• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
made a new tetris account, and after about an hour's worth of playing made it to rank 10,
. . . you ***. . . I cant even make it to rank 2 without losing it again like a few games later when I go on tilt and dust off the rest of my points

Im a bit unsure as to if tetris is a game that I want to care about being good at or not. . .

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ahhh i got off during my study break

made a new tetris account, and after about an hour's worth of playing made it to rank 10, called out some total scrub who was calling other people scrubs, then beat his *** down 10 times in a row and showed him t-spins and beat him while talking to him and critiquing his playstyle.

i'm such an ***.
you are an ***. but you're inspiring too.

ima play right now if anyone wants in.

LumpyZZZ is about to get rank 20
lol wow, you can talk to someone and still beat them, that's pretty crazy
i've seen him do it.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
**** spense you're ranked 2nd out of everyone on tetris friends in Arena?!?!??! Jesus ****ing **** ****s

How do you do it?

I just started playing arena so we'll see how far I get... doubt it'll be anywhere near level 20 though

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i am?

who would've thought.

there's a lot of maxed out grand masters though..at least i thought there were. :p

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
and i'm a n00b at tetris

i'm getting whooped right now lol

edit: i lost two ranks today on tetris friends. GET AT ME!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Lol I'm still getting used to arena. I'm used to building it up hella high and then getting 2 or 3 tetrises in a row in normal tetris modes, which clearly results in getting ***** in arena since you can get hit with 8 lines out of nowhere and lose. In arena it doesn't even seem that beneficial to do anything in the beginning though unless you're gonna double tetris and eliminate someone else. Otherwise you can just sit there until someone sends lines at you and then send them on to someone else by clearing them. It seems more critical just to keep your height down, but idk I still haven't played much. Do you just tetris like crazy spense? Or do you do something similar to what I described?

What's up Modesto?

I got blazblue and it's pretty good. I've already played 25 hours the past 5 days :dizzy:

I think it's better than Hadouken Fighters IV, but Dotey and company may disagree.

Also when do you guys want to play melee?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kenny hit me up whenever you/keith wake up me and nick are at my house so yea...
come over come over come over

i've been bored all day

i even watched jurassic park today.

i guess i'll try to call you

get at the children
Get at me, I'm still not 18. I think I'm the youngest member here. Choknater still looks like a kid though.

I noticed that I have not that many games. My entire collection of games is about 15 and they're mostly older games (melee, pokemon, Final Fantasy games).

I got blazblue over pokemon. How good is it Andre? Gold / Silver were so good back when I was a kid. My mixed level 100 tyranitar had tbolt, crunch, rock slide, and earthquake.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
edit: gonna play some tetris now... i think...

TIME TO GET THOSE RANKS BACK YAYUHZZ

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I am the worst attacking pokemon in the world

I learn nasty plot but get no special attacks. at all. except uproar.

Top Bottom