• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hahaha, you know modesto never plays when they are just now arguing about the new stage rules ahahahahahhahaaahahahaaha

and spenser, i find it funny you talk about modesto smash revival, when i hardly see you play down here/never seen you at a tourney this quarter
true

i realize it now. i just wanna play smash with modesto, it isn't about smash, it's about modesto~

lmao spenser, macd is right
no *****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
but why modesto? modesto sucks at smash

if ur in socal, and play there, u'll get better, then you'll FORCE everyone in modesto to get better if you're good

right?

MacD

Banned via Administration
true

i realize it now. i just wanna play smash with modesto, it isn't about smash, it's about modesto~
well it had to be something like that, the modesto thread is the like the only thread you post in, and the only time smash related things come up with you

but yea, idk, anyway what'd you think of the final? and are you taking 20b next quarter?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
modesto thread is the only place to be!!! . . . unlike the actually city of modesto. . . .which is the opposite. . . .

and i only have two more finals left (one of them completing tmw at 10am), *****es! what

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
well it had to be something like that, the modesto thread is the like the only thread you post in, and the only time smash related things come up with you

but yea, idk, anyway what'd you think of the final? and are you taking 20b next quarter?
the final was meh. I thought it was going to be cumulative...that's what i get for not going to class during the last week, but it felt alright. and i'm already in 20b for next quarter...

i remember saying i was going to smash more, but a big part of it is really just me not having rides/numbers and not really "being a part of 949", y'know? i'm in it, but i'm not in with people, etc...but i do still want to XD

oh well, after break is where it's at, i'm going back home tomorrow

edit: hey this is pretty cool

Foy

Smash Champion
Im still in the modesto thread.

^_^

No finals either which is cool. But its snowing here which is like 150% gay.

Foy

Smash Champion
So i was walking into a local walmart today saw some fat ***** giving me the eye. So i turned my swag on and went up to that hoe and was like, "**** gurl how much you weight 340?"

She was like "NAH SUGA DADY IMMA OVA 400 lbs! My Scale gone dun died cause i stepd on eet."

I remarked "**** gurl you smell like a burnt tire dipped in ****, you wanna give me some head."

Thats the story of how i got a blumpkin from a fat 37 year old that weighed 400+ lbs.

MacD

Banned via Administration
the final was meh. I thought it was going to be cumulative...that's what i get for not going to class during the last week, but it felt alright. and i'm already in 20b for next quarter...

i remember saying i was going to smash more, but a big part of it is really just me not having rides/numbers and not really "being a part of 949", y'know? i'm in it, but i'm not in with people, etc...but i do still want to XD

oh well, after break is where it's at, i'm going back home tomorrow
just ask and people will help you out, you can do it

but yea, i'm taking the ******** mw 8:30-10 one so if you are too then yay, we can not go to class together again

and i'm lucky, i jsut assumed it would be from the last 2 weeks so that's all i studied ahah

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
So i was walking into a local walmart today saw some fat ***** giving me the eye. So i turned my swag on and went up to that hoe and was like, "**** gurl how much you weight 340?"

She was like "NAH SUGA DADY IMMA OVA 400 lbs! My Scale gone dun died cause i stepd on eet."

I remarked "**** gurl you smell like a burnt tire dipped in ****, you wanna give me some head."

Thats the story of how i got a blumpkin from a fat 37 year old that weighed 400+ lbs.
.... actually, that's why we've not met

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

best ****ing story i've ever read

this is why you guys haven't met

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
he definitely had a good thing going on here, free food and a fresh supply of money.
All you seem to get while on the east coast are blumpkins. . . . and despite how good that sounds, it's getting done by a (probable) unattractive 37 year old. . . .
I guess your saving time either way, that cant hurt. . . .

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
falcon only tourney? that sounds pretty fun, and a chance for me to practice the matchup
someone needs to set something up from the 14/15th to the 19th

WC vs EC, eh, foy? hype it up! possibly the most hype match at pound
. . . . who are darkrain n SS, anyways???

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lmao good ****
Wow. That so true.

Xilopryce. Why have we never met?

that's why you've never met
I demand a modesto falcon-only tournament
i'm in.
falcon only tourney? that sounds pretty fun, and a chance for me to practice the matchup
someone needs to set something up from the 14/15th to the 19th

WC vs EC, eh, foy? hype it up! possibly the most hype match at pound
. . . . who are darkrain n SS, anyways???
i'm in.
we could try to do something this weekend? lol
i'm in.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you're right. i don't know and i don't want to.
so don't tell me what you want, what you really really want!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i really,

really,

honestly i really do

really want

ummm

how do i put this

i really really really really want....

A ZIG-A-ZIG, AHHHH