• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was too lazy to switch back and forth to Japanese-Code. But it is called "PatchCon: Defend the Library".

One of my roommates took the picture and left it there just to make me rage when I used to be slightly into Touhou last year. This game is a good time waster though.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
szdfyugihjopkol;.,mlkpnjobuiyvuctrxetzrwZRetxrvyuboinmp,p.[,p[mopinobuivyctrxtzerwtrxcytvubionkjbhcxyrstryjdklkhvjgxztjeaiytdfkhvchjfxzsitkyfiuohpjjnvaionewrf'ijova[ipoerhjv';aijfvi;onarpoifvn[arwijf'[aihwrgipohas[oifvrnao foi[harinao frav[onhfoanorihvna[ouhbfvri[oanru[oha[iowerh0pw8h8rhuhrugh88e876537890987tr3yugbfjlnablsjdhcgiayoeiuh flahdbkjfhuagilyegf aewfh aiuegf;awuegfailugfkajgswd;kgfiau;weghfoau;gwhef;ua foa;wefh;auowegfiu;oaweg;obgweougfoqeilbflebfhuegfolaejbflubIUB;b; ;OEFHOuewhfougoqbifeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii a;lejfnh;laiuheuoguguabjlcbnlajnlighiuoga;haioehgiougfa;ouh oas udhfkua osudhf audgf;oa;dough faiygelifkbaljbnkljbowuaHOEFHA
FHALK
HJL;AFH;ABUAIOB
HAK;FAHOFUGA;IOEWUGBVC;ABVBBVUIBoauhouegv;oaubrwovuha;uorhg;auoirh
ahha;kuwghiovuagb;jbr;uowbsiougai;uh;kljdhf;laihd;a
h
ha;iuhf;aosihf
oiuhuvihuggd
j
sdf''ho

kek kek

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
bizz aka jason aka star of halloween wait huh uh yeah im sure thats right so anyways lets mm yore shannon vs my sink down bromang?? rrrrrrr
if only if you posted this today, then it would've been epic right? (fri the 13th)

btw, i accept it... my dannon vs your dink

It would have to be at high percent, right?
By 200%+ yeah you're right. I'm sure sing does not have a frame advantage until after 200% UNLESS you hit them with the second or third wave / hitbox. Maybe jab reset makes it possible otherwise it's bogus.

Edit: Wow wtf brood is so good. Definitely deserved to beat m2gay's mk

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
do level 9's have perfect mashouts? i was doing it to level 9 fox at 70

anyway

modesto players are worse than level 9 so i got this

do level 9's have perfect mashouts? i was doing it to level 9 fox at 70

anyway

modesto players are worse than level 9 so i got this
I don't know. I think they do when it comes to grabs. I doubt it can work at 70 unless the couple of short invincibility frames after the jab resets gets them to avoid the first hitbox of sing.

I've hit cpus at very low percents with ledge grab sing -> rest which makes me wonder if they suck at mash outs.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm better than perfect at mashing out.

puff can't even try uthrow rest on my fox at any percent because i shake out so fast, you couldn't tell i got grabbed.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ledge grab sing rest is much easier than jab reset cuz the sing gets canceled, it can be done at like any percent lol

and does getting released from sing rely on mash speed? maybe its random lol. i can only assume that lvl 9's have perfect mashouts on everything

jab reset sing will get at all of u

ledge grab sing rest is much easier than jab reset cuz the sing gets canceled, it can be done at like any percent lol

and does getting released from sing rely on mash speed? maybe its random lol. i can only assume that lvl 9's have perfect mashouts on everything

jab reset sing will get at all of u
It depends on percent and mashing out, just like grabs. Check Magus's information, he's really good when it comes to mechanic questions and what not.

The other day I was playing cpu marth with my falcon and I had the strangest of phantom hits because I actually didn't hit marth in the first place and marth was actually behind me. The knee electricity effect just showed up and marth took damage, but no knockback. I wish I could have recorded that

Edit: I didn't see sing mechanics. Honestly the melee section should get revamped. The guides are terrible, I haven't really went through fully on them because of that. They should also include hitboxes, frame data, shield (dis)advantage, etc. Everything is spread out :(

I have to step it up and actually attempt to get better. Going to read a lot more match-up information and analyze some more videos with close matches between good players. It bogus that I am not doing as well in melee as in brawl. Who is up for smash? I can't exactly go to Keith's without a ride so...

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I think that cpus mash out of stuff as fast as possible on most attacks, but it doesn't seem like they do on everything. Modesto tourney is next sunday though, and we should smash before then. I think I'm free on thursday. Anyone else able to play then?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yall *****s im off work after 3 long *** days of working this weekend, ill be off for a while so hit me up whenever to play or just to chillet

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Heyo!
*****es, what is up!!
Just letting yall know i aint dead. . . and to see whats new in yall lives n stuff. . . .

anywho. . .

joe - gawddammit! **** YOU! i mean, seriously. . . I log onto this thread for the first time in weeks. . . see one of ur posts in quote form, and right away im thinking "hmmm. the game. . . . . . . .Oh sun ofa *****!!!!!!"
I mean, i dont how you did it, man. Congradufukinlations! you have gotten me fa life. . . ill make sure to give you a cookie next time i see you or something. . . . .

<3s. . . .

jason - hey Jase!!! def gonna make sure to see you when I get out there. . . . cant wait to see you on the norcal pr. . . how do you do vs mr ganondorf? or even how do you guys matchup when playing vs other norcal elites?

jr - Cant wait to see you again, man! If I ever have to drive back to sacramento for anyreason I can def stop by and see you in socal for the day or something. . . . well, figure something out. . . . Even though I havent played a WHOLE lot since arriving in the ec, I feel like I have matured in the game and understand it better. promise to give you a challenge this time. . . . no more of hitting me w/that single move **** =D

Ec players are fun. amazed by west coast style. . . . assuming that the way I play truly represents wc style =D

Foy - <3s . . . ten <3s. . . your hair grow back in yet??? =P
Hope you are enjoying your guys' new place. jesiah get hella good from what he was before the trip? I may not get a chance to visit again before I move somewhere for my new job. . . . which sucks cause I really want that digeridoo =D . . . (<3 the great heron). . . and I might have left my mech shaver there too, which sucks cause i had to use a razor for the first time and get fuked up by it.

hey yo, so theres this guy from MA thats all like "nah, ima gonna *** this kid up in melee" and gets all psyched about the game and gettting better and stuff. . . . and then this this other kid who, in the 2-3 weeks of meeting him, has switched his main like 5-6 times. . . . so I was like "dam, if these two dudes had a smash baby, it would be a complete replica of foy!. . . . . . . or maybe, they ALREADY had a smash baby, and it actually IS you!!!!

think about it. . . . .

kenny - still havent found a ec guy like you, man. working on it. . . .
hows TX? do they say "yall" a lot?

. . . . . yea. . . .

andre - hows pokemon serving you, bud? =D
is it still black and white? or is there like a turquoise or maroon version yet?
still in modesto? will make sure to see you again too if I ever make it back out.

Brandon - sup. . .
*****, you breakfast!
=D

Mastershake - do you even come on the boards anymore, scrub?!?!?
hella. . .no, MAADDDD lame for not going to GSG day two. . .
GO BACK TO ALASKA!!!!
<3
Nick - Hey man! Theres this guy in MA who mains Y link and Zelda, and its funny, whenever he picks zelda Im all like "get the *** outta here!!!! you aint Nick!! YOU AINT GK!!!!"
and he gets all confused and ****. . . . might be one of those "you have to be there" things. but yeah, all he does is try to shoe me n stuff. . . his spacings pretty good. . . but lacking in the edgeguarding spectrum . . . . .
. . . . . as a matter of fact, ive noticed that ec edgeguarding is REALLY subpar and I get away with a LOT more **** than I should. . . especially as falcon. . .

also, I saw you walking around in front of the livestream camera during GSG day 2 and was sitting in my aunts house yelling NIIIIICK at the livestream . . . . but you never came =(

Modesto crew - sorry to see whats happened with all the move outs and ****. hope to come out to see you guys if/when I get back to sac.

For the record, after helping my mom get to NH and settling in, im now looking for jobs around the country. My cousin is offering a little help in the form of putting in a good word for me in a mutual fund management company, named fidelity, if I can ever find a job that I would be good for. If I cant find something in the next few weeks ill prolly be flying back to vegas and staying there or driving back to sacramento. and If I do, youll be seeing me for sure.

i still haven't been to a single socal tourney, nor do i care to lol
This made me cry =P
I mean, you need to be getting out there to show the world that some 15 yr old guy named Ew-Ew's not a better marth than u. =D

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
john, surprisingly only 80% of the people over hear say "y'all"

i think i HATE southern accents now. i didn't mind them before, but i'm around it too much now. overload.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Where is modesto?

I want to come to this.
Tell me where you're from and I'll tell you if it's worth the drive lol

And @Dooky: I still haven't played you. I know you can't make the next tournament, but if we don't play each other in the tournament after that, you wanna MM?

john, surprisingly only 80% of the people over hear say "y'all"

i think i HATE southern accents now. i didn't mind them before, but i'm around it too much now. overload.
You'll get used to it, I have a friend from Texas and she has a slight accent, but then again it isn't heavy. I got used to it, but then again she never says things like "y'all" and all those little lingo words. I heard SA is quite the hipster central, is it true Xilo?

Top Bottom