• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

MacD

Banned via Administration
so we need to make plans people

keith, i'll be at your place say 8:40, i need your address and number or something

andre, plan on 9:00 i guess, not really sure. need your address

nick, we'll be there however long it takes to get from andre's to your place, i need your address unless andre knows how to get to your place

we'll be staying with sheridan sat night and need to take our set ups

we'll be coming home late on sunday after the tourney/dinner out if we do a dinner

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Ok, so...

-Keith isn't going
-Not sure if andre is getting a ride with mccain or not but i'd assume so since the plans changed
-Not sure how many tvs you guys want me to bring. I'm gonna bring a full setup for the venue fee discount and i can bring an extra tv for either of you guys if you want one, but you'll need to bring a wii/cube
-Mccain- If you need to call me or txt me my number is 209-275-5974. My address is 770 mulholland dr, ripon ca 95366
-Andre- we'll have to just get in a bunch of games tmw. I ended up being really busy today and i'm heading over to the office for work related stuff right now. I'll probably just go to sleep when I get back home

MacD

ok sounds good

then i'll still plan on being at andre's at 9, and you're a bit after

bring two tv's, unless andre wants to bring his own

andre bring your cube or whatever

plan is to get there by 10:30 so we can get lots of games

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
uh im guessing no one saw my post like a week ago, but yeah, i cant go this weekend i ended up having to work. i didnt know that no one knew about it, i told nick yesterday though. if you want, you can try to convince jr to take my spot or someone else. sorry that no one found out until today.

edit: yeah didnt refresh my page before i posted.

yeah though, good luck at the tourney everyone. i hope you do really well mccain. (and andre and nick of course too)

hope to see some epic friendlies recorded by you nick, get some commentary in there too :p

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
ok sounds good

then i'll still plan on being at andre's at 9, and you're a bit after

bring two tv's, unless andre wants to bring his own

andre bring your cube or whatever

plan is to get there by 10:30 so we can get lots of games
aite sounds good

and yeah keith, i'll try to get a bunch of games recorded

(he could have fended that off but he threw away all his zerglings and didnt really do anything with his queens. He had an overseerer to see the banshees)

I expected some fancier play or some quick proxy rax kill because Idra hates that the most

APOLOGIZE FOR PLAYING THAT RACE

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
his overseer was at the very opposite the map, those banshees would have wreaked havoc on all his workers+base before it got there in time (probably no more anti air units left by then)

the only reason i posted it was for the lulz at the end, not necessarily any gameplay or strategy critique.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
for some reason, i watched that match and the youtube quality was ****TY AS HELL.

like the screen would just get all crappy and i couldn't tell what the heck was going on.

but i did skip to the end and i was able to see that idra rage quitted after being owned

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
do you leave it on 360p or 480p? probably plenty of artifacting at the lower resolutions. turn up the quality jr :p either that or your integrated video is going out lulz.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
nah whenever i play youtube videos, it randomly decides to screw up everything. ever seen a tv go haywire, and have massive lines running up and down the screen in hella colors? thats what my youtube looks like alot.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol well if thats the case, howcome it doesnt screw up anything else?

i can watch streams anywhere, and play games just fine, but on youtube my thing always messes up.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
omg andre just did the godliest combo on me with captain falcon. I wish that **** had been recorded

And Mccain-- Andre's at my house so you only need to make one stop. We'll try to be ready by 9 so just pick us up any time after that

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol well if thats the case, howcome it doesnt screw up anything else?

i can watch streams anywhere, and play games just fine, but on youtube my thing always messes up.
its called artifacting. there are specific sectors of a display chip (or card) that control pre rendered video vs rendering the video themselves, and in this case it sounds like the pre rendered sectors could be failing.

you might be lucky and have your rendering section of the chip still be intact though :)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
compared to where i live now, modesto seems like a great oasis of smashers.

why do i still want to get better at melee? lol phuck mah whole life

MacD

omg andre just did the godliest combo on me with captain falcon. I wish that **** had been recorded

And Mccain-- Andre's at my house so you only need to make one stop. We'll try to be ready by 9 so just pick us up any time after that
lol, i like the "try to be ready"

in case you check this mornin

i'm aiming for 9:15, though idk the timing so yea haha

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
copied/pasted from a results thread:

Jman beats Lucky and wins!

Winners:

Axe beat Replicate
Falcomist beat Hugs
Falcomist beat Swift
Fly beat Choknator
Fly beat HBox
Fly beat Lucky
GG7 beat Mr.Ganon
HBox beat Darrel
Hugs beat GG7
Jman beat Falcomist
Jman beat Mango
Jman beat SFat
Jman beat Tai
Jman beats Zhu
Light beat HMW
Lucky beat Shroomed
Lucky beat Tang
Mango beat Light
Mango beat SS
Mooninite beat RubyIris
S2J beat Axe
S2J beat Scar
SFat beat MacD
SFat beat Violence
Sheridan beat PPU
Sheridan beat Zeldafreak
Shroomed beat Bob$
SS beat Mooninite
SS beat Taj
Swift beat Myko
Taj beat Lovage
Zhu beat Fly
Zhu beat S2J
Zhu beat Sheridan
Zhu beat Westballz

Losers:

Bob$ beat Tang
Choknator beat Darrel
Falcomist beat MacD
HBox beat Falcomist
HBox beat HMW
HBox beat Mango
HBox beat Shroomed
HBox beat SS
Hugs beat SFat
L beat Mooninite
Light beat Choknator
Lovage beat JPEG
Lovage beat L
Lucky beat Fly
Lucky beat HBox
Lucky beat S2J
Lucky beat Zhu
MacD beat Axe
MacD beat Scar
MacD beat Swift
Mr.Ganon beat Azn Lep
S2J beat Hugs
Scar beat Mackadotious
SFat beat Tai
Shroomed beat Lovage
Swift beat GG7
Tai beat Replicate
Tang beat Hydro Kirby
Westballz beat Alan

good **** mccain for beating scar and axe

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
great tourny, learned a lot

definitely following in brandon and mccain's footsteps by slowly getting better once i moved out of modesto :p

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol damn, i havent seen orz since back in the ffxi days. the leet japanese linkshells used to use that a lot.

edit: adaias, i havent been able to get a hold of nick but if you can get a ride to my house im down to smash/sc2/whatever. i can maybe take you home as well. just call/text me or let me know on here when you want to do it, i dont have to work until new years day as of now.

lol damn, i havent seen orz since back in the ffxi days. the leet japanese linkshells used to use that a lot.

edit: adaias, i havent been able to get a hold of nick but if you can get a ride to my house im down to smash/sc2/whatever. i can maybe take you home as well. just call/text me or let me know on here when you want to do it, i dont have to work until new years day as of now.
Alright, I'll go tomorrow. What time would be good? I am sure I can stay until around 12 or so.

I might buy sc2 today btw so I can get my account going. I still need to replace my graphics card since its inconsistent / barely working if I want to play non-rush games. Would you be up for some 2v2 Keith? You'd have to install sc2 on your other computer, but it sounds like a nice idea

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah i'll install it, it wont run as nicely as it does on my new one but it will probably be fine. i think i have to do a mini raid with my guild tomorrow but it will take at most an hour, you can play sc2 during that time or something. maybe nick will end up wanting to come too so try to get him in on it. but yeah just call me tomorrow whatever time you wanna come, any time is fine.

Top Bottom