• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh Results - August 27th-29th - Full Results and Brackets Up!

RATED

Smash Lord
nope no clue what you talking about, more like my BRI, who yelled randoms boos and nos, he did it to me lol.
lol everytime I see you post, I still get the BOO wooo nooos feeling that I felt when I had while watching the matches in youtube with my big headphones that I had to take off after some matches...

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sexified the OP.

Hows it look guys? Best looking results OP you ever seen (next to, of course, all my other results OPs).

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What are you talking about? Clearly in the OP it says you are (S).

-as for everyone else, regardless of who you are I want as much info as possible for the OP. If you know anyones/your character/region please post and I will update the OP accordingly!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
what characters do they play? I'm gonna update with as much info as possible so I'll wait until I get more info on more players!

Thanks for everything so far btw, keep it coming!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
What are you talking about? Clearly in the OP it says you are (S).

-as for everyone else, regardless of who you are I want as much info as possible for the OP. If you know anyones/your character/region please post and I will update the OP accordingly!

Whaaaa?! It def didn't say that a few minutes ago when I looked.

I think your playing mindgames with me.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Thanks guys !

Subscribe!

Yea, I'm being greedy, I don't care :)

I'm finishing up the last piece and it'll be up at 10 am Pacific time tomorrow.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Havok! Your set with Ally ended in him dash attacking you at like 67%, and you uairing him instead of air dodging down (he was waiting for your air dodge to grab/dtilt/dsmash).

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Hey guys. So when I was @ MLG, I left my stuff by the curtains by the side. When I was eliminated from bracket and free play was over, I set my controller down with my stuff.

When I checked on it later, my stuff was moved and everything was there except my controller. If anyone has it I'd really like it back. I get that you may have wanted to use it for your matches and all. And that's fine (if you do that, just ask me and I'll let you borrow it...). I just want my controller back. (it was an indigo one BTW)
I'd reallllly like my controller back guuuuys. T_T

Kaffei

Smash Hero
i don't understand y ppl lose their controllers so easily. Have it with you all the time ffs

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If you left it somewhere, it'll probably be hard to find again.

Although, I lost my controller one time, and EE gave it back to me. That was how I met him, and now look at us, best duo in smash next to inui and atomsk

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
If you left it somewhere, it'll probably be hard to find again.

Although, I lost my controller one time, and EE gave it back to me. That was how I met him, and now look at us, best duo in smash next to inui and atomsk
I didn't though, I knew exactly where I left it. Someone moved my stuff around and picked it up. :(

Top Bottom