Named Slickback, A1lion835, ACCELERATE, Afropony, AGFanProduction, Alex Strife, Almo, Alphicans, Angbad, anivernage, Anomic_Punk, Asa, asianaussie, Atlus8, Atomic Yoshi, Atomsk_92, battousai555, BEHR, BetaBahamut, Bigleo55, bliu12, Bloodcross, BlueSamsara, booshk, BRLNK88, Brown., BunBun, bushidobrown, C.R.Z, CABC, Camonsters, canvasch, capncone, CaptainNanD0, CAPTAIN_FALCON23, ch33s3, Chef Fox, ChKn, Chronodiver Lokii, Chuee, CloudChaser071, Col. Stauffenberg, Cook, crawlshots, Croissant, Crusayer, Cryptic C62, DarkChris126, Darkmusician, Darkshadow96, Delta-cod, DelxDoom, Depster, Devil Ray, Dewp, dextasmurf, Diakonos, DiamondbodySharpshooter, Die !, DJayS, DJRome, DLA, DMG, Dr Peepee, DRDN, DrillbitSammy, dskank, DVC4011, Dwoobie, Eagleye893, Echo, Elletrico, ElNoNombreHombre, EnigmaticCam, Eor, ESAM, etecoon, Eternal Yoshi, Eval, Exalted, Excel_Zero, e_alert, F8AL, Faithkeeper, felipe_9595, FightAdamantEevee, finalark, Flawless Fan, Flayl, Forlorn., Fox_Rocks, Fuelbi, Gamegenie222, GameStation aka C4?!, GeneralWoodman, GERTY, Gichan, Gifts, GKInfinity, global-wolf, God-is-my-Rock, Gordito, Gordo Michael, Gova, Greene Archer, Grill, GrimFandango, Grump, GwJumpman, Hammabro, Havokbringer, Heartz♥, HollaAtchaBoy, Hotdog, Hot_ArmS, House, Huggles828, huMps, hungrybox, Hybrid Speed, IceArrow, iceman48, ihavespaceballs, iKiLLOTz, ILM, Impersonator, InferiorityComplex, ipitydatfu, iRJi, Itsnotmyfault, JBM falcon08, JCaesar, JCav, JediKnightTemplar, Jewjitsu24, Jimbo Slice, Jimmyfosho, Jon?, Jtails, jugfingers, kackamee, KageMurphy, Kappy, Karibola, Kawaii Poyo, KazeKira, KBizzle, Keep~, Kewkky, KillLock, kingosuper, Kirbyoshi, Kirikou Rung, Knubs., KORNNNNN~, Koru Barton, kr3wman, Kuares, Kuro~, KZEZ, Laijin, landogriffen, Leaf., Lee Martin, Light', Lobos, LooksLikePit, Lovage, Luigitoilet, L__, M, M3D, Maaaaaaaaaan, Majority, Mariabattleaxe, mariomariofan, MarsFool!, Master Xanthan, MasterWarlord, MattDotZeb, Maverick-Pro, MechWarriorNY, mentosman8, Merkuri, Metameme, MissingNo., Mister Eric, moogle, Mooo, Moozle, mr.fizwidget, Mr.Freeman, MrEh, MrsSaturnandWatch, Muhsoce, Muro, Nakamaru, Ndayday, nDie, Nicks, Nicole, Nike., Nitrix, NovaSmash, NyTeStRiDeR, Oath., Ocho(*8*), Oh So Steezy, OniTheWolf, Padô, Patriotic Zero (PTZR), Peach Masta, Pengie, Pikachugirl, Pink_Kirby, pPp Suspect, ProdigyA.K.A MVD, Pythag, Quill, R.T.K.O. (Rob-Totes-Kush-Often), R00R, R4VEN, Radium88, Ragnar0k, Rajam, Rave Remix, Redact, Reioumu, Rekneslon, Reyney, Rici, Ripple, Rizk18, RjPunch, Robfox, Rob_Gambino, RockCrock, Rockettrainer, Rockstar, rokimomi, Roller, Roo525, rPSI, Rumikun, s2j, sam007, san3711, Sanuzi, Sariku, sauc3, Seagull Man, Segtendo, Seifersythe, Sethlon, SETK15, Shade_, Shadic, Shinn`, Shoopman, Shroomed, skaterbaj, SkylerOcon, Sleek Media, slimjim, SlimNasty, smasher32, smasher4roy, Sold2, Sonic Storm, Sonic the Baron, sonicrocks44, SoniKupo, Spelt, SqLeon, StarLight, stealth3654, Steam, stek55, Stevo, stickman, SuPeRBLaCK, Supermodel From Paris, Surreal, Suuwo, Sworddancer., Sync., T-block, Takeover1806, tarextherex, Tcll, TCRhade, Tearbear, Technical_Chase, Technodeath, TeeVee, TehSqueeMistro, Tewx2, Th3 Frown, Th3 Sasuke, TKila, TOPIX, Trent, Turazrok, Underload, unknown522, urdailywater, Ussi, UsurperKingZant, VibeSlyph, ViciousEnd, victra♥, Vigilante, Viperdev, vVv ChiboSempai, vVv Rapture, vZakat, W.A.S.T.E., WassupJB, Wave⁂, WIGI, Wobot, WoodyWiggins, Wrath the Furious, WuP, wwwilliam0024, X1-12, Xatic, Xavier Rythos, xIblisx, XLR8TION, Yami 2b, Youko, Zatch., ZeldaRox!, zer0., Zero, Zero_Gamer, Zigsta, ZodiakLucien, Zone, _GrapE_, ~Infinity~, ~N9NE~, ~Nasty~, ~The Savage Nymph~, ~Twitch~

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
goku gets his driver license is the best filler episode ever

piccolo: "is that a challenge?!!!"

btw, stop whining and watch db, dbz, and dbgt. we (GB, MARU, and I) watched everything in merced during our sophomore year
i've been thinking about. i'm pretty far in db and was considering trying to watch dbz.

my roommate wants to watch yuyu hakusho, then rurouni kenshin, THEN dbz and gt.

lol animes that were on toonami 10 years ago are too good!

Top Bottom