• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
well, not to you. . . .

lol

i get at him first

edit: how do you like the vids?
like how the first video starts? ^_^
is my faint talking in the background annoying?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
wow, worst **** ever just happened to me just now. story might come offf as a bit confusing, so u might not understand it if you havent me tell a story before. . . .

ok, so I wasnt sure exactly what the word 'vagoo' meant. So I hit 'new tab' and googled the word using my google shortcut bar.
I see a bunch of urban dictionary entries that try to define the term, but I instead click on the comic strip where it was coined, im guessing. Then I back out and go to a forum where people are inquiring as to what the term means/where it came from. . .
something then clicked in my head and I back out and click onto the urbandict link, NOT because I saw it here, but because the people were mentioning it on that forum and I became curious "again"? . . . (sounds weird, i know)
So i read the entries and im like "ah ok, I figured so (thought it might have been a nickname for a ****** with some sort of std attached to it)"
but, strangely enough, I completely forgot about your post and im thinking, " wait, how did I even think of this term to start wondering what it was??? What led me here?!?! I know those guys who were talking about where the term came from didnt bring me here. . . wtf?!?"
I would click back, but it stopped at the google page where i had inserted the word 'vagoo' and wouldnt let me go further back. . . I exited the tab, but it only took me to the tab next to it. . .

I was freaked-the-**** out for like 4-5 minutes until I finally decided to look through all of my tabs, until I finally came across this one again (was the last one I checked, too) and it dawned on me. . . .

So yeah, that was fun. I really feel sometimes like im coming down with some sort of early Alzheimer's or something. . . . . gad dammit

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LMFAO

at first i was like "i'm not gonna read this..." then i was like "oh wait, john wrote it."
TOO GOOD haha sounds like an adventure.

p.s. ima google vagoo now then play a little tetris.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
at first i was like "i'm not gonna read this..." then i was like "oh wait, john wrote it."
lol wtf??

and adventure? no, it really wasnt. . .
I wouldnt wish that experience on anyone

edit: and I didnt mean for you to hear it in the moment, joon. Actually, I wanted to give suggestions throughout the match (that you would later hear on the video), but I lost focus enough to really give valuable input into the camera

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
a joyk, maybe????
yeah, I diddnt notice that until i uploaded it, but yeah, youre such a ****ing *******! who does that after a barely winning a match 3?
im not talking to you ever again. . .
tonight]

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I just watched 2012. that **** was mad gay. The movie was pretty much the main character (and his family I guess) surviving 823,483,908 things that they obviously wouldn't have in real life and it lasted for 2 1/2 ****ing hours. Gahhhh, what a waste of time

So this lady my mom met a couple weeks ago gave us her tv which she wasn't using. I'm guessing it's 36-40 inches. It's not a flatscreen tv so I am hoping it's a viable tv. I'll test melee on it and see how it works out

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
we should get together one of these days and play smash.
i haven't improved at all since before merced tourney. i'm still too good though. haha

i wanna play adaias and you other ****ers... maybe...

I just watched 2012. that **** was mad gay. The movie was pretty much the main character (and his family I guess) surviving 823,483,908 things that they obviously wouldn't have in real life and it lasted for 2 1/2 ****ing hours. Gahhhh, what a waste of time
i feel you, bro. i know how that is. haha

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
well, jr hasnt msg'd me back , so it may not happen

may not happen even if he does. . . . cause in addition to jr, modesto would have to find a way to pay for nick's/spenser's gas and get one of them to get them up to stockton

so I wouldnt count your chickens just yet, joony-boy

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok, so it's oficial: im going down to stockton to play tmw

Im prolly either going from 12-8 or from 3-11, or something like that

I hope to see all of you guys there (if 6 of you guys go and split gas, shouldnt be much, right? iono. . .)

and I dont have aim working for me, due to my ******* comp, fyi

edit: father forgive me, for I have double posted

Can someone teach me how to play sheik? inb4 ftilt -> fair and dthrow -> dthrow x15156165156165

How do you shield pressure with fair and such is the stuff I am looking for. I'm pretty good at reads so I think I'd do somewhat well with sheik if I learned how to do the rest.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
here's how you do it
while at the char select screen, you take your cursor, move it over the sheik icon.
Then Push A and move the marker somewhere else cause sheik IS LAME!

no but srsly, I guess if you REALLY want to (=D). . . Im no sheik main, but I would play against a lvl 1 fox on low gravity/high handicap and just start practicing short hop fastfalling as fast as possible and then start inputting fair->lcancel RIGHT before you land and spacing yourself as far as you can go while still getting the hit. keep doing it until you get the timing (with and w/o hit lag) down and you can do it hella times, sometimes inputting a jab/ftilt or two in between. just mix it up.
SH->immediate nair-> FFw/spacing works too

what does inb4 mean? I know what it says, just not what it means in context

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
oh, my bad then. Dont think there's anyway else sheik shield pressures using fair. I would think using a semi-fully charged needles to shield stab would work.

edit: fuken joony ninja

no, I dont understand it

I prolly have a general understanding, using contextual clues, but id like to know exactly plz

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i ain't got a mufuggin' fone!

keith's at work and everyone else is at church.
PARTY OVER HERE lol

that just means i don't have a phone to use so... yeah...

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
So uh... is smash happening somewhere today? Jr's? Keith's? Andre's? I'm down for whatever but I've gotta be home by 10.

Edit: Somebody tell me that smash is happening now and that I'm welcome to go. I'm ****ing bored and really in the mood to smash

Also, what's your opinion about this andre? lol

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/SideFx

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LOL we just had some. haha but we got to walk our fat ***** there to earn that ****... you ****ing ****facedbizznatch

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
anyone pay attention to healthcare legislation?

or is this not a place to bring this up?

but I kinda want a place to rant

Top Bottom