• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
wwell, if another answer had come up, I MIGHT have done a b2o3. . . .
but I gotta go with the first answer
Thanks nick

So, I will be trying my best and prolly going to the next UCM and not the next CGC

sowhen are you gonna be in norcal for break, spense?
like, the day

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Yeah so apparently RJ's ps3 broke for the 2nd time so he'd like to play, but doesn't actually have the console himself. So idk if either of you guys (kenny or andre) has a ps3, but if you do RJ said he'd be willing to drive over to play you in person. He said he'd prefer playing in person anyway though so he can talk strategy and get tips while playing.

And would you be down to smash tmw evening kenny? Or rather, is it fine with keith? haha

And yeah anthony, you should dust off your controller and play some teams matches with me if nothing else
1st) after a while, i get bored of sfiv and i'm not the best at it (keith always easily could beat me), but it's a pretty fun game at first and i'd really love to see keith dust off the fight stick. i'm not sure it'd be worth it for him but might be fun

2nd) i'd be down, i'll ask keith when he wakes up if he's got anything going on tomorrow. should be fun to see if you've improved. regardless of your improvement, keith will still make your puff look easy with marth. hahaha

3rd) TEEEEEAMS

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah same here. And **** I ended up doing house construction all day. I'm for sure free tmw though!

**** actually idk if I'm free tmw. If I can come over to smash a little earlier in the day (earlier afternoonish) than we can probably do something tmw. I'm on spring break all next week though so no matter what we gotta smash soon

And ****, I missed the stream. Did foy win lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
haha nick nick... you never cease to amazing me...
keith will prolly sleep till between 3 and 5 pm tomorrow.
it's ok though, because you'll prolly just flake anyway. haha

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I agree, buffalos ARE graceful and majestic creatures!

edit: btw, I guess I won the thread, eh joon?

look at the post count. . . .

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh shiit spence. 17? haha the highest i've seen was 9... and i think that was you too. haha
dayum. i haven't played since i played with you. i'll get at it... next time i'm bored.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
nick, you should come over tomorrow. keith said if you don't have his number or if anthony's not coming just knock on his window, lol.

i'm going to bed now, so i'll likely be awake before you come (in my mouth). either way, get at me.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
the only reason tetris rankings are so much higher now is because you can gain double points for like a week now and so that you can challenge people a class above you (silver to gold, etc.)

i don't remember when they started it but if you spend some time trying to get your rank up it'll make a huge impact :p

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yea ill go, if not to play smash at least to hang out

just call me nick, and ill do the rest

;)
hehe datz hawt

p.s. i got a pack of top ramen that says nick flakes again. (you know i ain't got real money)

the only reason tetris rankings are so much higher now is because you can gain double points for like a week now and so that you can challenge people a class above you (silver to gold, etc.)

i don't remember when they started it but if you spend some time trying to get your rank up it'll make a huge impact :p
naw, i'm supposed to be rank 2 or 3. i hover around that ranking because that's how good i am for now. what's the point in making people think you're better than you are by rank boosting? haha i'll rank up eventually, buddy.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
well yeah exactly, just go out and play this week and you'll rank up faster! beat those guys up in rank 6 and 7 who think they're better than you! it's a promotion, so take advantage of it lol

the big thing i've noticed is that the people aren't getting better. the old rank 2's and 3's are not the 5's and 6's so just go out and ****

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Wow wtf man... I fail. **** always seems to come up whenever I plan on smashing with you guys. 4 ****ing times in a row now. Let's smash on wednesday. If I don't show up, you have the rights to ***** slap me for the rest of eternity

Edit: The Noob crew is too good

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
wwell, if another answer had come up, I MIGHT have done a b2o3. . . .
but I gotta go with the first answer
Thanks nick

So, I will be trying my best and prolly going to the next UCM and not the next CGC

sowhen are you gonna be in norcal for break, spense?
like, the day
i can't believe i missed this highly important question

i'm gonna be back the evening of the 20th, so free from 21st until 28th when i fly back

also that's a lame choice, as much as i <3 ucm you should really go to the next cgc

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Wow wtf man... I fail. **** always seems to come up whenever I plan on smashing with you guys. 4 ****ing times in a row now. Let's smash on wednesday. If I don't show up, you have the rights to ***** slap me for the rest of eternity

Edit: The Noob crew is too good
don't worry about it. when you say you're going to do something, i just take it as a maybe.
haha you should really come through once, but that's on you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kenny/other people who see this:

My bad about DJ. He usually gives us a rough time and I was hoping he wouldn't do something like that somewhere else, but he did it.

So uh, yeah, you should ignore him or something.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
drumstick is hella legit.

he was by far the best diddy kong racer.

also GRAND MASTER MAXED RANK come level up against me in tetris you guize

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If you're going to say anything publicly, it's best to do it directly, lest someone think you're being passive-aggressive about it.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I dont even know what happened. somewhat recent?

i can't believe i missed this highly important question
haha thanks. . . i think

well, It was that cgc was going to be a bigger pain to get to, and was gonna be RIGHT before skool started back up for me. . . .so it really was 50/50 in my head

dont have to worry about that now, though, as I completely misunderstood when my break would be, and it's actually ucm that would be really difficult to get to for me

so yea, might be doing cgc now, instead

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol.

srsly, i can't wait for break.

one week away from a nice break and SMASH WITH MODESETO maybe at some point

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
spenser. my ganon/doc vs your anything but kirby. 2 dollar mm. 2 out of 3. where you at?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
he said ganon/doc

you use sheik wth

spenser

whens ur spring break?

can i have pokemon battle revolution? :)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
LOL andre yes you can (: i'll give it to you sometime next week

i better have some **** rental battlecards when i come back summer break though.

also, i just wanna play foxxxxxxxxxxx

Foy

Smash Champion
Been watching kids play mad ff13 its amazing.

Billie Jean sucks ****.

I got silver.

**** yeah. Got 17th at my first brawl tournament, go 17th in melee too as well. =[

And did decent in teams, thinking about picking it up.

Top Bottom