• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
i have a question, could we maybe try and rush teams and start singles early, and if i have to leave i'll forfeit, but whatever

causse i mean, with this many people, if you were to keep on top of things, i think i could do singles too, just get teams started at 11:30 and do single sign ups during that or something

i mean if you cann't, whatever, but that would be hella sick, so bassically show up on time/by 11 everyone

JQWST

Smash Rookie
How many more Fresno smashers do I not know about, xD.....

Screw Michael Jackson and Zoap, Jmic is my hero with 2 TV's.
Just one more w/ us, goes by SSR.

We're definately exited to smash it up w/ new ppl, there's not big enough of a smash community here in fresno.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
fun facts about myself:

i like to fart when im walking through a big crowd so nobody knows its me, i play music from a stereo in the bathroom so nobody can hear my explosive ****, i like to write poetry, i listen to maroon 5, if my nuts itch when im in public i reach in a pocket to scrath them, i plan to have sex with DARKMIKE when he returns, i watch pokemon, i thought the notebook was a good movie, i suck at first person shooters, my only job is smashing, i tell brandon about my sex life, i think Beyonce is ugly, my hair is never the same, i love lord of the rings, i hate star wars, i hate mainstream hip hop/rap, ok im done

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
My little Fresno groups gonna be there by 10.
I hope we can rush through o_o......
Only means more Crews/Friendlies/MM
I'm not sure how many Modesto-ians will be there too, but it looks like this could be a pretty nice sized Fresno vs. Modesto crew battle, for sure.

And.. I think Beyonce's ugly too. lol

Miztik

Smash Master
Hi jason lol i hate the Giants thats all i have to say and honestly now the cowboys are gone i would like the packers to win the Super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm....modesto will have me,lumpy,2 lumpy friends, xilo,park,obslete death so yea it will be a good sized tourney and i dont think things will have to be rushed at all im sure we can have everything done quickly but i guess if its better for Macd if we rush then im sure it wouldnt be a problem

also im trying to bring 2 power cords/strips i kno ill have one for sure but idk bout the other one cuz i cant find it but ill see what i can also I have an extra memory card so if need ill have it with me

MacD

like if it is a hastle, i don't want to make it a big deal, but if we could, i would be super happy

cause with 10ish teams, that would take about maybe 1-1 1/2 hours give or take, then get singles started by like 1-1:30 cause we already all signed up

oh, and, maybe have brackets printed out beforehand, just in case tio/laptop don't work, so you can do it on paper easier

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Fresno: SpaZtiK, JQWST, SSR, Cereal Rabbit, Envy, D4Dy, 1 D4Dy Friends
Modesto: Miztik, Lumpy, 2 Lumpy friends, Xilo, Park, Obslete Death

OMG 7v7
So like 28 stocks.

EDIT:
SpaZtiK
Miztik
:laugh:

WassupJB

Smash Lord
that's right miztik, good boy. LOL jk

meep, that post was helllllllllla funny/tight. but I am actually offended you think beyonce is ugly. lol if you say she isn't your taste/preference, I'll accept that. but com'mon meep! :( ugly?...com'mon shes not even attractive to you?

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
Fresno: SpaZtiK, JQWST, SSR, Cereal Rabbit, Envy, D4Dy, 1 D4Dy Friends
Modesto: Miztik, Lumpy, 2 Lumpy friends, Xilo, Park, Obslete Death
we're also bringing one more by name of ABSO :)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yeah man...for some reason I took that as.

if beyonce was standing up touching her toes, grabbing her ankles (not sure if that would be standing lol) and she screamed "meep, hop on it!" you'd decline.

iMichael

Smash Lord
yeah man...for some reason I took that as.

if beyonce was standing up touching her toes, grabbing her ankles (not sure if that would be standing lol) and she screamed "meep, hop on it!" you'd decline.
lol they trippin'....I'd hit that and catch whatever disease she has....=D

jmic

Smash Ace
I'd prefer Nicole Scherzinger, lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, over Beyonce. But that's just me.

Tomorrow sounds like fun! Can't wait! I'm bringing a friend who goes by Jugs.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Nice. :)
Got any vids up of you guys?

EDIT: I was hungry so I got dinner. This brought up the idea about food? Do we need our own food? Or bring money?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
nicole from the ***** cat dolls is fire, I actually the girl in person. trust me, I wasn't at a concert LOL. she kinda, a little bit of, maybe body LOL. sorry j, but nicole isn't over beyonce in my book. preference all good though, agree to disagree.

I was arguing about halle berry and beyonce. I think halle is amazing. and I think beyonce fine as *** too. I actually hold halle above beyonce...not prego halle but before the d!ck lol. I just can't allow anyone to say beyonce is flat out ugly LOL. I know one might hold a female more attractive than another. but that does justify her ugliness lolol.

meep! please, lemme get a post saying she not ugly son! lol

MacD

um, idk is you misunderstood me mistik, but i figured teams would start about 11:30 and everyone needs to be there by 11

too bad i haven't played since the last tourny, good thing i don't have tech skill i need to remember, lol, jk

SSR

Smash Rookie
Nice. :)
Got any vids up of you guys?

EDIT: I was hungry so I got dinner. This brought up the idea about food? Do we need our own food? Or bring money?
lol no vids of us, and now that you aren't coming, might not be any in the near future. lol, bummer C. Rabbit, I wanted to play your Kirby.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
It's only one less person and if I cry more my parents might let me go. (It's still alright to cry when you're 14 right o_o?)

EDIT: LOL AT ENVY AND JASON. I smell Cheetah Girls, lol jk.

MacD

It's only one less person and if I cry more my parents might let me go. (It's still alright to cry when you're 14 right o_o?)

EDIT: LOL AT ENVY AND JASON. I smell Cheetah Girls, lol jk.
crying is a great skill to have, even when yoyu 18 or 21 or 24, but you have to make use of it, after college, it doesn't help much anymore unless you are an actor

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I'm done crying. T_T
My parents wouldn't let me go.
It's been going on for 3 days so the time has came and they stalled long enough for me to miss it.

EDIT: Points my parents said.
~ I need to be 18 or older
~ If I'm not 18 or older, there needs to be a responsible adult over there (Jamie and Javier)
~ They need to know the people who're driving me and their parents.
~ I'll get 100 dollars if I don't go
~ Videogames in another city, is it worth it?

Piece of poop. :(
I lose everything, but get only 100 dollars.

Top Bottom