• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
RAWR NESS DITTOS!!!!!!!!!!! NESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(translation: Yes i would like Ness dittos. So yes Mow i would like a Ness ditto. Should be good fun)

*notes to use pichu against everyone*

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
LOL. Well I'll give it a try. If you're a mini Mike G I doubt I could do too much. I need to play Silas again soon to practice. <.< Maybe at ge3 or maybe he would just be nice and come down here for a smashfest with my crew. <_<;;;

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
There are several people to house that are within about 15 minutes of the location. CORY is handling all week long stay people (meaning you are coming before Friday or leaving after Monday or sumthin like that). If you are staying for the weekend, there are plently of places you can stay at. I'm pretty sure we will divy up houses in the future to know where you are staying at.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
And I'll be in a nearby hotel, with anywhere from 1-4 extra people with me, so you're all invited to come hang out. I'll have 13" TV with me, so we can play some Smash at the hotel :D.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
ROFL. Alright. I wanna try my Roy against your Jiggly too. Even tho Jiggly is good against Roy, hopefully I can get some opportunity to practice with Zulu. I really think he has the best Jiggs in the nation now. He can rest better than anyone I've ever seen. :p

Mr.C

Smash Master
#1 in the hood yo!, umm yes C.CREW might be coming to moast3 will bring me and fear and the sis prolly, and pwn up them twinkies. btw JF weres are twinkies u ****er!

Silas Elias

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Converse it'll be great having you guys. There seemed to be a little animosity between Converse and Dallas, and this time I'd love to throw that away. Screw rivalries, let's just have fun!

Mr.C

Smash Master
YEAH! I LUB U GUYS! :cry:
yah will try our best to come it be real fun!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Yeah, that would be nice to see Converse at MOAST 3.

You guys at Converse need to visit us regulary since you don't live even an hour hour from us. Or maybe, we should visit y'all for a change, just for kicks and laughs. PM me your address Mr. C so I can see how far it takes to get to your place from mine, using mapquest, of course.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chang and I are, and probably a little more of the Dkrew.

We're also going to the Thursday meeting, if you want to meet there.

Mr.C

Smash Master
AHH, yes MAJN that be fun to play some different peeps, we only live like 30:00 mins aways so...............ill call you if u give me ur #

David Kirk

Smash Ace
DAVID KIRK REPEN' OHIO'S FINEST STRAIGHT FROM EQUALS D YA'LL. OHIO'S DIRTY RISIN' UP YO HOLD ME BACK WUT!

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
????????????????????

Im too white >_>

Im gonna be in Houston this friday and ill be leavin sunday. Im gonn a have a good ole smashfest at my house saturday. Pretty much open all day for smashing. Ill post contact information when i get home. Gonna be nice to smash with my soulmatt Scav. perhaps get some revenge on Bryan :chuckle:

btw: Silas still smells

Wife

Smash Lord
I know Oro has been posting here some, but until tonight I hadn't really entertained the thought of driving to Texas. But holy crap, can you believe it, we're gonna drive 22 hours and go this kickass tourny.

And we can stay in Dallas for a while? Cuz that's a long ways away.......

Anyway, Team Ben will be attending, and maybe one other person. We are very very excited and plan to make our mark on Texas.

Simply Cannot Wait.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
I dont know if this has been said or not... and theres a lot of posts so im not going to read all of them, lol. But scav when are you going to make a decision on teams/2 days (or has it been done already)? I mean we still have time, but id like to get tickets a couple months early. So yeah, just curious

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
JV: It's already 2 days with Teams on January 15th and 1 vs 1 on January 16th. Scav's just about a month late updating the first post...

Wife: Yeah you can stay in Dallas a while, just tell us when you'll be arriving/leaving and we'll figure out who can house you.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Team Ben is lovin' the Road Trips, lolz.

I heard from JesusFreak that Rob = #1 Falco in US, Caveman = #2 Sheik in US, and Zulu = #1 Jiggz in US. ****z, Texas is too goodz, gonna be tough.

:starman:

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I never said Caveman was #2 Sheik. I did say the other two things. Hey Azen when you come I wanna DK ditto. I can't wait to meet you. You've always been my favorite smasher cuz you're Frickin insane, but also not an elietist Like Ken and them. You're cool. :p Best SSBM/Gunbound player in the world. :chuckle:

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo azy man I want my 5 hour rematch :p I got mad better now and I challenge all 26 of youre chars vs all 26 of mines! :p

Oh yea btw texas, it is defanit that I will be making it to this tourney, it is waaaay after hurricane season I just looked at the date, the only way I won't make it is if the next 5 hurricanes headed our way..

*Yea I said 5....:( *

Doesn't kill me, we have 4 hurricanes and one forming all headed this way....yeay :bee:

But so far 100% chance that I am going I will keep peeps updated until. :p

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Cloud, I'm the one with the 26 man challenge. You gotta go it against me first! And yeah I'd like to play Azen in the 26 man challenge as well. :D

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

JF: lol, thanks JF. I was just going off from what Mild told me, he didn't like it, lol. I want to meet you too, good stuffz. We can 26 Man Challenge, much fun ^_^ I only got 1 26 Character Ditto in TG6 ;( Against Arash of Elite 5.

Cloud: Good Stuff, steppin it up. We'll play a lot more :D And a 26 char match. I wonder when we can do it, I'm not sure how Moast workz. 5 Canes? lolo Good Clux in the Hurricanes, and No Jones =P

:starman:

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
*smack*

i really hope you are being sarcastic

*edit*

in other words, yes.......yes he is

tsetse

Smash Lord
Yeah i am! I know who he is and he is one of the main reasons Im going. He is going to pwn us. Will CC still show if azen makes it since it might be very hard for them to win. Im not saying they cant but it will be hard. Anyways I would like to play azen on f-zero gx cuz he is supposed to be insane at it.

Yokoson

Smash Journeyman
I think i'm going to design some posters of Texas' smash attractions. Like those horrrible vulgar circus posters that line the walls of big citys with drawings depicting whatever extremity of life thats in the characters claim to fame.

The man who eats fire, the Two Headed Man, the World's Largest Baby. We can feature the "US' best Falco", or "The Krazy Kirby Kid" with lovely captions like " hes so crazy he doesn't even spell correctly!!".

I'm sure that get those math majors over hear to the correct that child's spelling alone. I'm terrible giddy with the though of doing a cave drawing of Caveman.

No one can stop me!!!

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
One thing I'd like to say is that we should have a 'no refund' policy. I think like 5 people left after CC completely pwned them before the tournament even started, adn we gave them their money back. Granted, it only hurt CC to not sandbag, cuz they won anyway, but I still think it's dumb to just say "oops, I'm gonna crap out" and still get your cash back.

Might be just me.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, that's a pretty good idea. Man I really wanna play you soon Cole.

Hey Ryoko, since you're coming to this do you think there's anyway you could try to meet a friend of mine who is also from NJ and take him here w/you?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
The no refund policy sounds pretty good.

Although, if a person wimps out after getting owned on the first day in practice matches and wants his or her money back, then it follows that that person only wanted to enter the tournament in hopes of winning <_< and not just because it would be a fun experience >_>.

Naturally there are going to be people like this coming to MOAST 3 no doubt, but if you enable this "no refund" policy, then it potentially may scare such people away from even entering in the first place because they'll see that once they pay they won't even have the option to opt out if they find they don't stand a chance.

So I'm not TOO sure on the refund policy yet, but of course it's up to you guys.

Also Cole!!! are you still in Austin 0_0

LMFAO DAMMMNN you need to come play smash with us sometimes!!!!

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by JesusFreak
Hey Ryoko, since you're coming to this do you think there's anyway you could try to meet a friend of mine who is also from NJ and take him here w/you?
Doubtful. For one, I still have to assure my own attendance at this tourney :o. Your friend would most likely be closer to people in the NYC area who are going (X Japan), as one really lives within a 90 minute radius from me. I appear to be tagging along with X to MOAST anyhow.

Geo

Smash Ace
Looks like my family and I will be in Dallas in January so I guess I'm going to MOAST 3 hurray!!

I won't need a place to stay but I might need a ride. I'll get back to you guys with the details when it's all set in stone.

This will be my first tourney hopefully I do well and learn alot.

*starts reading topic from 1st post*

Oh and anyone wanna do Fox/Falco/Falcon dittos with me? Azen? RobFalco? Jotun? Chang? anyone elses who plays those guys?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
OMG YOU MENTION THEM FOR FLACO BUT NOT ME???!! I'm better than jotun anyday. :p I want to play as many ppl and as many dittos as I can.

Top Bottom