• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
umm........zoap what are you talkin about i dont hide behind fresno..........well at least i dont think i do umm.....also i think ill need a partner for this if i am able to go

MacD

Banned via Administration
so, i figure, my goal is this

come to tourny till about 4:50-5ish then go to work

so i figure i want to enter teams, ut i am not completely sure, well actuall yea i do want to enter teams and freindly as much as i can

iMichael

Smash Lord
Cereal Rabbit.....come over my house tomorrow...I got the house to myself and we can record matches all day.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Sweetness. You got smash back? Or do I need my copy.
Oh, btw, I played D4dy.... He killed my Kirby >_>

I'll see what I can do. I might not have a ride, or I might do have a ride. I just need to catch up on my game. I really feel like I suck now o_o.... cause anyone who 4 stocks meh has my respect. (Like everyone o____o because everyone 4 stocks me)

iMichael

Smash Lord
Nah I have my copy again...just bring your recording material if you do come. He 4 stocked you? @_@....well he is pretty da** good.

MacD

idk who i want to team with

i'd prefer meep, but i doubt that would happen again
i know i don't wnat to team with hmw, we make a sucky team, well me and his doc do at least

i don't know, i guess whatever happens happens, how bout you envy, me and your samus

iMichael

Smash Lord
idk who i want to team with

i'd prefer meep, but i doubt that would happen again
i know i don't wnat to team with hmw, we make a sucky team, well me and his doc do at least

i don't know, i guess whatever happens happens, how bout you envy, me and your samus
I'm not going to the tourney. Sorry man =(

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Nah I have my copy again...just bring your recording material if you do come. He 4 stocked you? @_@....well he is pretty da** good.
My recording thing malfunction totally. Y-adpaters, I got them. Extra comp I got those.

I predict a lot of Falcons and knee ***** from Dady..... Down Throw ~> Knee on a floaty is ****. o___o
Kirby has a pretty long stun time too. I was even DIing down and away >_>

I guess I'll bring my controller. Maybe my GC for a second TV match? I need your address because It's somewhere lost away....

EDIT: Macd, you can be my partner if you want someone sucky >_>....... But I'm pretty smidge above average in doubles.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
My [Shift+8][Shift+8][Shift+8][Shift+8] will get *****....

EDIT: Envy might come and he might be my partner. o_o
I wanna abort that iron man....
Peer pressure and realization told me I was going to lose badly.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Lame. Anyways...who wants to money match me? I'm telling you, its free money. I suck at this game. I just barely learned to wavedash. :laugh:
You could **** another Kirby for 1$....
>______>

But meh, I got tech skills. Just no mindgames.

ANYONE WANNA HELP ME WITH MINDGAMES? :D
I GOT NO MINDGAMES SON!!!!

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
a tad off topic:
Cereal Rabbit, what do you use as recording material? dvd/vhs recorder, camcorder, or capture card?

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I use a capture card.

It's broken now... xD

EDIT: Seriously. o_o
Anyone from Fresno wanna give me a ride? I don't think I can go if I don't have one.....

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i'm going... and with no practice... i will win at least one set... hahaha
(way to set my goals high, right?)
this time i will bring my effort...
i left it in the car last time and played stupid...
i'm actually excited to smash...

P.S. are all the modesto people at least going?
i hope there are more than 8 people...

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
No it's not Bum, but....
He can 5 stock me blind folded, turned around, with mute, no rumble, playing with his toes, and his controller not even plugged in.

I think we have at least 12 people going who're confirmed.

I still wanna win at least 1 set. xD

MacD

hey jmic, maybe we should team again, we did pretty good, peach and jiggy on our secret stage but not jiggy on poke against a marth and fox

we could do well, i mean we did do well against lucien or whoever

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
..and are fresno people coming?? Lit?? Mexi??
HEEEELL YAYUUUUUUUUHZ!!!!!!

But I suck.... :p

Anyone wanna 1$ MM my terrible Kirby?

EDIT: Envy says he might go partners with Macd, but then he might partners with me. o_o.... Now he's askin Jmic. But isn't Jmic with Juzz?

Someone make up their mind and choose a partner!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
well i like that fact that it seems alot of ppl are going yayuhzzzzzzzzzz

it will be fun to play fresno again this time i will beat Mexi....................it will be fun cant wait to see you all there

btw i need a partner so if anyone needs one let me know.............hmmm......Brandon you wanna team?

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I'm still open for doubles partner because I don't know who I'm partnered with. I'd probably suck though. lol Kirby players suck. >_>

Miztik

Smash Master
umm....idk cereal im not the best but i dont wanna team with a kirby especially with no confidence in his skills lol jk but i want a partner that ive played before so i have an idea of there style

hmm.......hey lumpy i played you quite a bit i kno your style if you go do you wanna team?????? someone answer me lol jk but yea

Top Bottom