• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yeah.

i force fed john my man junk
And it tasted like snozberries!

Whats smex?

aww, cmon anthony. Dont say that =(

O yeah, you end up getting the abe lincoln from Kenny?
Even though you were a ?$%#&-@#$^$ ?$#@*%^@)(%@(% for not coming out?

edit:
. . . . ummmmmm whered guile go? and what's this oar doing here?
I have to make a photo buket huh?

Foy

Smash Champion
Whoa what happened to guile. >_> Ill figure this out man.

Iunno just recopy the link back in if anything

Ah **** i went over the bandwith **** so it wont show. =_= might have to make a new account for the gifs

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm actually unsure about thursday or friday and which one would be better. i'll post when i know.
but i really wanna play you guys more so keep on the look out for my amazing posts.

p.s. WHERE THE **** IS MY SIG, FOY???? BIIIIIISSOOOOOOOONN

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
why can't i see that you joined this group?!?!?!

and 3rd round... guess who started that armada chant... :D

... idk if i'm scared or not, and i don't remember being with kenny... i remember zhu, and cactuar, and darc, and maybe mango... probably some other random people, but i can't for the life of me remember kenny... must not have made an impression ;)
PEEEEACH

*food

MacD

Banned via Administration
hahah rusty kfc... doubtful ;)

but actually, maybe i could trade shifts and get called off on sunday and that way i won't have to work and can go to both tournies... hmmmm

Foy

Smash Champion
Hey Andre. I learned dair chaingrab. Mad easy. I cant get it on Sheik though. =[

Um Im thinking of going like 80% IC's at a tournament this weekend and the rest whatever. Ill be recording/livestream.

Last weekend i was at JesiahTEG house (ranked 2nd in WNY) and we played for like 2 days and I went 10% getting 4 stocked, 10% getting 3 stocked, 60% 2 stocked, 20% 1 stocked. Im getting these ****** dudes down i think.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Fixed it. Use this in your sig now instead of the other link
cool thanks. . .and good **** with the ICs
Five dorra??
Sweet! Good luck brotha!!
wait... which one of you is the marth?
Just what I was thinking . . .pretty sure aanth is. . .
Lumpy - ...

Jpeg - CGC then Merced. DOOOOOO IIIIIIIIITT.
I hate driving. . . .
looks like everybody who is modesto at heart needs to learn to play ICs

after i get sheik, i got this
uhhh, you means play against ICs or play AS them?
Cause I can DO the former. . . wont even attempt the latter

I think how interesting it is how someone could adore playing one character, yet someone else could abhor the thought of it. . .Iono, just would love to see the two play a common ground char such as fox or mario and see how to their playstyles differ in a way that attributes them to liking their respective mains. . . etc

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . .uh oh . . . . memories coming back. . . . .

". . . b. . .b . . .b. b. but I didnt mean to knee you! . . . I . . I didnt think they could g. . g .ggimp me!'

". . . . It . . i i it was only one throw!!!. . . ."

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Just got back from Andre's and while I'm pretty sure I lost every single game (lol) I've got my desire to play puff back, along with my confidence which JR ***** the other day (XD). For some reason I'm missing 95% of my up throw and uair rests though and I'm not sure why. I'm not that worried about it though because it'll take all of 2 minutes practicing to be completely consistent again (for some reason i've just been resting too early).

You need to go to another tourney Chok. I wanna see your ICs get off haha. Actually I'd really like to see how you do against another puff main as well (more specifically one who's better than I am). I wanna know how someone else would handle your play style in the match up

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
how does that MU work, actually? does poking until nana gives way and separates from popo work? or is puff not fast enough to retreat?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
It seems to me like if you hit both of their shields you won't necessarily have enough time to get away, but if you space well and only hit one of them you'll be safe. Bairs that barely graze one of their shields don't seem punishable almost at all, and the shield pressure they cause will eventually force the ICs to be more aggressive (at which point you can separate them and gimp nana/try for a kill). I haven't exactly been doing that well against his ICs though so I may be approaching it all wrong :p

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Id love to see that **** happen irl, I guess I have mango vs chu to hold me down until merced. . .
you should def check that out n see what mango does if ur curious about a certain spot of the mu
night y'all

Top Bottom