• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
The entire thread's degenerated to quoting spice girls? -_-. . .omg. . . Tell me why!
STOP! Just who do you think you are?
We can never give up on the good time guys!
Vivamos Forever and Let love lead the way! Our friendships will never end
DO IT!
Goodbye!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I namesearch a lot

foolproof way to find threads i'm interested in (the few that I actually have posted in)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i should start name searching.

i'll just go to the search bar and type "wombo master" and see who's been talkin' about me.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you posted on smashboards texted me and called me saying the basically the same thing three times all within ten minutes of each other

you must be bored as ****

edit: i'm too lazy to punctuate this post, but it's irritating to look at, will someone kindly insert the proper punctuation for me?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i got wisdom teeth taken out today

man that doctor was fast and easy and not that painful

too legit

maybe cuz he was ASIAN

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i want everyone in this thread to know that me and anthony were playing melee earlier, and i beat the game.
i finally did it. i beat meelay. i now have a perfect 100% file on meelay. i always wanted to and now i finally have.

i was fox and he was falco.
he was recovering so i hit him with a full jump nair off the edge attempting a zelgadis special.
after the nair hit him closer to the stage and he started his upB, i changed my agenda and decided to go for gold. rather than shine falco's upB (i was scared i would miss it) i did a dair to shine for the kill. as he died, those giant letters appeared on the screen, "G... A... M... E..." it was then that i knew i'd created something glorious and that i had finally beaten the game.

i want everyone in this thread to know that me and anthony were playing melee earlier, and i beat the game.
i finally did it. i beat meelay. i now have a perfect 100% file on meelay. i always wanted to and now i finally have.

i was fox and he was falco.
he was recovering so i hit him with a full jump nair off the edge attempting a zelgadis special.
after the nair hit him closer to the stage and he started his upB, i changed my agenda and decided to go for gold. rather than shine falco's upB (i was scared i would miss it) i did a dair to shine for the kill. as he died, those giant letters appeared on the screen, "G... A... M... E..." it was then that i knew i'd created something glorious and that i had finally beaten the game.
that ain't falco. fox dair sort of works because falco drops like a stone and has pretty much no vertical recovery...but he's a bird...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i learned quite of imporant strategy after watching some of brandons new vids, and practicing against lvl 9's today

controlling center stage = the most important thing in melee lol

i also learned

that ic's gets obliterated by fox's jab game. like wtf. he has frame advantage on everything, all they can do is roll away, they cant even cc dsmash

fly can probably cc grab it i bet lol, but i never cc grab, maybe ill try

but yea i usually just end up diing away and then rolling

fox's jab too ****

fox's advantage against ic's is comparable to peach's imo

but oh well, i tap foxes still

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
stop hatin on kenny's swag!

dair with fox is much cooler into shinespike because nobody uses it!
thanks for silencing the haters. i mostly posted that because i told anthony i would. lol
it was tight though. dair shine off stage... who does that?
that ic's gets obliterated by fox's jab game. like wtf. he has frame advantage on everything, all they can do is roll away, they cant even cc dsmash

fly can probably cc grab it i bet lol, but i never cc grab, maybe ill try

but yea i usually just end up diing away and then rolling

fox's jab too ****

fox's advantage against ic's is comparable to peach's imo

but oh well, i tap foxes still
peach utterly destroys ic's at lower levels, but at high levels i don't think her advantage carries over as well.
fox, on the other hand, destroys every character below top tier, imo.
ic's aren't bad against fox.
fox is just good against everyone else.
i'm starting to see that.
fox can make the other character feel utterly helpless without playing super campy.
keeping the pressure on while playing safely is my ideal style with fox.
it's difficult to stay consistent with right now (i.e. giving the opponent a free grab now and then), but i'm getting there.

i believe fox can be played perfectly in most match ups.
PERFECTLY

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
try it against me

pressuring ic's with fox is different than other characters but still pretty easy

instead of nairing and bairing a lot

u do drill shines, and u can jab a lot (like i said, its pretty safe, like the lvl 9 cpu style jab where u do double jab, double jab, repeat)

and then u nair and shine nana a lot

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i've been wanting to play your ic's with fox.
i have faith in your ic's but i've gained that bit of confidence that follows the realization of fox's potential.
i think we could have some good battles but i'd have to get used to it first.
(I STILL ****ING MISS L-CANCELS!!!! only on certain aerials. how fix??)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
level 9 fox jab combos are too good

the designers must've wanted to emulate street fighter jab->combo

too bad all the computer does is more jabs

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fox's potential = hitting the opponent as much as u can until they die. fox doesnt even need to combo usually, just keep hitting till they die

like honestly

compare lucky's fox, attack attack attack, **** spacing, **** edge guards, shield pressure, ****

to old school foxes like pc and chillin

space...... grab, shine combos, efficient edge guards, win but not ****

fox's metagame now is so much more ruthless, ever since people are mastering that shine -> shffl stuff, back in the day only top lvl people like PC could do that stuff, and the other technical foxes weren't smart enough to use it well

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it's hard. ha
my mind usually denies me the ability to grasp the concept of perfection, yet i didn't hesitate to say fox can be played perfectly.

Top Bottom