• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
ok so ya jaime said he can drive to this

hopefully kenny feels like playing smash this time.. and hopefully andre comes

and john & moon should come to this too :D

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Swweeeeeet! foy's still here too!!! (and i almost forgot about georgeis =/)
Gratz again on the ranking! I just saw it for myself just now.

and yeah, shattering bones is a bytch! especially right before there are papers and exams to do =(

I dont think there''s a good chance ill be able to make it out for that. . . . I can always try. . . but it doesnt look good.

And nah dawg, aint nuttin gonna break my stride.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
oooooo ****!!!

I actually think foy might be able to take it down.
He seconds marth AND plays with jesiah all da time.
It would be interesting to say the least

Miztik

Smash Master
if kenny starts trying tomorrow he wont want to play

if i start using falcon i wont want to play (unless its teams)

just a few tips on knowing who really wants to play haha

and kenny knows this is true if he starts trying hes got like 3sets in him maybe then he is done

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
im going to bed in a lil bit. uh whenever people wanna come over is fine, just call my phone when you wanna come, the earlier the better; more time to smash. if anyone is down we can play some scII or SSFIV or something as well. Nick, you should bring at least 2 or 3 tvs and however many cubes (probably 2.) i wanna have at very least 3 setups separately from anything i have here being that getting out big tvs and my wii that is already in place is a pain in the ***. maybe we can set up a livestream on one of the tvs if nick or jr bring their laptops, which they should. see you nigroids tomorrow (today.)

edit:someone should also bring a power strip or two and maybe an extension cord, it would greatly help.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
omg king in his prime was soooo godlike!!!

i remember after norcal had zelgadis and king getting top 2 at every tourny

then for a while it was jeff and king getting top 2 at every tourny

with king usually winning

gettin off

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm heading over at 4, but i've gotta be back home by 9 which is pretty gay. I'll bring 3 tvs, a wii, and my laptop though. I'll pick up anthony and adaias on the way too if they're ready to go by then.

I'm heading over at 4, but i've gotta be back home by 9 which is pretty gay. I'll bring 3 tvs, a wii, and my laptop though. I'll pick up anthony and adaias on the way too if they're ready to go by then.
I am okay with this. I was going to go back early anyways. School johns until next week. Also bring me a controller. I don't care if it's a bit faulty

edit: I will bring a cube.

I suppose I'd pitch in two dollars or something. Yeah gas johns are the worst

Edit: Well one more smashfest where I wasn't particularly having fun playing. Improving through memorization isn't very fun. It was nice to hang out with everyone though. Melee does have an incredibly steep learning curve and only playing once a month isn't going to help me get all that better.

SC time, though I am over a decade late on this one so I'll have to fight an uphill battle against a lot of good players too

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
andre, are you still having a smashfest thing on the 27th?
cuz if you are i think jr is just gonna stay here.

with jr asleep on the couch and mike and jaime sleeping on air mattresses in the garage, it looks like a ****ing refuge camp over here. haha

did u guys tell fresno about this?

cuz u know they never go on this
you tell them for us. i don't have their numbers. i don't even have a phone.

you're coming, right?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
dude I wanna tetris mm all you fools at once

and roll in the dough

how's Xv1, first to 10 wins sound?

You guys put in a certain amount each and i'll match it as long as it isn't a ridiculously high total.

Top Bottom