• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah. fuck you andre.

edit: i guess if you want to censor dodge, this is the thread to do it in...

edit2: andre, what was that anime you said i'd like if i enjoyed paranoia agent?

i forgot...

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
^ lol

But basically I used to use geckoking for everything until I created an aim account. The name was taken, but it had some randomly generated similar names and geckokinginfinity was one of them lol. I didn't really care much about aim at the time (and I still rarely use it now) but I decided to go with an abbreviated version of it and stuck with gkinfinity.

Anyways, not too long after that I got into smash. I still used geckoking at the time, but as I started to hear more about the competitive smash scene I started noticing how many players had king in their name. There was King and Mew2King of course, and I remember noticing that one of the admins on smashboards was named Kirby King the first time I went on the site. Basically though, it didn't seem like a particularly creative name anymore. So I ended up using my ******** Aim SN as my smash tag and continued to use it for everything else after that.

Bringing this story up prompted me to do a search and find out of many people on smashboards actually do use 'king' in their gamer tag though... and apparently over 1100 do. Heh, only 26 people use the word 'infinity'

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I like GKinfinity without knowing it stands for gecko king.

Also wtf at John never posting anymore ever since he shattered his fibula.

KFC I wish I could give you the ****, marth ditto-wise.

Better see you guys on Sunday though or else...I'll be forced to do some harmless trash talk >_>

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
^ lol

But basically I used to use geckoking for everything until I created an aim account. The name was taken, but it had some randomly generated similar names and geckokinginfinity was one of them lol. I didn't really care much about aim at the time (and I still rarely use it now) but I decided to go with an abbreviated version of it and stuck with gkinfinity.

Anyways, not too long after that I got into smash. I still used geckoking at the time, but as I started to hear more about the competitive smash scene I started noticing how many players had king in their name. There was King and Mew2King of course, and I remember noticing that one of the admins on smashboards was named Kirby King the first time I went on the site. Basically though, it didn't seem like a particularly creative name anymore. So I ended up using my ******** Aim SN as my smash tag and continued to use it for everything else after that.

Bringing this story up prompted me to do a search and find out of many people on smashboards actually do use 'king' in their gamer tag though... and apparently over 1100 do. Heh, only 26 people use the word 'infinity'
i thought that about "king" too. i only approve of king and m2k becuase they're teh AWESOMEZZ so everyone else isn't creative. lol

from now on, we're all calling you geico infinity; king of car insurance.
hey guys

anyboddy want to smash today and/or saturday??

me and jaime want the biznizz
i hope you're not expecting modesto to drive over there..............

edit: tell that monkey friend of yours to go to combo food.

Modesto driving to stockton? That's pretty funny stuff there. Modesto can't even drive across town

edit: It's more sad than anything else though... I should be ashamed, but I'll john with saying I don't have a drivers license

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i played like **** tonight. i almost feel as if it were a waste of gas money to go to stockton but it was fun hanging out. if i want to be good at all at this game, i cant be putting forth such pitiful efforts. jr you better go to combo food and enter, and beat everyones ***.

oh and adaias, i tried calling nick to see if he wanted to go and he could have called you and we could have picked you guys up, but he didn't answer and i don't have your number. would you want to go next time we get around to going?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
adaias, keith meant would you be down to go to stockton if he drives again... i think that's what he meant.

anyway melee is for people who can Lcancel.
melee is not for me.

Alright, got home. I came back with ur mr gay 2, monster hunter tri, etc games at home. External hard drives are too good.

I was at some "ranch" up in the Tuolumne county this weekend with a bunch of relatives and friends. It was more like some section of a forest in the middle of nowhere with some river by the side.

Alright so Andre's on the 27th?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yayuhzz for 209

i hope jaime did well too.
despite the fact that i've probably called him a faggot behind his back, he's a pretty cool guy and that dk is too good.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
melee / ssfiv / naruto fest at nick's was soooooo good

nick

your basement is amazing.

do that more often

naruto is such a funny game LOL

I am trying to surpass Kenny in terms of technical speed. Just little trixies here and there now and of course spacing. Also I think I have SDL down now. What other techs are there to learn that have some situational, yet good applications? Edgecancels?

Edit: I want to try to improve my puff seriously

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I am trying to surpass Kenny in terms of technical speed. Just little trixies here and there now and of course spacing. Also I think I have SDL down now. What other techs are there to learn that have some situational, yet good applications? Edgecancels?

Edit: I want to try to improve my puff seriously
short hop reverse laser ledge cancel to grab the ledge. (don't actually do this in tourney. rofl)
double shine against fox/falco near the edge.
waveshine oos.

**** this game. haha

edit: for puff, moar bair.
i don't even know what you're saying and it's too good
aka bandwagon lol

short hop reverse laser ledge cancel to grab the ledge. (don't actually do this in tourney. rofl)
double shine against fox/falco near the edge.
waveshine oos.

**** this game. haha

edit: for puff, moar bair.

aka bandwagon lol
I can do that, ez stuff. I should practice OoS waveshine though. I like running to the ledge -> shine and keep your horizontal momentum -> turn around and grab ledge. It's priy gud for shine gimps (at least versus ICs it works perfectly). I should learn that double shine pressure from SFAT, scary stuff.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
so it looks like were smashing at my house tomorrow. fta is coming, nicks coming, nick are you going to pick up adaias? andre might show up later in the day as well after hes done doing his stuff. andre you better come, jr is going to demonstrate how to **** ic's with marth. anyone else i may have missed is also invited. oh m2k is gonna be here too so everyone better come.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think i'm gonna drink an entire bottle of wine tomorrow so i'll feel like playing. haha

alcohol is a drug and should not be abused!

Top Bottom