• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

It's sort of the same stupid mentality I have when I choose counterpicks and bans. I banned Yoshi's Island as marth and then I choose to go there the next match. Confidence overpowers everything.

Sometimes I take marth to FD, arguably one of the worst decisions to make as a fox seeing how that's basically counterpicking yourself, but I do better on FD versus marth for some reason.

Anyways enough about me saying how much I suck at this game

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's called yoshi's story, and it's the best stage in the game.
i like it there against marth even though he ownz there.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
YAYUHZZ

anthony is a **** butt and told me that nick is taking me to the tourney. hehe

I want to start playing some street fighter 4 since it looked like something worth playing while I was at Keith's. I have no ps3 / 360 though :(. I could try the pc one, but that's garbage since I definitely don't have a usb controller (360 controller?) or a stick (which I'm not willing to spend $100+ for)

The metagame shoto. Probably will try akuma and sagat. Maybe Juri as well. I'll see what I like best after that

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
akuma and sagat are amazing.

if i could hadoken more than 30% of the time, i'd be decent at that game. haha
(oh wait, i can't link either... nvm...)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
we're doing the pools/bracket type thing, right?

that sounds like a really cool idea.

swiss thing sounds like a cool idea too.
(see combo food thread)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I've been following the combo food thread and the swiss tourney idea sounds pretty cool. I'm gonna try out the other idea tmw though and see how that goes.

Oh, and RJ and Su ended up coming over and we played some smash and old school castlevania lmao. Needless to say that the vids weren't uploaded as planned... lol

I'll bring my laptop to the tourney tmw tho obviously and you can rewatch them. There wasn't any SDI on that phantom rest btw (if I haven't mentioned that already), he just jumped immediately after the rest went off heh

Foy

Smash Champion
heyo kenny, its so good to see your texts again.

Wish we could be together again.

kktnxbai

and wtfbbq?? jr's in socal? hey, beat up on s2j and tell me how to beat him. . . .

hey every1 else

Mexican lost to his keys

Kenny how about some matches outside of the ****ing usual fox dittos? I could play my marth some more. I play too many fox dittos on melee. Super smash fox

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
when u play kenny, just choose ur character, stick with it, and smile

as long as u have any confidence you'll win :)

cuz kenny gets demoralized by positive attitudes

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mexican won

3-2 mexican (dk) winners
3-0 choknater (falco/ic) grand set 1 (or was it 3-1?)
3-2 mexican (dk) grand set 2

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
oh ****, mexican went to this, and all by himself? shoulda brought his bro, i want to see vinces marth. and you went too andre? you little **** mongers all decide to go when i have to work, you ****ing **** stained prick holed jew bags.

I am pretty confident when I play Kenny, though we're pretty even I think. It depends how consistent Kenny is playing, but anyways the point is that I am not really having all that much fun playing the same match-up again and again when I could be playing something else. Kenny and I discussed this at the tournament. Sometimes I switch to marth to get out of that boring feeling

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
oh ****, mexican went to this, and all by himself? shoulda brought his bro, i want to see vinces marth. and you went too andre? you little **** mongers all decide to go when i have to work, you ****ing **** stained prick holed jew bags.
I invited my brother, but he had to work and I couldn't get a hold of Mike soooo....yeah....just came by myself..

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i bet u would really enjoy the videos

they were intense

my falco was doin some godlike stuff
And by godlike, he means that he found his gun. hahaha. jk. F*ck yo falco Andre! lol. F*ck yo ic's too. lol. I can't wait until the matches are up though...they were pretty **** intense and close. lol

***edit........****....wasted my 1000th post....oh well. lol

Top Bottom