• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
you can enjoy the story of code geass...if you haven't watched a lot of anime. otherwise it's a ton of the same lol

it might be boring anyway though, the mecha battles aren't very interesting

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
at this point, i'd rather just watch deathnote again than watch code geass. lol same main character.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
nah, they're different enough to merit watching both of them...

at the very least you might like the second season's ending. lol.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I watched code geass first which is possibly why I liked it more than death note. Yeah, definitely very similar characters though. Watching all of code geass will lead you to see differences though. There was a point in the series where it took a turn and I felt like they had completely ruined it, but the ending was certainly redeeming.

And this is kinda random but RJ's looking for someone to train against so he can get good at Street Fighter. Anyone else looking for someone to play against in SF4?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
wtf? how do you not understand what I mean??

just read my msg in your head using my voice and yea. . .

your 2nd link took me to urban dictionary feat. the term fuzzy lumpkin. . . . in one of the definitions it gave an explanation on going down on a defecating chick. Not too bad (assuming she doesnt jerk around), but I was expecting a melee trick

how DO you do that moonwalk->jab->ledge grab?
it's priy gud

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I watched code geass first which is possibly why I liked it more than death note. Yeah, definitely very similar characters though. Watching all of code geass will lead you to see differences though. There was a point in the series where it took a turn and I felt like they had completely ruined it, but the ending was certainly redeeming.

And this is kinda random but RJ's looking for someone to train against so he can get good at Street Fighter. Anyone else looking for someone to play against in SF4?
ill play. ill have to deal with his weird comments but hes a nice guy lol. is he getting super sfiv?

im really really hyped for pokemon hg/ss. got my jirachi at gamestop this morning. spenser and i have been talking bout pokemon for hours lol

i typo'd 'talking' to be tlakign... i thought of Slaking.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Female Gym Leader Tier List:

Top tier:
Sabrina
Jasmine
Whitney

High tier:
Candice
Misty
Clair
Erika

Mid tier:
Winona
Janine
Liza
Roxanne
Gardenia

Low tier:
Fantina
Maylene
Flannery

man, don't even ASK why i made this.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
you dont really need me to, right?

right

iono, im not really in the best of moods atm, so yea. . . . . . maybe. . .

what time did you need ride, anyways?

edit: jirachi??? huh?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
What the...Flannery is too low and Winona is too high. Sabrina is too good though.
lol, flannery's concept art sucked...so i took it out on her

Winona is too high though, I agree with that I guess.

Top tier:
Sabrina
Jasmine
Whitney

High tier:
Candice
Misty
Clair
Erika

Mid tier:
Janine
Liza
Flannery
Gardenia
Winona

Low tier:
Roxanne
Fantina
Maylene

yayhuzzz

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
There was a point in the series where it took a turn and I felt like they had completely ruined it, but the ending was certainly redeeming.
that's almost exactly what my friend james told me.
you mean online?
via ps3?

i'll play him. i beat his zangief with ryu 10 matches in a row at jr's. haha
that match up is too good.

btw, when are you gonna play me melee?
i'm out of practice so you might only get my autopilot fox for a few matches. (which is impossible to beat)
wtf? how do you not understand what I mean??

just read my msg in your head using my voice and yea. . .

your 2nd link took me to urban dictionary feat. the term fuzzy lumpkin. . . . in one of the definitions it gave an explanation on going down on a defecating chick. Not too bad (assuming she doesnt jerk around), but I was expecting a melee trick

how DO you do that moonwalk->jab->ledge grab?
it's priy gud
alright john haha

i kinda thought you'd respond like that.
i just pretended to not know what you meant so it wouldn't ruin it for others who would click the link but read your post instead. idk if that makes sense or not... >_>

and as for the falcon thing, it's simple really... you just have to be the wombo master.
hehe try it out sometime.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
well, kenny has ADD. What do you expect, xilo-dude?

and dam you kenny, stop messin with mai mind!

foy: . . . .fukken foy
lmao, that link is hilarious, but so wrong (and MEAN) at the same time

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
WHAT THE FUUCK, JOHN?!?!

just because billie jean wasn't my lover doesn't give you the right to ignore the amazingness that is billie jean.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah so apparently RJ's ps3 broke for the 2nd time so he'd like to play, but doesn't actually have the console himself. So idk if either of you guys (kenny or andre) has a ps3, but if you do RJ said he'd be willing to drive over to play you in person. He said he'd prefer playing in person anyway though so he can talk strategy and get tips while playing.

And would you be down to smash tmw evening kenny? Or rather, is it fine with keith? haha

And yeah anthony, you should dust off your controller and play some teams matches with me if nothing else

Top Bottom