• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
i would go to sac this weekend but im going to my dads house but i hella wanna go to merced for that tourney if juzz is able to hold one............

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Go ahead and try to shoot some more messages at me....I emptied out some messages.
You've already replied to me and dashed down my hopes of smashing the last moments of Melee with someone like you.

Btw, are you canceling the smashfest, or keeping it postponed?

iMichael

Smash Lord
You've already replied to me and dashed down my hopes of smashing the last moments of Melee with someone like you.

Btw, are you canceling the smashfest, or keeping it postponed?
Sadly it's cancelled. I'm just looking forward to Brawl now...I'm done with Melee lol

Anymore questions....just pm me.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
SHUT UP I'M PRETENDING TO ACT SAD xD.

Looks like I'll need to see if I can contact Bob or Chris on Myspace.... because I made one O_o
Gonna see if they wanna go...

Miztik

Smash Master
i believe in Azen cuz he is a god lololololololol!!!1

Azen, Isai, Ken, PC, and KDJ should be in BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'll pick you up, i can take you to the sac airport and we can go to japan, but i have to work from 3-7 so i'll go with you, come back to work, then fly back

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Everyone's asking for rides. lol
o_o
I might need a ride somewhere later..... ;)

I get back to merced the 6th. perhaps a tournament the following weekend of the 12th? we'll see...

EDIT: Cause I can't read a calendar...
Btw, I got about a few more people who're interested to come. "Best Samus Main in Fresno," Maybe D4DY, maybe Bobby. Depends who's carpooling.

EDIT: Possible Mexi, Daniel, Lit......
Bleh. Jet better get more people into it. (Fresno People...)

Miztik

Smash Master
Jmic and Juzz i found something you guys can go Professional in This morning im watchin ESPN (sports channel lol) but anyways they were talking about the World Series of BEER PONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you guys can go pro lol well at least Jmic and that other guy tyler i think whoever you partner was when you went 7-0 lol

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
sorry, I'm too busy getting laid, already been predetermined.... it is inevitable
i swear its lies!! even so,,u shouldnt put that on the boards. no one needs to know that. unless its something new for u,,not to offend. but i could understand if u were happy about it. anyways,,theres always a time and place for that,,,and it is not on tournament days,,trust me. sunday thru friday is for that,,,then saturday is smash.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i want to record more smashing. NUB satisfied me for longer than necessary, now i want to record again.

Miztik

Smash Master
So did brandon, and Jamie end up going to SAC??????????????????????????

if so you guys are jerks didnt even call me to see if i wanted to go

lol jk

Top Bottom