• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moderation of the Awesome Seibrik Combo

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey guys, was practicing the other day and i came across something weird. I'm sure everyone knows about the "Awesome Seibrik Combo". Well while using Mk i ran grabbed a D3 at the very edge of smashlville at 110%. The ledge cause the D3 to instantly break out and fall straight down, with enough time for me to drop and get a free nair in, stage spiking the D3. I;m guessing the hit stun or flinch from the broken grab leaves the opponent unable to move for those few frames. I have tried it on snake and other heavy chars, it works all the time (getting free stage spikes). Not sure if anyone has done this already, but if not I will provide a vid of it shortly.

Hope its new, then ima name the AT "MonGo0sE s-nair" OOOOOOOOO:chuckle:

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Really, can't they just tech the stage though? I dunno about "free stage spike".

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yeah they can, but the entire animation from grab release to nair or shuttle loop is pretty fast. and the opponent falls right next to the edge soooo yeah, its kinda hard, unless ur Ally. But even so, its a free nair, shuttle loop bair, foot stool.. eh do what ever.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Wait this works on other characters other than D3? I've only been able to do it to D3...

and I'm pretty sure Seibrik didn't discover this.

Top Bottom