• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lol thats a pretty sick bet=D

im assuming this would be on tertrisfriends?

id hella be down if i didnt feel like shooting a baby seal atm. . . maybe in a couple weeks. . .

and I have to see what my doctor says tmw about me driving an hr 20 by myself. . . . my mom is over here taking care of me and she thinks its a horrible idea, nor does she want to drive me and wait for 4-5 hours in salida. . .
outcome doesnt look that great

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
jr does, he is always up for MM vs falco

Jr. is so good against fast fallers. He needs to work on his floaty match-ups though. I need to work on every match-up but peach and falcon. :(
what makes you confident against peach?
i don't get it... i'm confident you won't threaten my peach... or am i??

id hella be down if i didnt feel like shooting a baby seal atm. . . maybe in a couple weeks. . .

and I have to see what my doctor says tmw about me driving an hr 20 by myself. . . . my mom is over here taking care of me and she thinks its a horrible idea, nor does she want to drive me and wait for 4-5 hours in salida. . .
moon + you = not by yourself...

just do it. cool logic, right?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I think Moon's in antioch atm

And I might be down to do that tetris MM although I haven't played in a while and haven't really been in the mood

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
what makes you confident against peach?
i don't get it... i'm confident you won't threaten my peach... or am i??
lol, i thought the same with falcon. . . .

I mean, joon barely knows the falcon mu, and thats cause we've played the marth/falcon mu like a **** ton
unless he actually plays fox and not marth. . . . then iono
. . . falcon's still hard to play against if u dont know how, imo
moon + you = not by yourself...

just do it. cool logic, right?
thats sounds awesome. . . but he's in that piss-poor antioch place. . . cant do **** bout it. . . .

edit: nicks right. . .

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

of course but we might as well wait until after I'm back in modesto anyway

btw hope you heal up fast john, that must reeally really hurt. don't do anything stupid like DRIVE FOR OVER AN HOUR

I have no problem with other people's peach Kenny. Though your peach ends up beating me, it's not like the matches are uneven. Probably because I play the match-up as safe as possible and I do my usual ridiculous SDI and teching. I find this match-up pretty fun too. You probably feel confident because you play consistently with peach. I'm not sure if you feel confident playing me with your fox sometimes

Same with falcon. His moves are so slow you have so many frames to SDI moves like his knee. SDI right through captain falcon and down + proper survival DI really makes it harder for him to kill you. Learned how to DI the combos slightly better now haha.

I just really hate playing against spacies...sure is jigglypuff. I followed the advice on properly spacing bairs to avoid that CC shine bull**** everyone does. I should follow Jr.'s advice though and use my shield a bit more with both my fox and marth since I didn't feel like anyone even attempted to shield pressure me other than Keith.

tl;dr I like the peach match up and I need to get better

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
of course but we might as well wait until after I'm back in modesto anyway

btw hope you heal up fast john, that must reeally really hurt. don't do anything stupid like DRIVE FOR OVER AN HOUR
haha, it does come off as sounding really stupid, huh?

and like I said before, it doesnt look good that I will be coming. However, I have been healing for over 3 weeks already (ill admit, hasnt been a fun 3 weeks) and ive been able to get into my passenger seat and ride in it without much trouble lately and it really doesnt seem like it would be too difficult to drive on the highway. It WAS my left leg that got damaged, after all; not my right =P

iono, it's simply been a thought, but its just something im kinda wishin i can do. I prolly wont have this chance again for awhile. . . . I might try takin someone out tonight for a short run to see how i do. . . .

ps. where does dr. urine live again?

There's a chance i might be living in SC soon =)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
speaking of shield pressure, i was finding some really cool ways to shield pressure with peach and it was just coming out in matches. i wasn't thinking as much as i do with fox. i was just flowing and trying stuff out. ugh peach. for as long as i'm a gay/feminine, fat, white dude, i will have a peach.

edit: after playing some of FTA for a few days in a row, normal people probably won't feel as hard. FTA is too good.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ima start using the tag "PEDO" when i haven't shaved in more than a day or two.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
^^ LOL

haha

i wish i could come to this tmrw, my parents wont be leaving til 6 PM. so i can get hte car any time after that. how long is the smashfest gonna last?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
you know what, I really do mang. . . .

I will have to double check that im leaving to vegas on monday and not sunday

might there be a space available for me? =D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
^^ LOL

haha

i wish i could come to this tmrw, my parents wont be leaving til 6 PM. so i can get hte car any time after that. how long is the smashfest gonna last?
long enough for you to come

just some notes since i obv cant win every matchup with sheik/zelda

sheik's problem matchups:
pit lucario metaknight pikachu peach

sheik's not bad but just gay matchups:
rob gw dk

answers

1. pit - just cp peach and ****
2. luc - cp peach and ****
3. meta - this is gay, but i think ill choose kirby.
4. pika - cp zelda and ****. only pika i've lost to is DA BESS IN DA WHORL
5. peach - matchup is so fun i'll stay sheik. but if i lose i'll go DDD
6. rob - gay. ill cp peach or snake. i needa work on this one...
7. gw - i can stay sheik and needle camp. otherwise ill just tap him with snake, or bowser if i wanna troll.
8. dk - ZELDA

i dont like counter picking

but i have to do it, even in melee. i dont main top top tiers

My mains are too gay for Andre's sheik. No hope with counterpick stages either. Man G&W and MK cover the whole cast. G&W counterpicks some characters incredibly hard and counterpicking a stage makes some matches nearly impossible for others to win

I'll take you over the rainbow on a cruise any day

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yayuhzz 69mang be all givin' GIFimage a ride and shit

hey guys. i call this picture "FUC
K STARCRAFT"

this is lumpy, btw.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
man modesto is sooooo far from san francisco

and it's even farther from antioch (i think, don't really remember how long it took to get there for genesis)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
changed my mind about kirby vs mk

i did some practice today and it looks like sheik/ics are still my best choice against him, my snake is mad mediocre at that matchup

but good enough to tap suuwo ♥

whos coming over today and when?

Top Bottom