• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
leave really early? not really. . . . if you stay over in modesto it would take about an hr 30 to get there, assuming you dont get lost. . . . shuddup foy
. . . . and kenny =D

Miztik

Smash Master
best way to aviod having to leave earlier than we have to is if we all stay at the same place the night before

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
ok, so let's plan now

friday night smashfest at andre's???? :D

saturday night smashfest at kaushik's???? :D (idk bout this one)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i woke up at 8pm... again...

sounds like your speed stat isn't high enough for the getaway either
unpromoted classes have low stat caps

also, wouldn't we have to leave really early to get to r3???
if you're good enough, you don't need to be fast to get away.
i don't plan on letting it get to that point. lol

and idk how early because i don't know where it is or what day.
(is it norcal?)
im down with either if i can get money to go
me too me too me too me too

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
ok, so let's plan now

friday night smashfest at andre's???? :D

saturday night smashfest at kaushik's???? :D (idk bout this one)
Actually I don't think Kaushik will be back from school by then. Someone needs to smash with me on tuesday tho since it's the last day i'll be available for a while

Miztik

Smash Master
pick me pick me

my last final is tuesday ill be done with class by 2, pick me up from jc then we'll go to my house and play

yes?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
pick me pick me

my last final is tuesday ill be done with class by 2, pick me up from jc then we'll go to my house and play

yes?
i like this plan

nick when is your final?

i'm probably down to play anytime after you're done on tuesday, but i think i have to leave early so if we go to anthony's i'll probably just drive myself and leave early

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'll be done with my final around 10am, but I've gotta go to the hospital for some blood tests and other random stuff so Idk when I'll completely free. That sounds like a really good plan tho

MacD

Banned via Administration
just a sugestion, you guys might wanna try and find housing closer to the bay, i've made the drive plenty of times and 1 1/2 hours is the shortest time to expect

i mean really it's up to the driver and the people paying gas.... but you save 200ish miles of driving if you stay in sf or near it

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
about all the tournament stuff, there's no real reason to go on saturday (melee doubles and brawl singles that day)...doubles at $10 per PERSON is expensive, and none of us would enter brawl except andre/adidas...if we get housing somehow then of course we should go both days.

I say we should just go sunday morning and not bother with housing because it's the easiest for me to do, lol

Miztik

Smash Master
I'll be done with my final around 10am, but I've gotta go to the hospital for some blood tests and other random stuff so Idk when I'll completely free. That sounds like a really good plan tho
wait my plan? lets do it

you have a tv right?

so anthony, ima come over too, k?
kk

i like this plan

nick when is your final?

i'm probably down to play anytime after you're done on tuesday, but i think i have to leave early so if we go to anthony's i'll probably just drive myself and leave early
lets do it

about all the tournament stuff, there's no real reason to go on saturday (melee doubles and brawl singles that day)...doubles at $10 per PERSON is expensive, and none of us would enter brawl except andre/adidas...if we get housing somehow then of course we should go both days.

I say we should just go sunday morning and not bother with housing because it's the easiest for me to do, lol
im down with just sunday i dont care about brawl or teams for taht matter but only thing is something could change with the scheduleing of the event so yea..

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
im down with just sunday i dont care about brawl or teams for taht matter but only thing is something could change with the scheduleing of the event so yea..
scheduling probably won't change though

im not going to r3
aww :(

but this means I don't have to feel as bad about not taking adidas on saturday to **** in brawl singles

Am I invited to come with you guys? is there room?
And yeah spense, that is def the best idea to go early sunday
there will definitely be room in the smash minivan...lol
the main issue is modesto's poorness, not getting a ride there

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
omg i swear i didn't notice.
hahaha

yet you saying his name was like "wtf dis fool tokkin' bout" and i had to look for it

p.s. hubble's new name is LOOBmasta

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm tempted to agree with you, but some ascendancy is required before i can honestly believe that.

edit: that was for fly. i'm beyond tired of wombo spoofs for obvious reasons. (one of which is that they all get sent to me because i'm the wombo master)

Top Bottom