• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLP: Friendship is Mafia: Background Ponies Unite - Ovah!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Loli has already stated that she leaves the browser open on the thread 24/7, so take that as you will. I do agree that she needs to get active though. I've also seen Badwolf popping in and out, so I'm curious what he has to say about all this.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm not going to jump on a wagon just yet

She's got time, but being this inactive is making yourself a prime target for both sides

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Loli has already stated that she leaves the browser open on the thread 24/7, so take that as you will. I do agree that she needs to get active though. I've also seen Badwolf popping in and out, so I'm curious what he has to say about all this.
Loli leaves it open, so that means she would respond.

And, according to my expectancy, she would've definitely talk about this current thing once she reads here.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
dot.dot.dot. I purposely always leave any mafia thread i am in open no matter what I am doing. If my computer is on this thread is going to be open on my browser.

Second, this was what I was working on while you were saying w.e. it was you were saying http://lolilovesrain.tumblr.com/

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
it will be done. I'm now going to go back to the very first page and start quoting things and stuff....because....I've never done that in a game and I wanna see how it works. xD BRB gonna go grab quotes that are possibly relevant

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
so...i tried to read through all of that...i got to page 5 and wanted to hit my head on my desk.

so yeah im not gonna do that wall of text thing.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I know what happened in the thread from before since i check it but i'm not going to RE-read through from the beginning as i didn't find that there was vital info in it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
He's probably lurking or doesn't care enough to answer your question. Maybe he doesn't find it relevant OR he's really just got his tab opened and just realized xD

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
So are the lurkers just gonna keep on lurking and asking each other to post, or are they going to make posts of actual value? What do you guys think of BSP questioning Vinyl?

Axel

J|Zεη
Vote Count 1-3

LoliLovesRain (1) Vinyl
BadWolf28738 (0)
PrivateJoker-Brown (1) Badwolf
ToasterBrains (2) benjy, Soup
Tyranitarphantom (1) Sold2
BSP (0)
tonberry (0)
mightbebenjamin (1) LoliLovesRain
Vinyl. (1) BSP
Soup (1) Toaster
Sold2 (0)

Not Voting (3) Tyranitar, ton, PJoker

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline: 7/30 3:30pm CT.

mightbebenjamin

Smash Rookie
EBWOP and WIFOM are 2 acronyms i really should know since i have played this before....cau somebody fill me in? ok just do do a quick post so y'all can rib it to shreds tomorrow. as of now we have no idea what role are in because J is made out of evil. so i would hazard a guess that there is a Cop, and a bodyguard/doctor. i would also like to call into consideration the idea of yellow scum because i keep getting those reads from a lot of people. tbh i dont think toaster is red scum. i think he is yellow and he has overplayed his hand. he had a lot of confidence and then became really passive agressive, which was noted before. i think he tried to get some power in the begining since he knew he wasnt the most targeted type of scum mand then when he made himself a target he began to get angry (passively) because he accidentally stepped out too far. HOWEVER. J is pure evil as i said before. if there is no yellow scum i think he is doing what i did late last game and that is talk waay too much and then dig himself a hole. time will tell but i think we should wait and see what he does because honestly, i doubt that a scum would accidentally show them selves in the first 15 pages of posts. badwulf was a red who got lynched on day 1 and he didnt even become too obvious until p 25 or so. i think we need to put toaster on the back burner for now and then come back later once we know more about the game.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I would rather know what Vinyl. thinks about BSP questioning him.
Oh wow.

I'm actually surprised and impressed that you wondered that. Like really lol, that's pretty cool of you.

Because Toaster is easily the person under the most stress right now, and you were relatively quiet before Soup just started bombarding him, then you just kinda joined with him on the hammering.
On the hammering, you say? I was still on the tonberry wagon, so there was no intention of me joining in on this hammering.

Unvote

Tell me more on how I joined with soup?
When I read what BSP said, I thought that was weird. I joined with BSP with tonberry before only becuase ton had little to no reasoning why he voted BSP.

But when BSP said I joined with soup on the hammer, It somehow looked very strange.

Other than that, I was expecting someone to look onto me after questioning toast of he was town.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
EBWOP and WIFOM are 2 acronyms i really should know since i have played this before....cau somebody fill me in? ok just do do a quick post so y'all can rib it to shreds tomorrow. as of now we have no idea what role are in because J is made out of evil. so i would hazard a guess that there is a Cop, and a bodyguard/doctor. i would also like to call into consideration the idea of yellow scum because i keep getting those reads from a lot of people. tbh i dont think toaster is red scum. i think he is yellow and he has overplayed his hand. he had a lot of confidence and then became really passive agressive, which was noted before. i think he tried to get some power in the begining since he knew he wasnt the most targeted type of scum mand then when he made himself a target he began to get angry (passively) because he accidentally stepped out too far. HOWEVER. J is pure evil as i said before. if there is no yellow scum i think he is doing what i did late last game and that is talk waay too much and then dig himself a hole. time will tell but i think we should wait and see what he does because honestly, i doubt that a scum would accidentally show them selves in the first 15 pages of posts. badwulf was a red who got lynched on day 1 and he didnt even become too obvious until p 25 or so. i think we need to put toaster on the back burner for now and then come back later once we know more about the game.
There's not always two scum factions, it's usually normal for there just to be one.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
EBWOP is Edit By Way Of Post, since editing your posts is not allowed.

WIFOM is Wine In Front Of Me. It's a reference to the movie The Princess Bride. In The movie, the hero is presented with the choice of two glasses of wine by his opponent. One glass is in front of him, the other in front of his enemy. It refers to the paradox of trying to decide whether or not your enemy would poison your glass, or poison his own. There's no way of knowing, since he may have known you would suspect him of trickery, or not. It's an infinite loop, which is why WIFOM situations are not worth thinking about too hard.

BSP

Smash Legend
i think he is yellow and he has overplayed his hand. he had a lot of confidence and then became really passive agressive, which was noted before. i think he tried to get some power in the begining since he knew he wasnt the most targeted type of scum mand then when he made himself a target he began to get angry (passively) because he accidentally stepped out too far.
I disagree with Toaster having confidence to begin with, but that's it.

How about we give Toaster a rest and look at others?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Also, i highly doubt there would be yellow scum AND red scum in this game. Only because it's a closed set up and would be MEAN to do to us. Usually games have only one scum team like soup said

BSP

Smash Legend
Oh wow.

I'm actually surprised and impressed that you wondered that. Like really lol, that's pretty cool of you.

When I read what BSP said, I thought that was weird. I joined with BSP with tonberry before only becuase ton had little to no reasoning why he voted BSP.

But when BSP said I joined with soup on the hammer, It somehow looked very strange.

Other than that, I was expecting someone to look onto me after questioning toast of he was town.
Ok, I think the word "hammering" is throwing you off.

My point was that you started pressuring Toaster too.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Only to end up that you were being suspicious towards me for my are you town question.
He said yes, you were onto me, I gave out a reasoning and has now looked onto another.

When you say hammer, you looked like you meant that I was joining with soup and voting toaster.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well now you do, lol.

Unvote

Loli was busy, hasn't posted much, gave out why she wasn't responding, onto another then.

Vote: Badwolf

He was here, and I told asked him a question, and left afterwards.

Top Bottom