• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
true story. . .

cops dont know where im at when I be drive dancing

edit: hi kenny. Hows it going?
hello good sir
i tried to get my rank back up... failed... i ended up exactly where i started so i guess i'm a nature 3 and a half. lol

how goes it, john?
Marth only knows slash and swords dance. And I get rng screwed so slash never criticals. **** Marth.
critical *********, fayget!!!

edit: kinda lame how the smash community has hella cool people but if you don't play smash, you don't hang out with them because they're "smash friends" or whatever.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
rng?
criticals?
is this more pokemon ****?
lol

hey joon, does watching waffle's recent vids give you marth pride?

edit: and it's going pritty gooood, kenny!
have upcoming hw and class to go to in 2 hrs til 9; nawt fun. . . .
and sry to hear about tetris, but try to stop posting on this thread at the same times as i do, k thnx

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man those grand finals were hella entertaining

And tetris arena is weird... I still don't have a great strategy for it. Sometimes it seems more beneficial to tetris like crazy, and sometimes it's better to just wait for lines to get sent to you. Seems like you watching your opponents screens is pretty useful though.

And how the **** did you get to level 20 spense? Every room I join has a bunch of level 1 scrubs in it and when I win I only get 10 points. Then when I don't get first I lose 50ish points and drop back to where I was before. Idk, I made a 1v1 room earlier and won 30 or so games in a row, but the only ppl who joined were low level. Then a level 4 guy jumped in and we were pretty close, but I still won about 2/3s of the games and managed to rank up a bit. Still, it seems like it would take forever... I can never find anyone online with a rank high enough that it would benefit me to play them

Man those grand finals were hella entertaining

And tetris arena is weird... I still don't have a great strategy for it. Sometimes it seems more beneficial to tetris like crazy, and sometimes it's better to just wait for lines to get sent to you. Seems like you watching your opponents screens is pretty useful though.

And how the **** did you get to level 20 spense? Every room I join has a bunch of level 1 scrubs in it and when I win I only get 10 points. Then when I don't get first I lose 50ish points and drop back to where I was before. Idk, I made a 1v1 room earlier and won 30 or so games in a row, but the only ppl who joined were low level. Then a level 4 guy jumped in and we were pretty close, but I still won about 2/3s of the games and managed to rank up a bit. Still, it seems like it would take forever... I can never find anyone online with a rank high enough that it would benefit me to play them
Ladder style ranks? Those blow. Don't tell me you lose points if you don't play for a day as well. Shoddy battle uses this system and it sucks since that game has some luck elements, but it shouldn't be that big of a problem for tetris if you're obviously better than those level 1 scrubs

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Ladder style ranks? Those blow. Don't tell me you lose points if you don't play for a day as well. Shoddy battle uses this system and it sucks since that game has some luck elements, but it shouldn't be that big of a problem for tetris if you're obviously better than those level 1 scrubs
Get At The Negativity

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
wow, nice sdi
inspirational, even

and I hate to burst ur bubble, but that was only a weak knee. never gonna kill there
but yeah, fuken get owned, blue team

edit: fgawd dammit joon, you ninja! (not rly, but yea)
the char had little to do with it

Miztik

Smash Master
i really think john has like 27 convos going on in his head at 1 time and decides to post them on the boards

also i hate no being able to sleep

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
spence, will i finally meet this mythical smash minivan i've heard about?

edit: is this sunday going to end up being moon and john playing alone? haha

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Oh, it MIGHT end up being that way. . . . jinxers. . .

but if it does, I should meet you and your sister for some lunch in stockton, jesse

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Jesse.

aww.

cmon.

. . . ok, i'll stop now, before you start thinking im serious n all.
Im only about 30% serious atm

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i just picture moon as a girl and it's really sexy.

she looks exactly like him... same hair cut... same sexy voice... love dat smile
ooooh yeah
i just wanna eat him up
yeeeah

i mean... she's prolly just ok...

i just picture moon as a girl and it's really sexy.

she looks exactly like him... same hair cut... same sexy voice... love dat smile
ooooh yeah
i just wanna eat him up
yeeeah

i mean... she's prolly just ok...
How did I know Kenny would end up saying something like this???

I think it's very clear why no one likes "Modesto"

edit: So when are we going to play smash? I want to play against stanford tier Dotey

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok, fijnally got to putting up some of the matches from cgc, joon's matches more so. . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I92uTtM7djg

question: why is the match I posted not up on my 'uploads' list?
it obviously exists, and I am the one who put it on; I didnt make any extra/less adjustments when I was putting them on. . . . but I only have two matches (instead of 3) up

Top Bottom