• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I needed a lesbian because I love AMAZING boobs! (im wearing both grey and red)
supposedly all the good ones belong to them. . . lesbians are SO GREEDY!

and on second thought, smashfest before the 20th pweeeaze? I need it before R3 singles

beat me more than 50% of games :D
steps up to the plate. . . =)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'm sad that japes is no longer a legal counterpick but that rainbow cruise still is

they're both equally gay to play on imo

thank god they got rid of mute, stadium is still legit as a counterpick but it could've stayed a neutral

that about sums it up

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
did it really degrade the stage list THAT much?
Sure they wiped out a few stages, but were they really CP'ed that much to begin with?
Just know that it is their intention to try to maintain the integrity of the game, I cant really bash em for that, and If it starts producing a lot of negative feedback, there's no reason why it cant go back. whats mbr stand for anyways?

Iono, I guess I dont care that much. before, I ust adjusted my game for when I was brought to MC or when PS was randomed, and I did fine (the results weren't drastically altered). I'll adjust to this too. Sorry for giving such an apathetic response.
. . .I kinda would have liked them to make FoD a CP, though. . . not being biased or anything

Edit: ps is a cp, foy. . . nitpickin!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
melee back room.

and it's not so much about 'balancing the game', it's just about people liking to play on the neutral/balanced stages more...and not liking stuff like japes :(

you can tell i really don't like that LOL

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
RC? Why?
what would you cp before? and which what char?

edit: o ****! really? lmao!
im on 25/26 out of the 30 stages, and I really wanna try and finish, but I need to study my mandarin (and get some sleep) and the blocks will take me at least 30-an hr mins to do, haha

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Might be able to make it if its on weds.

>_> At heart. =[
<3
i'll be there in pen15
8====Dick
Might be able to make it if the hospital where my surgery is taking place burns to the ground.

And what are you talking about Spense, improvement drive 2.0 has already started. We just had a training session at Anthony's a few days ago. I looked at some of my vids from the 1st Merced tourney and I can't believe how much worse I was then. I've improved a ton in these last few months
beat me more than 50% of games :D
i want to play your ic's with fox.
i know you peach will likely win more than half and your falco would be close back and forth or **** me.
ok, new idea

MODESTO SHOULD GO TO R3. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO DRIVE.

discuss.
money johns
. . . I Like it!

Do I hear slumber party???
YES YOU DO

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the good: peaches have been notorious for relying on mute. that's wack.
the bad: i finally tried mute in tourney and gained a decent amount of confidence in it.
the ugly: everyone banning brinstar against peach from now on. :(

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Its still hard to see how mute changes SOOO many things. .
I think it's alil bit of an exxaggeration, just like how ps is soo imbalenced, but thats just me

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
case against ps=bs, people just don't like how the stage transformations can give temporary positional advantages and that it's random.

case vs. mute is more understandable, if you could grab the edges of the main platform it wouldn't be banned imo

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
money johns
i won't accept that

i will drag your sorry *** from your house and make you win mms to pay me my gas money :3

and if you don't, oh well

also, don't talk about "making you want to ****ing kill babies with the rage it INSERTS into you"

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I understand the arguements, I guess I just dont feel as if theyre valid enough points. I can go on about why and stuff, but it'd be a waste since im just arguing towards a side that WANTS the cps to be left alone =).
I can go on my rant if anyone wants me to, just ask, lol

They should have a warning on this that says "Do not play while stoned or else you will want to ****ing kill babies with the rage it inserts into you"

****s so hardddd
lmao So Haaardd!

Foy

Smash Champion
**** level 17. That **** was soooo ****ing stupid.

I couldnt figure out the teleporting **** for like ever.

>_> This games alright once you figure out movement patterns

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yeah, it feels pretty good to figure it out too . . . feels like you can do that kind of stuff professionally
omfg though, I just did lvl 29, stay away from that ****!!

Foy

Smash Champion
WTF!!! i went to go clean the snow off my family cars. My sister takes the computer and x's out of my game. =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

The game.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i lost

you guys made that game sound really fun. lol
i won't accept that

i will drag your sorry *** from your house and make you win mms to pay me my gas money :3

and if you don't, oh well

also, don't talk about "making you want to ****ing kill babies with the rage it INSERTS into you"
hehe i'm good at being sponsored in money matches.
"really?"
no.

MacD

Banned via Administration
hahaha, you know modesto never plays when they are just now arguing about the new stage rules ahahahahahhahaaahahahaaha

and spenser, i find it funny you talk about modesto smash revival, when i hardly see you play down here/never seen you at a tourney this quarter

Top Bottom