• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
daemon: good or malevolent supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes a malignant spirit that can seduce, afflict, or possess humans.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yah, me too for the most part, but every now and then. . . .
btw, that's hilarious about them being sent TO you. like ppl are making them and JUST for the WOMBO MASTER's approval

EDIT: anyone watching the game right now? theyre letting in more scores than california lets in aliens w/o green cards

I got my new computer, but I got gimped on the internet. I can't figure it out...I even set all the specifics by hand. I'm stuck with this "connected" gimmick which doesn't let me actually connect anywhere

So this question came up today in English: "Can we bring smash bros on friday (last day before winter break)?" Sounds like an opportunity to recruit some kids. And by smash we mean nothing past melee.

Also I managed to fix my computer.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
dark side is where it's at!
and I like the new location, foy. Though you could have just put norcal =,( . . . especially considering no one even lives in modesto =p

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
how'd you know i fixed my comp?

****!

i guess ill be princess laya
ha ha you came out of my balls!!!!

edti: actually i don't think you did.
see i'm not that ***** ****** anakin skywalker.
i'm just vader.

edit2: i didn't know pussy faggot was censored.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh. i'm glad that's you. for a second i thought i had a cancerous lump in my scrotum.

edit: i said scrotum. hehe

Miztik

Smash Master
technically i never said i was still in there just said how do you know im not

better get that looked at and if your lucky sucked on

Gaara♥

Smash Master
luis is you wanna go to modesto i will happily chip in for gas!
I miss these chumps! Especially Mystikal

watch yo self!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i would like to get my cancerous testicle sucked.

p.s. gaara will forever be the guy who gave me a sandwich at wcsl... with i think was the last time i've seen him or luis.

p.p.p.s.s.p.s. actually i went to zhu's 2nd tourney right after wcsl and gaara was there.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
yeah i have been out of the game for a while due to frequent hospitalizations and health problems but IM BACK BABY and now I gotta hook you up with that other half of the sandiwch!

Top Bottom