• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Aite I've got all but GFs of teams up. I'll get teams GFs and singles up today (well, i'll probably upload them overnight)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
played richard dunskies today.

we go back and forth in friendlies now O_O

but for some reason he cant beat my ness

hahahah

i seriously think ness is my legit best character now

(except vs dumb matchups like marth and shiek and falco)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 9,971
User Name Posts
LumpyCPU... 1,561
choknater 1,430
kirbyraeg 1,214

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

hahah cmon adaias!!!!!

moving to daly city not next wednesday, but SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
idk, I can't risk going to play smash during the weekdays. He called me at like 6PM so I'd get there at like 7PM and then would have to come back in like two hours because of school / hw. Week days are not all that accessable though I sometimes do have time. I will go to the Merced /Modesto tournaments and enter. I've set aside that time. man I feel like Andre now with busy johns.

Yeah I kind of have to set aside a day during the week beforehand so I do my hw ahead of time. Sorry about yesterday, I can't do everything at once. School before smash, sorry if I have to flake out especially this senior year

Sup BoA is legit. I think her new album is priy gud even if it's kpop.

Also I messed up my leg today so my tendons are all swelled up around my knee. **** this ****, I've had this happen like 10 times already. I know what to do to heal faster, but it still takes at a minimum about half a week

There's this guy at school who's a platinum player in SC2, priy gud and he plays random so that's pretty amazing, I think

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Who knows...

We're all ****ed though. Look at the page number son, it's the mark of the beast
lol, well i changed my settings on here so it shows more posts per page, so it only says this is page 250...so thats not too bad...lol. And wtf nick! lol. You said you'd have the vids uploaded tonight 3 weeks ago despite the tournament being just this passed weekend. lol. I guess i'll give you a break this time though, you've apparently got a lot going on. lol

Nick takes his time, the important thing it at least gets done. Maybe pass the videos to someone else next time? If Nick's busy, someone else could help him upload stuff

Andre, doesn't it cost more to repair an old crt tv than finding a new one? lol

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I thought nick said almost everything but GF was already uploaded...

and yes he has had a lot of stuff going on.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Dude, FML. First girlfriend troubles, now Su's pretty much like 'go die in a fire cuz I hate you *****', then today I find out that my credit card isn't working for some reason and I can't go to the bank to find out why because their hours suck and they aren't open on sundays. Now I think I got food poisoning from arby's or something... what the hell. I really don't think I'm gonna be able to go to the tourney tmw though guys, sorry for getting your hopes up

Yesterday wasn't so bad, but it was still pretty weird. some random girl paid for my groceries and gave me her number, then later at night after leaving RJs house I ran into 3 drunk chicks who asked me to help them TP someone's house and I actually decided to join in. lmao my life's hella crazy right now

Yesterday wasn't so bad, but it was still pretty weird. some random girl paid for my groceries and gave me her number, then later at night after leaving RJs house I ran into 3 drunk chicks who asked me to help them TP someone's house and I actually decided to join in. lmao my life's hella crazy right now
That's interesting, hahaha. Talk about the strangest events to happen all in one day.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Dude, FML. First girlfriend troubles, now Su's pretty much like 'go die in a fire cuz I hate you *****', then today I find out that my credit card isn't working for some reason and I can't go to the bank to find out why because their hours suck and they aren't open on sundays. Now I think I got food poisoning from arby's or something... what the hell. I really don't think I'm gonna be able to go to the tourney tmw though guys, sorry for getting your hopes up

That sucks dude. Gratz on getting another girls number, but i really hope things work out with you and your gf. You made me feel like a **** for always saying what i did about her now. hahhahaha. And if it makes you feel any better, i'm not going either. lol

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Nick, everyone that bothers you, just lightning kick them in the face. Your boss is bugging you, *lightning kick to the face*, security comes after you, *backward lightning kick to the face*. Cops come after you, just teleport. lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
smashboards definitely providin that social support system!

nick definitely believe in ur character and the options available despite the difficult matchups

Top Bottom