• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Naaaah. I'll just need to get my parents to meet the Fresno smasher's parents. (lol Wut?)

Good luck to all. And if anyone has recordin crap. Bring it xD. I know Xilo/Miz can record matches somehow.

jmic

Smash Ace
****, $100? I think that's a good enough reason to stay. Even if you take first, I doubt it'll be $100.

Anyway, Rihanna is cute, but has a 5-head. But I can't stand her voice. Beyonce is beautiful and voluptuous, and sings wonderfully, but I get tired of her voice. Nicole's voice is alright, but I love listening to her. Haha I guess it's just preference and bias because Nicole's my wife, you know.

I'm just really picky when it comes to voices. I've gotta be if I'm gonna try out for American Idol next season.

Anyway, I'm gonna pick up my friend, get gas, check my tires and leave. I should be in Modesto no later than 10:30.

See ya guys!

Miztik

Smash Master
umm....idk bout xilo but i cant record matches the only one that i kno was going to record was you and envy

Nicole is HOTT, Rihanna is HOTT, Beyonce has a Great BODY, umm.......yea lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey, what if i join you in american idol, that would be fun, i'll be in LA hopefully already, so that owuld be great

but, i am hoping my voice is reallygood by tuesday, i'm auditioning for the youth community play, put on by turlock youth performing arts, it is HSM and i hope i can get a nice part, i just don't know if i'll be able to sing well enough by then

i like rihannas songs and voice, other then that, i have no real opinion

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I'mma Fresno Asian. :D (But there's only one going to Modesto as far as I know)
Envy is like HMW :O

Envy hasn't been picked up by Chris yet too. xDDDDDD

EDIT: Fresno's comin at 12 pm

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Aren't you supposed to be out with your great life? lol

1111 SOON YAYUHZ!!! :D

EDIT: SHOW ME THE NEWS, BISH!!!!

EDIT: Put the Videos on my Youtube. They'll get more views.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
SHOUT OUTS!!!! (And I didn't even go)

Xilo - These tournaments are great. Keep hosting them, even if Brawl is out.

Miztik - I really wanted to play those high tiers of yours. Too bad I didn't make it.

Chok - Sup, how's life?

Park - Your Yoshi is too good. Good job on taking 4th. I gotta play that Yoshi of yours.

Lumpy - I did not know how you placed, but hope it was good.

MacD - How was teams? Must've been fun

Jmic - 2 TVs? Too good. Dude. That was the sexiest helmet ever.

Juzz - You should've came lol.

Bob 2 Be - POST ON SWF AGAIN SHEEEEEEEESH

Envy - You think everyone *****. Why is that? Who did you end up using in the tournament? Mario? Pichu? Oh what the hell, your Mario *****.

William - Get a more technical Jigglypuff.

D4DY - Good job on 1st. At least what people said...

Richard (D4DY's Falcon Friend) - You should know me from Bullpen. How am I sure you even post on here? xD

SpaZtiK - I hope you had fun. How did you place?

SSR - Read Message Above

JQWST - Read Message Above

MEXICAN - I really wanted to play that DK. Oh well, neither of us came to this one.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I heard about the crews. Good Job Fresno.

EDIT: Who ever recorded D:<
It needs to be uploaded on my Youtube Account. It'll get you so many views!!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
Results

Teams:

1. The Goods (D4dy + Richard)
2. T.A (Macd + Jmic)
3.Something Epic x2 (park + Miztik)
4.Yango (Spaztik + JQST)
5.The LumpyPryce (Xilo + Lumpy)
5. The Bads (Envy + Slipy)
7.NoName (Ron+Rush)
7.Team yanga (SSR+ABSO)

Singles:

1.D4dy
2.Jmic
3.Macd
4.Park
5.Spaztik
5.Richard
7.Peter
7.JQwst
9.Miztik
9.Obslete Death
9.Slpy
9.William
13.ABSO
13.Envy
13.Ron
17.Lumpy
17.Rush
19.xilopryce

shout outs later

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Fresno is like 1 hour 30 from Modesto @_@
San Jose is 1 hour 30 from Modesto
Fresno is 2 hour 30 from San Jose

WTF? Oh noooooes.....

park5150

Smash Ace
It was kool playing Jmic, MacD, and chris in the far end of the bracket, it was a difference and kool seeing chris and jmic in the finals.

and if anyone says anything against it, like a gayazs comment, **** you. and i mean it.

shout outz:

JMIC: WE NEED TO PLAY MORE

MACD: You're kool, but next time don't rush us, smashers can't be rush all the time. and we need to play serious matches next time.

D@DDY: aka chris you got really good, its unbelievable. its the goods, AND YOU BETTER READ THISSS

ANTHONY: I'll call you, LOLZ, 9th man too good

EDY: even tho you won't read this, i am happy that you went

ENVY: lol cearel rabbit is on;y 14...yayuhz

This tournament was the **** man, too much fun!!!

park5150

Smash Ace
It was kool playing Jmic, MacD, and chris in the far end of the bracket, it was a difference and kool seeing chris and jmic in the finals.

and if anyone says anything against it, like a gayazs comment, **** you. and i mean it.

shout outz:

JMIC: WE NEED TO PLAY MORE

MACD: You're kool, but next time don't rush us, smashers can't be rush all the time. and we need to play serious matches next time.

D@DDY: aka chris you got really good, its unbelievable. its the goods, AND YOU BETTER READ THISSS

ANTHONY: I'll call you, LOLZ, 9th man too good

EDY: even tho you won't read this, i am happy that you went

ENVY: lol cearel rabbit is on;y 14...yayuhz

This tournament was the **** man, too much fun!!!

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
dead last...
i got 3 stocked by park's yoshi...
hahahaha
i'd rather play his space animals...

D4DY won EVERYTHING!!!
hahaha teams, singles, crews...
and i didn't even play him...

what a shame...
what a shame...

and his friend richard owes me a rematch for sure!!!

edit: park... we gotta play sometime...
modesto isn't that big, i can take my scraper!:laugh::laugh:

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
It's because Richard almost loses every match but manages to win that we all want to rematch him. I gotta play him next Saturday where Fresno's planning some sorta tournament.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Miztik: We had some good matches man...Yoshi Story is an epic stage =D...your Falco is good against my Mario. Keep up the work man and good job on getting 9th.

Xilo: Nice Luigi you have there....Still hate my Mario?

Edy: You have a good Link man....

Park: Good match we had...I've never seen a Yoshi move so fast and stuff like that. 1 stocked me on FoD gah!

Lumpy: Good stuff on the crew battle...rep Fresno. You do good in teams too.

Jmic: Good Falcon you have and your moonwalk is sexy. Although we didn't play each other...the moonwalk is still sexy.

Spaztik: Good job dude...way to rep Fresno. Hope we can see that crew battle soon.

If I forgot anyone...my bad =(

Miztik

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Jamie: man we did pretty good today in teams it was pretty good 3rd place yayuhzzzz it sucks we lost to Jmic and d-smash i mean Macd but it was fun SOMETHING EPIC x2 YAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Miztik: man you got hella better grats on 9th and 3rd in teams lol i like how your fox can moonwalk but it will never be as sexy as jmic your falco is also pretty good good job man......wait why the *** and i writing to my self oh well i desevered it lol

Jmic: it was fun playing you again, your marth is pretty sexy....thanks for wearing your helmet to get us like 2more hours of playing time your too good grats on second

D4dy: i hate you for having the Goods lol your hella better than last time like crazy good

Envy: your mario on Yoshi story is pretty crazy that recovery is like a crazy mindgame caught me off guard so many times nice

Xilo: good job today in crews man your luigi has really improved keep it up man

Lumpy: Man thanks for the ride there, and man your too good love that sense of humor your my hero lol but man good job to you and xilo im teams you almost had me and jamie

Macd: Jamie is right its too hard to play when your being rushed that was not cool man but whatevz

Slpy and Steve: your guys jiggs are too good its really scary to play jiggs its rediculous

Richard: you have a really good falcon, good job for takin out like 3ppl in crews and you did really good im teams

SSR: good matches today your shiek needs a lil work but it was still good it was fun playin
you in teams and in singles

Everyone else: thanks for coming it was really fun hopefully the new clix owners will allow more tourneys and hopefully we can all play again

Miztik

Smash Master
lol its all good we all make mistakes......Meep i cant believe how much you ***** today man it was crazy cuz you werent here and you still 4-stocked everyone nice man you too good lol

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
lol its all good we all make mistakes......Meep i cant believe how much you ***** today man it was crazy cuz you werent here and you still 4-stocked everyone nice man you too good lol
Meep ***** me like 5 cities away. That's good good. Heck, we were on the same cube and TV.

Top Bottom