• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i've always ran my **** on slightly lower settings.
i haven't many issues with it.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Okay. I was just wondering because the recording started a little late and I wasn't sure if I had actually missed the entire first game or not. I've got my sets uploading now though. My internet's slow and it's taking forever unfortunately

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
If adaias is still coming and you wanted to come over today too nick, you could upload sets over here, my Internet isn't half bad

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lol yeah i would but i'm gonna be busy after 6

oh mccain, your set against scar should be up. my internet is ****, otherwise i'd send you the link

Alright I did my SC2 placement matches. Got put in silver, priy good for being a complete noob at actually playing. Played a couple of matches after that.

2 base roach is too good.

LOL EVERYONE in silver ****ing spams static defenses and cheese. I wish I could hold three bases to deal with it, but eh. Happy I didnt die to a single cannon rush as of yet. I did lose to some proxy gateway once.

Got the basics of macro down: injecting larvae, spreading creep, knowing when to make drones / attacking units etc but I need more experience.Keith really helped me a lot with learning the basics though by reminding me until I got it down on my own. So far my biggest flaw is not knowing the timing for building extractors so that my minerals dont start building up. I always use up all my larvae, but after a while building zerglings isnt very effective

Hopefully I can get into gold easily with a little practice

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
*SAD PERSON*

nobody loves me

/wrist

haha jk

iite lets play next time =D

btw nice record, 12-5 is a much better record that i started with, than when i first started playing

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I definitely wanna get at merced

gb for falco/mario
maru for peach
69 for link
gkl for ics
biz for ganon
dota for samus (i lost to a samus in tournament so i'm mad salty right now)

You guys should play my fox. I think I go pretty even against Keith's marth now outside of battlefield (god the ledges are so dumb in that stage)

Mastering all those match-ups and learning new tricks. I need to play Nick's puff as he's the only puff I ever get to play against

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
adaias, i promise you're fox does not go even with keith's marth.

sorry if i come off like a diick lol but it's THE TRUTH

adaias, i promise you're fox does not go even with keith's marth.

sorry if i come off like a diick lol but it's THE TRUTH
You're not even here to be qualified to say that :)

It would definitely be true if I said this back when you were still here, but that's not the case anymore. Either way, you should see my fox now compared to then.

My falco got ***** really hard however (reversed up b'ed gimps all day) :(

Also I wanted to ask some questions. Are rainbow cruise and brinstar gone for good now? I've heard a lot about it being removed from the counterpick stage pool in several tournaments. Maybe I heard completely wrong or was misinformed. Are we all going to play smash / SC2 one of these days (Modesto)?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't care if your fox is better than mine ever was, you don't go even with keith's marth.

it

simply

cannot

be

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
suumang: damn straight my fox goes even with keith's marth motherflucker

mangycpu: HELL NO

suumang: say that again

mangycpu: HELL NO

suumang: okay, say it again, but this time stretch the time you say no for like.........................809 seconds

mangycpu: HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

suumang: wow....seeing you with your mouth stretched open as you drawl out that no..........hmmm.....maybe i open my mouth like that too......this random note depicting the number 69 in such sultry handwriting might make sense.....
this is the hottest thing i have ever read on smashboards

this should be in an erotic literature

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lmao joe

yeah though, i'm gonna get everything I recorded at the tournament uploaded ASAP

i've got 2 tournament videos left, then i'm gonna upload MMs and then friendlies

Damn, I never recorded any videos of myself playing LOL. But marth is really hard for zelda keith, trust me. I had Taj in my pool and he ***** me (3 stock). Just play really aggressive and stay up in my face (close enough where I can't sweet spot a kick) and I won't be able to do much

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
wait, what? you only have 2 tourney sets left to upload?

i know your TV got...

me vs sfat
light vs taj
taj vs lucky

did you end up not recording any of these?

if the answer is "yes," then you have just made me very sad :(

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol, yeah i know that marth beats zelda nick, especially on paper. i just like to see how its done in practice. and yeah, i need to learn the aggression tactics a bit more, ive adapted to the "smart play and spacing" game too much lately, although i probably dont even do that very well.

Top Bottom