• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion

Miztik

Smash Master
yeah ill be there pick me up before you get kieth tho i need to get my controller from his house plox and you'll have room for an extra tv?

if so ill bring mine

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
How large is the tv? There might be room but idk. If it's larger than 20" you should bring it and i'll leave one of my hella small tvs at home

Man Idra is the most entertaining SC2 player out there. Talks **** all day and rage quits against Terran.

"i wouldnt play terran cuz I have self respect" hahaha.

2 more posts, where should I place my 1000th post?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah jaime should at least try to bring his brother and dark mike, that'd be legit. and this is definitely going to be the biggest modesto tourney thus far. (maybe rivaling the ssf4 tourney a couple weeks ago)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
lol, to be honest, i'm not even sure i can go...I basically can't afford to go unless I get first or second place, and I'm not confident enough in my abilities to really risk it. lol. I'm Mexican, us Mexican folk don't have much money. lol

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
hmm, excluding the normal modesto peeps, there were probably 20-25'ish extra non regulars.

jaime you should hit up your brother and dark mike and see if they can pitch like 5 bucks each in gas money then it'd be easy. and if any of you 3 placed then that would pay for itself in gas.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
hmm, excluding the normal modesto peeps, there were probably 20-25'ish extra non regulars.

jaime you should hit up your brother and dark mike and see if they can pitch like 5 bucks each in gas money then it'd be easy. and if any of you 3 placed then that would pay for itself in gas.
Mike and I are going...Hopefully one of us wins. lol. Or hopefully we win at least in teams...yeah...lol

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
The SF tourney 2 weeks back had 18 entrants and there were 5 or so people who showed up to watch. This should definitely have a larger turn out unless absolutely no random people show up, and there are usually around 5 of those lol. I think some random brawl players said they were gonna come to this one and enter too actually

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ggs everyone!

resultz (nick has full tio resultz, AND videos)

teams
1. phil and brandon
2. project styles (young link) and gecko king infinity (zelda)
3. mexican and dark mike
4. bizzarro flame and MGA2

singles
1. choknater
2. mexican
3. brandon (random characters)
4. bizzarro flame
5. phil (marth)
5. idk? i think dark mike

ggs to 69%, you are really getting quite good, keep it up.

project styles (young link) vs 69% (link)

prj$ won 3-2, close stuff!

to brandon: u are sooooo good, id like to see u trying ur best in more tournaments some time! when i play u im like 'this guy is effing smart' u got this haha, u can make that money.

Miztik

Smash Master
today was pretty legit

me and jamie got off a bit with yoshi puff F-throw rest ftw

Phil always fun to hangout/play with

Brandon we gotta play madden

mike was legit as allways

mexican sucks because he uses dk

69% fun friendlies

more detailed shoutouts later i guess...prob not but yeah

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Myself, Brandon, and Andre would like to thank all who entered for paying for our in and out after the tournament, and i'd personally like to thank you all for the gas money. lol. <3

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL did i miss something?

if i missed something it was probably cuz i was getting off on every merced player in friendlies with young link :)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hella fun tournament. Thanks to everyone who showed up and made it possible! Shoutouts will probably come later, but for now I'll just say that PRJ$ is pretty **** good lol

Violence

Smash Lord
Man, this was hella fun.

Glad to have met everyone.

I really wanna play some more friendlies with Mexican, get hit by bair a few more times, haha.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my shoutoutz

mxcn - good stuff, too bad ic's are a way better character than dk ♥
brandon - u are so good
phil - u are a very chill guy, i love ur $ chains
mike - didnt get to play u. money match next timre sure!
anthony - didnt get to play u but nice to see u again
jamie - ur so sexy
nick - WE EFFIN TAPPED. keep up the improvement
keith - enter singles!
adaias - get some money! :)
69% - you are improving a lot. watch germ/hdl vids, and mango vids, and whatever pro vids to help ur spacing and stuff. lvl 9 cpus are great training and be thankful that u have so many ppl around ur level to play with!
GKL - step it up son ;)
other merced guys - gg's whoever i played. eric ur a chill guy to talk to as usual. game and watch guy, ur not bad, sorry for demoralizing u hehe i like dittos. mga2 nice try in teams but young link ***** that matchup ;) just ask jason. we should play friendliez.
violence - u are pretty chill for someone named violence. u are not that violent
project styles - man ur so surprisingly good. great stuff in teams i did not expect u to get that far at all. sucks we didnt get to play

Top Bottom