• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mm me at Apex!

Patches

Smash Master
$2 :pikachu2: vs :metaknight:?

And I've been playing him. Ever since CoT5, like I said I would. Also, dirt. What is your MM range? 1 - 5? /what characters as well?

:phone:

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Everyone on the list for max, no character specifics unless you really want to.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Mods, if you are going to merge all the threads, can you at least put all the amounts into the 1st post?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm not going to be bothering with sorting through this thread.

If people want to MM just VM/PM me.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Yup, I'll actually do them.
All of them!

Mms so far:
Carroll
ZSS vs. ZSS $2.00

Total: $2.00 :|

Come on!
All of Europe, all of Japan, all of Canada, all of US!
Luigi vs Zamus, 5 bucks?

Needs more Broomers in here

Also, to Ally, 5 dollar Falcon dittos...we meant to do this before Lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh ****.

Just in case someone doesn't understand, all MMs with me are character locked. I MM mostly for MU experience and it kinda defeats the purpose if you just switch to MK game 2.

I've been CP'd in lots of MMs where I didn't make this clear, so I'm makin' it clear.

Battlecow

Play to Win
How on earth did whatever mod was in charge of this screw up this badly?

MM's are a critical part of the communities, and some jack*ss decided to consolidate it all into one thread... without any sort of organization whatsoever? How is anyone supposed to know who's accepting MM's, what hype MM's are gonna go down, etc.? No wonder the thread fell into disuse. There needs to be a system... or else we need to go back to allowing MM threads. They were not a problem except to people so OCD that they couldn't handle having a dozen or so active threads on one page.

Top Bottom