• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Foy

Smash Champion
If you are in the City i wont show up.

Too far. The car i have is ****ty as hell. No snow tires. 6 hours away. *****.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
MODESTO (mainly kenny, miztik and chalkneighbor)

you *****s better go to R3 and play INTENSE FRIENDLIES / SERIOUSLIES w/ me.

for reals.l

Miztik

Smash Master
im sad i think my comp died on me...

well i mean it works but i cant play wow fml...i need a new comp...

edit:

luis hopefully we can figure something out hopefully if spenser (kirbyreag) goes ill hitch a ride with him

also

tell your mom not to throw away her fone

xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
FATHER?

- Fox McCloud

imagine what tier James McCloud would be in

edit: watching pats house crews now

daaaaang forward

Miztik

Smash Master
omg im soo happy...my comp still doesnt work after 3 days of messing with it...but im going to my dads this weekend and that most likely means ill be watching

Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez vs BJ "The Prodigy" Penn Lightweight Belt

Kenny Florian vs Clay Guida

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.Home&eid=2469

this fight card makes me wanna go camping

xD

edit:

just realized im posting this in the wrong place doubtful anyone besides me and kenny care about ufc events....

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
james mchaxor is a scary thought

ok, who would be 100% down to go to R3 (both days) if I wind up being able to drive? post now and let me know!

Miztik

Smash Master
Memememememememememememmee

PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I don't know 'bout all of you. The moment I stepped out of the elevator at the airport I started chucking all my grenades and unleashing grenade launcher fury on all the unsuspecting citizens. It was awesome.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Memememememememememememmee

PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!
I will be available
I want all of modesto to go...don't leave me heartbroken <3

(if i can drive, my parents get back tonight and i'll ask them if I can drive both days)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I don't know 'bout all of you. The moment I stepped out of the elevator at the airport I started chucking all my grenades and unleashing grenade launcher fury on all the unsuspecting citizens. It was awesome.
No Russian

I want all of modesto to go...don't leave me heartbroken <3

(if i can drive, my parents get back tonight and i'll ask them if I can drive both days)
Man, I want to go soooooooo bad. **** some people on my behalf, lol

Miztik

Smash Master
i got this nick

xD

ALSO

PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
You gotta learn that **** on your own spense. Just work on L canceling for while, it's not that difficult (says the guy who's horrible inconsistent at it)

L-canceling isn't difficult to learn how to do. I thought the hardest part about it was being able to l-cancel and immediately do stuff like l-canceled SH aerials over and over again on a shield.

fffff I give up on pokemon. The metagame is such trash after platinum and choice scarf is the worst item out there. Can't play anything but straight off offensive...

Also I played Infinity and he's pretty good. CM surf rest roar suicune took me by surprise. Old school players are too good

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
imperfectluck is kinda crazy like that, idk

also, the first serious training session I've ever had is complete. I can L-cancel now!

I will get off at the next modesto smashfest

sometime soon

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
if you do go to r3, are yu going to be staying at modesto the day before?
and hey yo, whuddup modesto!
. . . . joon, when do you have free time today after mon 8pm? I did REALLY bad in a bunch of teams matches not too long ago and I need to play now (but not right now) to get my skill back up. You'd better win, too

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
JPEG I talked to your homie hypethug. Come over anytime Sunday night through tuesday night. I'm located right off of Bradshaw.

I already talked to milkshake about it and you probably know each other, but look into it. I'm pretty **** good so you should have fun training.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey John! good to see you post, brings me back =D. Berto's pretty cool. Glad you ran into him
And yeah, I think I know that guy, milkshake, though it took me a minute (guy has more names than PDiddy)
Im hella down for playing tuesday (MAYBE monday; I have my last exam from 6-8pm and so I might be exhausted afterwards. . . ) I'll contact the milkshake and we'll discuss it. I cant wait to see how youve improved. It'll be MAAAD fun! <3 foy
3+ years of appreciated hype!
hey spence bro, i'll go to r3 if i rob a bank the day before.
And I dont know why, but that sounds AMAZING!
I would pay to see that

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if anyone's down to scheme with me, i'm intelligent and down as ****.
only issue really is my luck stat really low and i have an average life success rate of 0.04%.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
if anyone's down to scheme with me, i'm intelligent and down as ****.
only issue really is my luck stat really low and i have an average life success rate of 0.04%.
sounds like your speed stat isn't high enough for the getaway either
unpromoted classes have low stat caps

also, wouldn't we have to leave really early to get to r3???

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
disconnects are not legita

that's why you have to win as fast as possible

5 exploders and a scarfed thingy

o...rotom BLOCK. I'm pretty sure stall is the very best way to go to maximize your chances at winning...but it's so slow the ladder system discourages it. Not legit.

I've used this before. Cycle through some all offense teams (so people don't have the time to adapt to constant ****) and then go through boring stall once you get to like 1450 points. Those stall matches last like 15 minutes or more especially with the better players. Close stall matches are the most fun for me ironically

That's what I've done to climb up, but I can't do it with poor connection :(

Top Bottom