• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Picks up Brawl

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
You're so angry Sieg but seemed so timid irl except for that Cheshire grin you have_ Also a little creeped out about your family following you everywhere i would be intimidated vsing you with your cohorts surrounding me_ Don't let the hate stop, also i accept cash for any dirty work you need done here in lovely Perth_

Twilight isn't an example of popular being good you are right Pete but it is an example of being in tune with what it's target audience wants_ Sometimes the good things are better left to those who appreciate it most, then again everyone has a different opinion on what is good and bad_ I hate rap with a passion yet have friends who love rap and hip hop but dislike metal and punk rock for example_

To sway this discussion back to topic_ To clarify, this is only the MLG console circuit then_? Does this still mean that have a pc circuit_? If so what is the line-up_

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Why are the melee guys hating on brawl in this thread. (Well not hating but you know what I mean) Having brawl in the MLG lineup will attract more gamers to competitive brawl and more often than not maybe even to competitive melee, its a great move for both games.

Sieg

Smash Champion
LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Sorry Brsk, but that was Jezmo.

Although I still have that same Cheshire grin lol.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
I don't understand how you didn't mean WoW when you said "WoW"...?
Unless WoW means something to Halo?
I mispelled Wow with WoW...
i was refering to Tak saying
I knew it was around in 2007 but if people are still playing/watching it then wow.... that's good for them I guess >_>
but the reason why i thought you guys would pick up on it is cos i said "is the correct statement" How would 'WoW' the game be a statement.

But I guess you got me... I'll attempt to use better grammer in the future, geez lol

Top Bottom