• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
would you like to mm me, kenny?

my fox v your anything

i kno u like fox
sure, if you ever exist again.
i'll find it hard to say no if i have the money.
what a jerk, you just wanna steal my money.

sure. but no money, i'm cheap like that and am not confident in my fox
i thought you'd go sheik so i thought i was giving you a cute little deal to take advantage of.
i thought it'd be fun to give you some competition to look forward to, but i guess i'm just an *******.
now you don't get to play my doc/ganon. you only get my fox on auto pilot for the rest of time!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i don't want to be given a cute little deal

i want seriouslies

the level of seriouslies you get from me when i don't say "time to practice combo style" =D

Miztik

Smash Master
so yesterday/this morning i played melee for the first time in about a month maybe a bit more...

pretty fun

mainly cuz of the dumb **** me and kenny were doing

GET AT MY EPIC EDGEGUARDING WITH MARTH

kenny knows what's up

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't want to be given a cute little deal

i want seriouslies

the level of seriouslies you get from me when i don't say "time to practice combo style" =D
HAHAHA so good. only times i've beaten you.

well i just said that because me and you don't play and i thought it'd be cool to have something to look forward to. i just felt like my ganon might be ready, but i guess you're a scared child. hehe

i prolly won't see you and have 2 dollars at the same time anyway. ha
IT WAS JUST FOR FUN AND YOU RUINED IT!!!!
y'know what though, you're right

i don't deserve that level of serious play yet

so don't bother
my top/high tier vs your anything including kirby. 2 dollars. where you at?
so yesterday/this morning i played melee for the first time in about a month maybe a bit more...

pretty fun

mainly cuz of the dumb **** me and kenny were doing

GET AT MY EPIC EDGEGUARDING WITH MARTH

kenny knows what's up
yayuhzz
we're too good. that was the most fun i've had playing melee since... i don't even have a time in mind. ha
good ****

Miztik

Smash Master
we're pretty much the best ever

anyways what you doing today? im kinda bored here at my house...

i might play some cod right now but its xbox360 and the RB button is ****ed thanks to my bro so i cant throw my flash bangs unless i put way more effort need to.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
keith will prolly be awake within the next two weeks, so you might as well come over now.
i still need to mow the lawn at some point but i can do that now or later.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol i didn't buy heart gold

i'm so lazy. I'll cruise on over to some game stores when i come back for break.

edit: tonight i have begun an epic undertaking. you'll probably like the results.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
OK!!! so this saturday. . . . the 2oth
we all meet in stockton . . . .about at 1-2pm

spenser (maybe even andre included too)

can this happen??

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
my flight arrives at sfo at liek 5, then i gotta go home and unpack/be with family and shiz that day.

i could ask about sunday though. (:

Foy

Smash Champion
****ing modesto thread is hard to find without looking at my post. =_=

Yo imma be beast a brawl and come beat chok in an hell in a cell brawl mm.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'll give you all the money i have in my pocket right now for some tetris lessons. hehe

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i want that milk.

i want to let it curdle on my front porch for a year, resell it as "Vintage Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz" and make myself a handsome profit.

I also would like more cash.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
While I usually only have this problem at other online sites, I was horribly dismayed recently when I received my gallon of Tuscan Whole Milk.

As I popped the cap of the beautifully frosted plastic jug, the sweet scent of chilled cow mammary product wafted upwards. I sighed in pleasure and poured a large glass to go with some cookies. Minutes later, in a dark den with scented candles, I sat down to enjoy. I dunked one cookie and was sucking it dry of moisture when I was unexpectedly interrupted.

It was at that moment that I was confronted by an officer of the English Royal Navy, who crashed through my skylight, sliding down a rope presumably attached to a yardarm.

Aghast, I started from my padded arm chair, cookies flying and scattering across my shag carpet, but even in my haste, I managed to prevent a drop of the milk from spilling.

Clutching the glass, I demanded an explanation from the interloper.

The officer then explained to me the peril I faced. In his words...

"Three months ago, a Spanish Galleon carrying a herd of Tuscan bovines disappeared while attempting the Atlantic crossing. Twelve days later, an English passenger liner picked up a castaway on a deserted island. The survivour, a mere boy, told tale of vile pirates capturing his employers' ship and murdering most of the crew. The remainder, including this cabin boy, had been left marooned on the island. Some few had built a raft from the withered plant life on the rocky land, and had set sail for help. Only the boy and an officer of the galleon stayed behind, having drawn the short straws. The day after the raft departed, the officer was killed in a freak wave-propelled swordfish incident. The boy was left alone until his rescue.

Based on intelligence provided by the boy, the Royal Navy tracked down the pirates and galleon, but not the precious cows it had housed. Those had already been sold at a reduced price to a buyer in the Americas. Naval intelligence spent weeks tracking sales before finally discovering the cows in a small barn."

The cows have since been returned to their proper buyer, said the intruding officer, but before their salvation, they had been brutally milked, the result sold and made into Tuscan Whole Milk, the same milk which I was passionately consuming.

So while I was unfortunate enough to consume the stolen goods--a crime for which I was charged a 37 cent fine--I pray my warning reaches you in time to prevent you suffering my fate.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
No more pokemon. . . .

jeesus . . . .
=D

edit: dont ask me how I know that's a pokemon, I really have no clue

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
ahhh i got off during my study break

made a new tetris account, and after about an hour's worth of playing made it to rank 10, called out some total scrub who was calling other people scrubs, then beat his *** down 10 times in a row and showed him t-spins and beat him while talking to him and critiquing his playstyle.

i'm such an ***.

Top Bottom