• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
texas must be bad you never had probs with too much loadover any period of time lols around you or in you
i'm gonna overload in your mouth then make you laugh till **** cums out your nose.
You'll get used to it, I have a friend from Texas and she has a slight accent, but then again it isn't heavy. I got used to it, but then again she never says things like "y'all" and all those little lingo words. I heard SA is quite the hipster central, is it true Xilo?
it's WAY less annoying for a girl to have it.
or an educated man. the guy who taught the health class i had to take had a huge accent but he was intellectual. accent, but no slang.

also xilo is latin for hipster. you should know that by now.
Where is modesto?

I want to come to this.
i've always wanted to meet you because you always have sick *** avatars and your account name is one of the best i've seen.

(along with jimbo slice, meow2king, brawl pro, and marth/falco pro)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
not sure if you guys read that thread but at the last cgc boback and rey got banned, i guess they got in a fight and someone called the cops. read up on the last couple of pages, i had a few posts on there too lol

CGC must have a bad reputation by now, they already had the cops down there before and the brawl players made it worse by drawing ***** and other stupid stuff on the boards. And now a fight, that sucks.

Modesto is too lazy to fight each other

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if there was ever a fight in norcal, i'd assume boback had something to do with it.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
also, I saw you walking around in front of the livestream camera during GSG day 2 and was sitting in my aunts house yelling NIIIIICK at the livestream . . . . but you never came =(
**** lol, I went over to the laptop at one point but no one on there knew me so I lost interest quickly and left haha

nick what are u saying? its miles, of course its worth the drive!
Haha, i guess you've got a point. Man, potentially 3 ICs mains at the tournament. Pretty crazy

not sure if you guys read that thread but at the last cgc boback and rey got banned, i guess they got in a fight and someone called the cops. read up on the last couple of pages, i had a few posts on there too lol
Oh ****, I've gotta check that out lol

I like the fox v. IC match-up, I approve of all these IC mains. So does anyone want to team up with me for doubles? I want to enter doubles for once since I think I'll make it on time

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah we're doing doubles again this time. I think I'm just gonna alternate having doubles and crews every other tournament. The fox/ICs matchup is pretty fun though, I agree. Idk, I kinda wanna team with that random new young link player in modesto and go all zelda lol

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i could possibly enter doubles, if you want a teammate adaias. idk how good of a teammate you want but if you cant find anyone else lol. if we do though we should at least get one practice session in before the tourney, sometime this week hopefully.

Alright Keith. Yeah we can always get some practice in before it starts. I'd say you should focus on abusing marth's broken grab and edgeguards. Your edgeguarding is definitely better than mine. I'll play fox who should do well with your marth.

We got this

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
if its at my house, my address is 3404 saint gotthard way ceres 95307

who else is down to smashski

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
If project styles won't team with me I'd be down to team with you joe. Low tier zelda characters ftw. And if that doesn't happen then I guess I'll just have to copout and use puff/team with anthony and **** everyone lol

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
project styles?
quite a sweet name. . . .

any other new faces in modesto? I believe I read a few pages ago that there might of been a new falcon player?

hey, how is the IC falco MU?
I remember seeing shiz n wobbles go at it, and it actually looked prettty even, but with lesser skilled players it might be different. . . . hey, remember the comeback wobbles made on PS vs shiz?? where his nana was able to get a grab and throw upwards while he was recovering high and he was able to combo it with the bair?

that was hella sick!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
If project styles won't team with me I'd be down to team with you joe. Low tier zelda characters ftw. And if that doesn't happen then I guess I'll just have to copout and use puff/team with anthony and **** everyone lol
you already know nick

peach puff we got this

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wiht 'lesser skilled' players, ics wins against falco lol, mad easy to kill him

even matchup though

ill tell PRJ$ about this tourny, idk if he can make it yet. his ylink is too good... if i played any other character id be scared lol, ics ***** ylink hard

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol wtf tourney did you go to, a random video game swappers tourney? maybe thats where scorpion master got good.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so cal is having an arcadian tourney, last time we got 80ish people to enter, no ranked people, and who knows where half of them came from

we are hoping for something like that again

MacD

Banned via Administration
ummm... no?

the arcadian tourney is just to try and get a bunch of unranked people who never show up to things to go and get more interested in smash

for ranked people it's a time to relax, hang out, and bust out those mid/low tiers lol

Late start days are legit. Start school at 9 AM and leave at 2:00. Peters: you don't have to show up, just come pick up papers and leave.

So anything going on on thursday? I think I can make it

15 more posts

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Antioch might go to your punk *** tournament this weekend.

Also that Arcadian tourney thing sounds fun, no top/high tiers for ranked players haha.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Man I thought MacD had pride in himself for being able to beat some of SoCal's ranked players with his peach sometimes, but I find out he's a KFC :(
what does this even mean
LOL

jr get at them with ur ness

u need an alternate name though
LOL man you know it. what name should i use though?

... "PedoBear"? because ness is a lil kid

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Moon/Brandon/Phil should definitely go to the tournament

MacD/Fly should go too lol

ProjectStyles: where you at?

I'm 90% sure I can smash thursday though (later in the afternoon) so let's plan on doing something then

@JR: Your ness is gonna tap

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
guys forreal i dont know if i can make it... theres a chance i might have to go to sf that day with m yparents

well i talked to project styles (his name is marion) and he said he'll probably be showng up

guys forreal i dont know if i can make it... theres a chance i might have to go to sf that day with m yparents

well i talked to project styles (his name is marion) and he said he'll probably be showng up
Well at least it's some legit excuse. You will make it to the UCMerced tournament at least right? Don't bail out on us.

I'll probably get ****ed up by some ylink player

Edit: The Japanese version of djmax is great. Piano arrangements for Oblivion? That's great stuff. Too bad it's just the special OST.

Peters approved of melee being played, just can't play during class time. Only at lunch, but that's good enough. I'll probably teach some kids the basics and recruit them. I know some of them have been interested in learning for a while now.

Top Bottom