• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
%$@!#, you aint tough! I will piss on yo face,
it don't matter the place! it'll sting as much as mace,
then i'll bend over and **** all ova ur weak act while I tie my shoelace!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm down to smash today. Spense isn't picking up his phone tho so idk if he's busy or not. We'll probably smash around 2 tho if you read this spense, so just give me a call before then.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
there's a party in my pants and you're all invited.

i love manalord.

nick and anthony whooped my *** today.
i was getting wrecked in every match up.
no excuses. no johns. i just ate their dix against my will.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
good **** nick and anthony! hope to play you all soon!

is there gonna be a meeting/sleepova in modesto this saturday>

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Started playing zelda again today. I've decided that at the next merced tourney I'm gonna go half puff, half zelda. Zelda's too sexy to give up entirely, lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
not to be a ****, but your puff is a lot better than your zelda and i don't think a zelda can be sexy, haha

don't let my performance today affect who you main.

puff is too good!!!!!!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Marche Slave is my new theme song.

I will get off on you guys next smashfest I go to.

I am around 90% sure that I can drive on both days of r3 as well. Get at me.

Miztik

Smash Master
I'm down to smash today. Spense isn't picking up his phone tho so idk if he's busy or not. We'll probably smash around 2 tho if you read this spense, so just give me a call before then.
today was ****

ahh gimped by no ride.
we thought about you but when we started played we assumed you were still at school

does modesto like to party

bc i can party

trust me on dat
im down

2 more finals
im done xD

there's a party in my pants and you're all invited.

i love manalord.

nick and anthony whooped my *** today.
i was getting wrecked in every match up.
no excuses. no johns. i just ate their dix against my will.
yea we *****

good **** nick and anthony! hope to play you all soon!

is there gonna be a meeting/sleepova in modesto this saturday>
get at my falco nao!

Started playing zelda again today. I've decided that at the next merced tourney I'm gonna go half puff, half zelda. Zelda's too sexy to give up entirely, lol
never happened

not to be a ****, but your puff is a lot better than your zelda and i don't think a zelda can be sexy, haha

puff is too good!!!!!!
word

Marche Slave is my new theme song.

I will get off on you guys next smashfest I go to.

I am around 90% sure that I can drive on both days of r3 as well. Get at me.
ill see next time i can have people over

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

practicing melee

i am playing soooo good right now

guys

it's really hard to 0-death level 9's lol

and it's hard to keep composure while they are doing JAB PRESSURE

but its really good training, better than lvl 1/lvl 3 combo dummies if u know how to treat it

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
heeeeey kenny, buuuudy! quick question. . . is a peach main more prone to jump or quickly try to nair out of a falcon uthrow? fox uthrow? falco's?
Im talknig about around 15-40%, too.
if all these answers vary per player, just give me, your opinion, what the best move is or what a good peach player would do. . . .
. . . . .peeas?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if falcon uthrows peach at that percent, doesn't he get insta uair?

idk, i always try to float or jump out. i never try to nair after being uthrown... i think...
if i di the throw away (i usually try to) and the captain is coming at me with aerial (they usually try to) i like to fast fall uair. this is all a guess because i'd have to be in the situation and i'm not familiar with captain's uthrow. i just know i try to float out of fox's or i try to bair/dair. if peach doesn't di fox's uthrow, she ceases to exist. all this is too situational for me to have an answer for. (especially considering how little i actually play peach)

peach's fast fall uair get's her out of knees sometimes. it's worth trying if captain's got you in his clutches.

sorry if i couldn't help much.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
p.s. my falcon whooped on nick's peach (i don't think he has one) haha it was mad fun.

Foy

Smash Champion
Hey guys. There is this house for rent near my house. Its 5 bedroom and huge and has a huge barn thing and was wondering if you guys wanted to move out here and help with rent.

Only $800 a month which us ridic for a place that big.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
thanks for the help, I know it kinda derives from the throw falcon usually does, but was curious incase I switch it up on peach mains and if it makes a diff if I do. And I thought you mained peach. . . . is it fox, actually?
And I usually do try to trial n error andre, I just dont fight peaches at all and wouldnt be able to next time Id face one, which would be at r3 tourney, like the macster, so I need a quick tip.
And that sounds awesome foy, I wish I was interested. the barn seems like it would be a great chick picker upper. . . . bounty!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion

puff is too good!!!!!!
Lol, I know my puff's way better and I'm not gonna start maining zelda again anytime soon (probably never). I'll probably just go all zelda against scrubs (like you lol)/ people I think would get ***** by not having any experience against her. I didn't feel like I was playing that well with puff yesterday and I wasn't really in the mood to go puff much. I actually think I'm gonna try to pick up marth or someone just so I have another character I can switch to when I'm bored that isn't low tier :lick:

p.s. my falcon whooped on nick's peach (i don't think he has one) haha it was mad fun.
Yeah my peach sucks lol. I'll probably try to get a little better with her tho as well

i'm really tired... i'm gonna sleep... soon... i think...
****, your sleep schedule is so off

I've got surgery in a few hours tho so I won't be seeing you guys for a while. I'm gonna practice a lot while I'm stuck at home because of it tho, so expect me to return and **** all yo ***** *****

Foy

Smash Champion
I bet my peach is better then Lumpy's peach.

Upstate NY has like 2031934 peach mains and they all play different.
Its soo crazy.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
wow, 2031934? That sound AMAZING!
I think peach is one of my favorite matchups, not because i think it's one of my best matchups. . . but just cause fighting her in a couple ways is somewhat like fighting marth (strictly imo) as far as approaching them while therye in the air and recoveries go. It feels more even than the marth matchup (whine*bytch*moan*) too. (. . .skar did this to me! =)
And are you really going to start picking up the 3-4 extra characters, nick?
cause if so, I would highjly suggest not doing so. It hinders the development of your main. At least it did for me when I mained sheik, now I dont play her at all =p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
falcon is so good against peach

just dont get dash attacked or grabbed or knocked off the stage lololollolo

Top Bottom