• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
its cuz you like the cowboys : /
Are you upset cuz the Cowboys have homefield Advantage Throughout cuz the Packers cant beat the bears if so dont have me hate your self for being a packer fan lol

anyways im bored as hell anyone smashing later today....or tomorrow

Zoap

Smash Master
nah im just upset that the cowboys got cremated by the redskins not allowing the poor vikings to get in :)

Miztik

Smash Master
ah i see well they didnt want to risk injury or something idk besides the vikings lost to the broncos anyways so it wouldnt have mattered..............

i got a question i was just on gamecrazy.com and it says Brawl's release date is March 31, 2008 did it get pushed back again or is it a wrong date im so confused

Zoap

Smash Master
prob the wrong date.

I was just messing wit u miztik lol I know exactly what Dallas was doing. Also vikings blow at this game lol

Miztik

Smash Master
lol i kno you were messin i couldnt believe the vikings blew it cuz all they had to do was win and they would have been in no matter how Washington would have done against dallas

WassupJB

Smash Lord
dude I'm a packer fan alllllll ****in day. farve is one of the best quarter backs period. next I'm probably a 9er fan, but that's just by influence of having hella mexican and salvadorian friends from frisco. LOL not to label all latins from sf are 9er friends, but all mine are, sorry to generalize. lol and lastly the steelers, **** good team, I like them a lot.

Miztik

Smash Master
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot of the mexicans well "latins" i kno are raider fans but you also like the steelers? do you still like them after yesterday lol jk jk jk thats brandon's team also but yea its kinda cool knowing im the only cowboy fan around the boards...............

oh BTW im 2-0 in playoff predictions yayuhzzzzzzzz

Miztik

Smash Master
Man not to be mean but that game was hella sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also i hate to say i told you so....but really pittsburg had that game won then idk on 4 and 2 David Garrard scrambles for like 25 yards wtf!!!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
lol i didnt want to sound like a complete @$$ and give the exact yards lol jk i didnt kno the exact amount
my bad

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
With all this football talk I'm feeling a little left out...

Alright, here are my predictions:

New England is going to beat Jacksonville. Brady will have a tough game but he'll pull through. Garrad will get his *** kicked by the Pats' defense, no doubt. If they fall apart in the 4th like they did against the Steelers, the Pats are gonna win.

San Diego beats Indy by a few. Again. Rivers and LT are going to be down by 4 with 2 minutes in the 4th and they drive for a touchdown. Manning gets picked...let's see...3 times.

As for Seattle, Hasselback will have the greatest game of his life, rallying his troops to beat the Packers. The Seahawks defense is going to take a toll on Farve, but this one will be close.

I'm going to have to say Dallas is going to win against the Giants. Dallas scores too much and allows fewer points than the Giants do.

the TLDR version:

New England over Jacksonville
San Diego over Indy
Seattle over Green Bay
Dallas over New York

Miztik

Smash Master
I See things a lil differently my friend

Jags over NewEngland
Colts over SD

yes finally another tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i dont think ill go lol jk)

Miztik

Smash Master
football is also know as Soccer oh wait thats Futbol lol jk

are you coming Zhu so you can own?????????????????????

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL ZHU sounds like ZOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the best player here plays ice climbers so you have a shot!

but in sac you could have a fun peach ditto!

in SF you will play a bunch of asians!

yea decisions decisions xD

Zoap

Smash Master
Don't make me lol chok, i know modesto trixies, that ic never plays me with ics he plays fox. PLUS meep and them usually go so thats bleh lol not that peach dittos are much better lol

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
anyone who doesn't show up... is a comunist.. there, I said it

actually, this is the very last clix melee tournament, probably last clix tournament period. The owners of clix are handing over ownership to someone else. If you guy's liked the owners, you should stop by and say farewell.

Top Bottom