• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando: Who is coming?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So yeah, MLG has blessed the Brawl community with exposure on a National scale. I want Pikachu to be represented. Singles starts on Friday, April 16th, and continues April 17th. Doubles is on Sunday.

I want Pikachu to be represented the best he can at this tournament. We need to show people what the rat
or squirrel for the rest of you weirdos
can do.

http://pro-circuit.mlgpro.com/pro-circuit/2010/orlando/super-smash-bros-brawl-1v1/schedule

I will link to rules once they come out.

Pikachu's Attending:

ESAM
Gallax
King Yoshi
Raz?
Z?
Lazy piece of antherpoo?
Anybody else? Anther, Z, and Pikapika, please come. It would be awesome if the top 4 Pikachus were all at one tournament. So many Chain grabs.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I love seeing Pikachus in action! Why don't you message Anther, Z, Pikapika! and the like to make sure they're going?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's too far for me (especially if MLG's going to Ohio later like Kyoshi said), but I hope to see lots of Pika rep at this tournament. Everyone's undoubtedly going to try their hardest at this event because of how big it is, so it'll be a true test of what Pika can do.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BTW, passes go on sale wednesday at 7PM Eastern...and there is a 256 person limit, so get them while you can.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I would LOVE to, but
1) I start college the beginning of that month, and I'm going to need to be at least in state.
2) I'm not that level yet. What would I be thinking? T_T It would be a loss of money for such a trip.

Unless it comes a little more local to me, or I KNOW I'm a top chu (One day...It's going to be an epic story.) then I'm not going to spend a bunch of money to risk better than a 1st round elimination.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Can ANYONE passing the Virginia area or North Carolina areas PICK ME UP?!

If that is impossible, can any of you fellow pika's (who are already living in FL) hook me and my lil' bro up with a place to stay for the night? (we bring our own pillows ^_^).

Update plz.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Ok guys so 411 on getting a plane there

My folks have a place in naples and we use a air liner called AirTran

http://tickets.airtran.com/Select.aspx

They do have direct flights into Orlando from Columbus, OH. Check your city and see if Airtran has flights listed.

Air tran almost exclusively flies to Florida so get on this quick, let me know if you book any seats. Why? A day before the flight takes off you can move up to an empty seat that hasnt been filled yet. You gotta be quick about it cuz like 5-10 minutes when they allow this service people change their seating. You can also print the boarding pass out from your printer, get it scanned in at the air port and be on your way. Also if your planning on going to MLG in columbus, OH use AirTran if your already in Florida as they do have direct flights going to our city here.

If anyone else knows of people heading down there and they dont frequent the pika boards. PLEASE let them know about AirTran. Be warned though, pricing is bound to change and with it going into peak travel months it wont get any cheaper.

gallax

Smash Hero
dont forget about gallax there sparky!!! smashfest at my place tomorrow and today at razs if u interested. plus theres a tourney saturday at gameknights and sunday in daytona.

PZ

Smash Lord
Id love to go but seeing how i havent played in awhile, in the past i never win, and finally i needz a pick up i gots all the money its just 2 get 1st round eliminated its not worth it. I have a $160 definetly enough but it doesnt seem like ill ever play brawl so even if I do get experience going(losing 1st round but friendlying ppl to death is what i like 2 call experience) it just doesnt seem worth it since ill never play any1 else til i get a job or next christmas. (I gets lots of money on christmas and and my bday cuz i have no clue what to get and theres late money coming to me.)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Uh...where you come from (Georgia) there really aren't good people that ever go there. You have biglou/kismet...or kismet is from Alabama...not sure...but it is DEFINITELY worth the experience. Its only 35 bucks and people are road-tripping from Atlanta most likely. If you don't think the experience is worth it, so be it. You don't realize how much watching skilled players/playing/talking to skilled players helps.

PZ

Smash Lord
Uh...where you come from (Georgia) there really aren't good people that ever go there. You have biglou/kismet...or kismet is from Alabama...not sure...but it is DEFINITELY worth the experience. Its only 35 bucks and people are road-tripping from Atlanta most likely. If you don't think the experience is worth it, so be it. You don't realize how much watching skilled players/playing/talking to skilled players helps.
I guess ill never know unless i go but like u said where im from no1 good is at i agree with biglou but kismet is in alabama mostlikely.

bigman40

Smash Master
Can't. Not gonna be able to get the money to show up there. Have fun.

BTw plz don't talk abut our state when it's been awhile since you've played them. We're much better than ****ing Halloween Bash, and Kismet is GA.

Top Bottom