• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
i kinda knew kim wouldnt show but man i really like my chances i feel i can beat everyone there yayuhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if i go it is free money. but i'd rather hang out with my girlfriend than steal money from my modesto friends.

Miztik

Smash Master
i say about 16 ppl if that lol but who cares at least were playing smash and haveing a good time right??????

hey Jmic and Macd if you guys do end up teamming your guys name should be "macDJmic" btw this was lumpy's idea so if you like thank him lol

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Sweet. That means that.... I might actually come up near getting some cash. Or not....

And 8 doubles lol.

Do we wanna split it up to 8 vs 8 crews if we ever do because the tournaments gonna be short?

EDIT:

Envious Rabbit
Cereal Envy
Enbit
Envereal
Rabbvy
Cereavy

I hope this turns out well lol.

--

1) I wanna fudging record matches
2) I wanna fudging win
3) I wanna fudging know how many TV's there are

--
=EDIT=

There's like a 50% chance Envy and I can't make it lol.
~We both can't drive
~Other Fresno Smashers are busy
~Fresno Smashers that aren't busy are no where to be
~POKEMON
~We're sissies. Naaah Just kiddingz...

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
so...
cereal rabbit says fresno people are busy and they might not get rides...
FTA and brandon are going to sac...
andre and kim aren't going...

are y'all tellin' me park, miztik, xilo, and me are the only people going?

i'm gonna try to bring 2 people with me but i'm not sure...
i'm bringin' a TV and miztik's bringin a cube...

i don't care... i just wanna smash...
:laugh::dizzy::laugh:

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
You guys should really just try to go to sacramento....I can tell you guys right now that you are gonna be disappointed if you go to this one still. And i still have 1 spot left in my car if someone wants it, and can pitch in a little gas money, and can get to stockton by friday night/saturday morning. lol. I know thats a lot of "ifs", but you take what you can get

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
If at most 3 or 4 Fresno people might be there, OR NONE!!!! But again SpazTik's going.

EDIT: Or 5... or 2... or 1...

D4DY says that he might be coming. He's Envy and my ride lol. He might bring a few guys.

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, then, i think me and jmic should doninate teams

and i would go to sac but i have commitments at 5:30 so i obviously woon't be going there

does that mean, if i were to play singles, i'd be seeded, hella funny

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i agree with mexican

if i still went to this tourny, i would be stealing all your money.

people from modesto are my friends, why would i want to do that?
fresno people, sure i'd steal money from them LOL
merced people, they are filipino, i don't wanna steal money from them

so i am going to go to my gf's house instead.

today i found a 20$ bill in my pocket and i don't know how it got there. that is probably more than what i would make at the tournament if i won LMAO

Miztik

Smash Master
umm....forget sac its not the tourney to me its just being able to hang out and play some smash and fresno is coming so why would we go to sac thats just a longer ride for them

oh andre Chris well D4dy really wants to play you

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
What if there are Filipinos from Fresno?

lol. Oh whatever, from now on Andre is my friend. o_o *adds on teh buddy list and waits for replies like ewws or yayuhz*

It's just in. I can make it.

So we have 2 TVs?

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i hella want fresno's to go... that would double the turnout...

edit: i just wanna play people... and if i haven't played you before, that's even better...

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
so... i was talkin' to my friend at work 2day about QFO's and things of that sort...
then just now i was looking it up on youtube and i found jmic!!!
i don't even know him, but i know it's the same 1 from the boards cause he has smash vids too...
hahahaha i'm impressed...

jmic

Smash Ace
How funny. What made you think about QFOs? I need to make a new video soon, lol.

Oh, and don't watch those smash vids, they're terribly outdated. :)

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
well... to be honest, i just like alotta music in general... especially music that isn't completely killed by the radio... QFO's are sick but i've never even seen one in real life. haha

idk...

and for the smash vids... i only watched one of you and xilo...
you guys were both really clumsy! hahahaah
since you're coming this saturday, i'll play you soon and see the updated jmic. hahaha

P.S. bring a friend... since it appears to be a small turnout (insert sadface here)

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
lol Well we've got 3 here, maybe one more. I can bring a cube and a tv as well.

Yeah I don't really mind how many people show up. The more the better, of course, but I'm going just to play people.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
why would people want to go to the sac tournament? The venue is kinda crappy, the traffic is horrid, location sucks., and it's not very close to food. Iunno, just seems kinda silly to me why anyone would want to go there

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what are you talking about?

people are going because good players are going.

such as FTA, zhu, SS, isai, to name a few.

also, PINK SHINOBI is going to be there, and i think many people are interested in who he is/how good he is. he has, after all, been ****** sac in their past few tournies with relative ease (though he is humble enough to say it wasn't easy, i watched some vids and he had clear control in each match.)

people are more interested in playing at sac this time around, i'm sure modesto tournys would just be the same old thing. people have played my ice climbers a lot already; pink showing some new blood in sacrament has heated up the scene. clix is a nice venue and all, but what makes a tournament great is TO experience and the level of play.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I understand it's about good people, but pink shinobi was interested in coming here, then fta decides to go there and suddenly people decided that was the place to be. I find it lame that the last clix tournament is going to be so crappy

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fta was interested in playing different people, they have been generally getting more of us than sac.

i'm sure they have their reasons, but pink shinobi IMO is a great reason to go to sac instead of here. he's the best player in sac.

who's the best player here? me and brandon equally. they play brandon all the time and they are even taking him with them. and if they play me, they already know how it will turn out

me vs kfc is random, we beat each other
meep is better than me
mexican i don't know, but who cares? he uses DK and he's not that good.

jmic

Smash Ace
I was considering Sac too, since I have a friend that lives there that I would love to visit, but I wanna see my chances of getting money for the first time ever. Especially right before Brawl comes out, just to say that I took a tournament, lol. :)

Is Sac gonna host more tourneys after this one?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
The FTA decided to go to Sac because there's not really any reason to go to Modesto. The best that was gonna be there was Choknater and Brandon, when we play Brandon all the time, and Choknater is just one person. There's a lot more skilled people going to Sac. You get better by playing better people. I mean sure, we could go to Modesto and steal Modesto's money, but i'd rather work for it at Sac...

Miztik

Smash Master
umm....i say we'll have about 4-6 tvs.....

umm....yea who cares who doesnt show up from all we want to do is hang out and play some smash and andre you point for going to sac makes no sense really cuz you talk about people not wanting to come here to on play you and brandon because you to are the best....but then you continully say people want to go to sac to play pink shnobi and last time i checked thats only 1 guy.............

No offense to jmic or anyone else but did you guys forget about jamie and how good he is.......its like eveyone is pretty much saying Jmic is going to win but Chris (dady) will be there and of course jamie even possibly Macd if we go fast enough so its no walk in to park for anyone so its not gunna be to easy for anyone to win........

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
well im gonna try and get some1 to cover for me so i can make it sat.I wouldnt mind going to a bigger tourn but modesto is closest and its cool to play you guys every so often.

MacD

Banned via Administration
what are you talking about?

people are going because good players are going.

such as FTA, zhu, SS, isai, to name a few.

also, PINK SHINOBI is going to be there, and i think many people are interested in who he is/how good he is. he has, after all, been ****** sac in their past few tournies with relative ease (though he is humble enough to say it wasn't easy, i watched some vids and he had clear control in each match.)

people are more interested in playing at sac this time around, i'm sure modesto tournys would just be the same old thing. people have played my ice climbers a lot already; pink showing some new blood in sacrament has heated up the scene. clix is a nice venue and all, but what makes a tournament great is TO experience and the level of play.
i completely agree withh this and pretty i would be going to sac if i didn't have the dance to go to, so sorry all, i mean i would love to play you, but if i had a choise i would choose sac cause of all the people and i wanna play pink

but i truely think there is no real reason for FTA to choose us over them because i would want the different people and new stuff, even though chok and brandon are both good

Top Bottom