• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Lol. I have like no confinidence because I just play low tiers that I get ***** with xD.

I have a very technical Fox also. Technical as in double shine to double laser turn around technical. But again, I've got no mindgames. >.>

I'm still open for partners :O

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Nice.
So who's Chok with?

I might go with Envy, but he might go with Macd, but he's asking Meep, but Meep might go with someone else from Stockton like Mexican, but he's going with his bro.

So I'm still confused about partners...

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Nice.
So who's Chok with?

I might go with Envy, but he might go with Macd, but he's asking Meep, but Meep might go with someone else from Stockton like Mexican, but he's going with his bro.

So I'm still confused about partners...
umm...Meep is my brother...so...that might help to clear up that one spot of confusion.

And whatever you heard about my DK, ITS ALL LIES! DK sucks. He's fat and stupid. He's a horrible character

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol do you know what characters they use in teams though?

lol i just noticed Mexican's location LOL

that's 4 lol's.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
YAYUHzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Miztik

Smash Master
im glad i got my partner thing down me and Park is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandon you and edy could team if you need a partner cuz edy said most likely he'll go

Envy your going we gots to play lol

Miztik

Smash Master
hey does anyone wanna smash today at my house let me know on here, aim later, or pm me so we can set something up cuz i really wanna play today....................

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
If anyone here is going but doesn't have a partner for doubles, I most likely won't be participating too.
Um, will there be friendlies for those who are only playing singles?

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
yea yea,, lets do it, we can hella **** everyone, i know how to beat meep, you cann take out a dk, we have no competition, lol
hahha,,thats perhaps the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life.

anyways,,we're not goin to modesto anymore,,we're goin to sac. two seats available. if brandon wants to go he will take prioroty

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that since myself, my brother Meep, and Brandon, KFC, and TC1 are going to Sac, and not this tourney, there's not gonna be a good turnout...especially since there are a lot of "maybes" going around..But i still have one seat open if you can make it to stockton and provide some gas money. My car seats 5, and its me, Meep, KFC, Brandon, and one empty seat (TC1 lives in sac so obviously he doesn't need a ride.) Any takers?

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
I should be able to make this tournament. I live less than an hour away and unless something important comes up (which isn't extremely likely), I'll be there.

And just for clarification, what time does this start? I'm assuming registration's at 10, like last time, so unless anyone tells me otherwise I'll show be showing up around that time.

MacD

Banned via Administration
this is by far the tourny i wish i could stay till the end for

but now, i am trying to get off work cause i was asked to formal, but now, i don't know her timeline for dinner and stuff, so i would stay, sitll count me in on team, i'd assume they'd be done by 3 so easily could do both

Miztik

Smash Master
i cant wiat but i doubt teams would last any longer that 3 so im sure you would be good on that part now if your talkin bout singles done by 3 aswell i doubt that........

shadow what do you mean last time??????????? your were at a modesto tourney before lol which one???? was it the first one??????

Sasori's_Shadow

Smash Apprentice
shadow what do you mean last time??????????? your were at a modesto tourney before lol which one???? was it the first one??????
Nah, I couldn't make the last one. Never been to a Modesto tournament (yet). I checked the original post, and it states the registration time is at 10, but the date still says December. I just assumed that was the most recent tourney before this one.

Miztik

Smash Master
ah i see but thats cool at least your making it this time...........even tho this is supposed to be our last tourney at clix hopefully we find a new venue to hold tourneys soon after this one so there isnt a long drought from now until the next modesto tourney............

jmic

Smash Ace
MM, I smell Filipino domination. First and Second this Saturday.

YEAYUHZ finally some money for Jmic. First time like EVER. hahahahaa.

Top Bottom